Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Chris Bosh's awkward postgame press conference

Damn I feel bad for him.

He was sad as hell at the end

I don't think he cares about the lack of attention.

He's not the attention whore that Lebron is.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Killbot
    Damn. Bosh got the cold treatment tonight.

This. The media gives him basically no ounce of respect unless he outshines Wade and Lebron.
    Yeah people do give him a hard time and he seems like a genuinely good guy. I felt bad for him when Rondo cracked him in his face with the ball early in the game. It looked like he got a black eye from it at first. I was like "damn...that's sad."

Very good NBA starter

I dont see Riley trading Bosh...That would look bad and mess up that teams morale.

Riley is a smart guy, you got a 26 year old player who on most teams is a legit 23ppg 10rpg player. They dont grow on trees.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
    Yeah people do give him a hard time and he seems like a genuinely good guy. I felt bad for him when Rondo cracked him in his face with the ball early in the game. It looked like he got a black eye from it at first. I was like "damn...that's sad."
    Yeah. No one really cared about Bosh getting hurt. They kept playing and ignoring what happened. I don't remember seeing anyone go to him and check if he's alright.

Near-Life Experience TheGreatDeraj's Avatar

Maybe people would care about him if he got his ass in the post, demanded the ball, get some rebounds and not get outplayed by Joel Anthony
    Last edited by TheGreatDeraj; 05-08-2011 at 03:00 AM.

NBA lottery pick Lakers_Kobe_Fan's Avatar

lol...funny as sh!t...he wanted to be on TV...remember what he said when he joined the heat...

lol...who wants this kind of tv time?

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Scoooter
    He should ask for a trade. He's a good player who is being underutilized in MIA. Get him to Phoenix or Orlando or something.
    i couldnt agree more...i feel bad for Bosh, damn good player being wasted. Wade and James have effectively turned Bosh into a spot up jumpshooter. So much pressure is being put on him to deliver when he cant even play his game because nothing is being ran through him.

why is bosh asked to go up to the podium in the first place?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Killbot
    Yeah. No one really cared about Bosh getting hurt. They kept playing and ignoring what happened. I don't remember seeing anyone go to him and check if he's alright.
    Yeah he's really the black sheep in the group. Hopefully he can start to fit in better with the guys. I mean yeah it's fun to poke fun at him sometimes but seein him get smacked with that ball today struck a nerve I legitimately felt bad for dude

He went from the first option of a team to being the undisputed third option. Nobody will care for him until he earns their respect. It's like when you're at the top of the ladder on the shop floor but then move up to R&D or something as the new guy, you don't expect people to stand up and appreciate you or you'll cry like a *****. No, you have to make your presence known.

NBA lottery pick Lakers_Kobe_Fan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Christofire
    i couldnt agree more...i feel bad for Bosh, damn good player being wasted. Wade and James have effectively turned Bosh into a spot up jumpshooter. So much pressure is being put on him to deliver when he cant even play his game because nothing is being ran through him.

i dont feel bad for any of those 3 mutha fcukas.....

they basically told the league and the GM's to go fcuk themself....and made their own team....

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
    Yeah he's really the black sheep in the group. Hopefully he can start to fit in better with the guys. I mean yeah it's fun to poke fun at him sometimes but seein him get smacked with that ball today struck a nerve I legitimately felt bad for dude
    Dam, I wasn't watching the game at that time. What happened?

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers_Kobe_Fan
    lol...funny as sh!t...he wanted to be on TV...remember what he said when he joined the heat...

lol...who wants this kind of tv time?
    That's exactly what came to my mind. Which is why I didn't feel bad for him. He could have helped the situation by saying any questions or something instead of the awkward silence. In anycase he's the least big mouthed of the 3 idiots and in that sense the most likable. I'd really like to see that happen to LeBron though. His ego needs a check.

Local High School Star SpaceJammeR's Avatar

i do feel bad for him. it does seem that he's left out every time between the big 3. when interviewing them why not put all 3 of them together.