Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

Default Re: Derrick Rose Mvp Speech....

Quote Originally Posted by I.Malcolm
    You're hilarious. Wrong, but hilarious.

0-42 thousand and something.

Jesus. 42 THOUSAND posts. If you averaged one minute per post that means you've spent 29 days of time on ISH, JUST counting posting, not including reading.
    I'm hardly wrong slapnuts.

And what kind of geek avgs out days on ISH?

But you have a life tho considering we're going back and forth.

You stay losing, even with a low post count. What would Derrick Rose say to you?

"Umm I think you should umm ummm humble yourself ummm I.Malcolm"

Serious playground baller I.Malcolm's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    I'm hardly wrong slapnuts.

And what kind of geek avgs out days on ISH?

But you have a life tho considering we're going back and forth.

You stay losing, even with a low post count. What would Derrick Rose say to you?

"Umm I think you should umm ummm humble yourself ummm I.Malcolm"
    I'm losing? Averaging stats? How hard is it to divide a #?

Riiiight. Me with under 100 posts. I don't have a life. But a guy with 42 THOUSAND posts on an INTERNET BASKETBALL FORUM is trying to talk.

No, really. You are truly embarrassing yourself.

Whenever you want to talk sh*t to someone just remember:

GOBB has spent AT LEAST 700 HOURS on ISH on JUST HIS POSTS, not even counting time spent reading (assuming s/he even has any form of reading comprehension)

And let's talk about sad, will we? You're a career MAIL MAN. A sixers fan. And it would seem you've replaced any sort of conventional life with the one on ISH. I suppose your post count is the only thing that can probably rival your real life weight. So I guess I don't blame you living vicariously through the internet.

But, yup, me with all of 80 something posts in a couple months... I'm the sad one.

So continue to look completely sad. Respond with your incoherent rabble and your emoticons. We know, GOBB, everyone does.

Kid is having an emotional break down. Need tissue? Look at you trying to factor out the hours now. I know I know "How hard is it", as you totally miss the point of who does that? You're insecure over a post count number. You think low post count = has a life, high post count = has no life. You can play with numbers but when it comes to logic and common sense? You struggle.

Derrick Rose decicated part of his speech to his mother for the hard work she put in while he grew up. Now he can repay her. He said when he doesnt wanna go to practice he thinks about his mother busting her ass to make ends meet at work. And you're attempting to clown someone job? Doesnt add up now does it?

"ha ha ha you're work for the sanitation department. what a sh!t job! only losers do that kind of work"

" rose speech to his mum was tear worthy. "

What would Derrick Rose say?

"Hey I Malcolm, why clown what any human being does for a living? That is sad and what losers do. Even those with post counts under 100. My mom worked for peanuts but every day she got up and went to work. Grinded it out to put food on the table and provide. And you're here clowning people with jobs? I dont get that."

Me either Derrick Rose. Me either!

Kid is having an emotional break down. Need tissue? Look at you trying to factor out the hours now. I know I know "How hard is it", as you totally miss the point of who does that? You're insecure over a post count number. You think low post count = has a life, high post count = has no life. You can play with numbers but when it comes to logic and common sense? You struggle.

Derrick Rose decicated part of his speech to his mother for the hard work she put in while he grew up. Now he can repay her. He said when he doesnt wanna go to practice he thinks about his mother busting her ass to make ends meet at work. And you're attempting to clown someone job? Doesnt add up now does it?

"ha ha ha you're work for the sanitation department. what a sh!t job! only losers do that kind of work"

" rose speech to his mum was tear worthy. "

What would Derrick Rose say?

"Hey I Malcolm, why clown what any human being does for a living? That is sad and what losers do. Even those with post counts under 100. My mom worked for peanuts but every day she got up and went to work. Grinded it out to put food on the table and provide. And you're here clowning people with jobs? I dont get that."

Me either Derrick Rose. Me either!
    42,164 posts and counting

Quote Originally Posted by hkfosho
    42,164 posts and counting
    And I guarantee he spent more than 1 minute on that one. Hmm. It's insane to think this dude seriously could have spent upwards of 1000 hours on this forum JUST typing useless shit like that

Says the guy with the 2nd most posts in this thread. Watch out now, dont want you to break 100.

Dunking on everybody in the park TheTruth11's Avatar

I'm from the same neighborhood as Rose. I went to Julian. He obviously went to Simeon - one of our rival schools. And I can tell you, without a doubt, things were hard in the hood. And yes, his speech choked me up.

I am proud as hell of DRose

sorry newbs but GOBB owned in this thread.

National High School Star Abd El-Krim's Avatar

Weak. Dude should go to Toastmasters.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by nightprowler10
    What. The. ****.

I don't give two shits about the annoying angry posts GOBB might have anywhere on ISH, but no real man ****s with another about how he makes his living. Get out of here with that shit. A real man does whatever he needs to do to provide for his family, and anybody bringing it up to push his agenda needs a ****ing reality check.

Seriously, lowest of the low right here. I'm out of this shitty thread.
    GOBB is a hater. He's mad someone out there actually worked hard for theirs and is successful. No real man hates on another mans accomplishments. Of course his lazy ass didn't get emotional he doesn't know what it feels like to finally have hard work pay off or to work his ass off to get something. I know lazy ass hatin people like him.

Im in college now and workin my ass so that one day I can look at my mom and say the exact same thing Rose said to his. So if you dont understand where Rose or the people who got emotional are coming from then shut up.

Quote Originally Posted by opps
    GOBB is a hater. He's mad someone out there actually worked hard for theirs and is successful. No real man hates on another mans accomplishments. Of course his lazy ass didn't get emotional he doesn't know what it feels like to finally have hard work pay off or to work his ass off to get something. I know lazy ass hatin people like him.

Im in college now and workin my ass so that one day I can look at my mom and say the exact same thing Rose said to his. So if you dont understand where Rose or the people who got emotional are coming from then shut up.
    You're in college and cant find where I said anything bad about Rose? Money well spent. Whatver college you are attending is really putting out a genius there.

Banned

You're in college and cant find where I said anything bad about Rose? Money well spent. Whatver college you are attending is really putting out a genius there.
    Hater my point exactly. Your a fuc.kin mail man. My work study job pays me more than you make

Low-life. 42000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by opps
    Hater my point exactly. Your a fuc.kin mail man. My work study job pays me more than you make

Low-life. 42000 posts
    If I'm a hater just explain where I'm hating on Rose. Not Rocket science kid. Come on college student.

Your work study is limited to how much you can make. Tell me what college you attend. I dont want my kid going there. Waste of money.

Banned

If I'm a hater just explain where I'm hating on Rose. Not Rocket science kid. Come on college student.

Your work study is limited to how much you can make. Tell me what college you attend. I dont want my kid going there. Waste of money.
    You kid won't get in this school with your dumba.ss genes lol. But I think we can always use some more help around here to clean up

They have to pay more than a mail man