Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Pelican Brief

Default Re: Hornets Upset Lakers game 1 - reaction/comments 3 points to make

wasn't expecting that. CP3 light it up. Ill keep my expectations low and hope to extend it to 6.

Gotta thank white swan for that W

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by creepingdeath
    Right back at ya!

And he's still blaming the refs.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by NBASTATMAN
    Dude Pau did A MO WILLIAMS BUT KOBE CHOKED... Keep it real... Stop making excuses...

Funny thing is Pippen had similar games to what Pau had today..
    BUT BUT BUT BUT... PIPPEN IS BETTER DEFENSIVELY THAN GOD!

Decent college freshman

am not going to lie. Very mad right now.

listening to some Velvet Underground and drinking some earl grey to try and calm myself down..

I don't get it. Why are people panicking? It is game one! Calm down, the Lakers will win the series and it is prob good that they get a tune up now before Mavs/Blazers.

Default Re: Hornets rewarded 20 freethrows in the 4th quarter, Lakers 4!

If the calls aren't clearly in favor of the Lakers, there's an anti-laker bias. This game wasn't that bad as far as officiating.

Bandwagon Fakers fans whining about refs and Gasol when it was Kobrick Cryant who missed last 6 of his shots and effectively gifted the game to Paul and co.
    The rivers of tears are already flooding Hollywood as fairweather stans are looking for a new ship to jump on

Serious playground baller strike first's Avatar

typical crying

Lakers fans have no class

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTGAME
    I don't get it. Why are people panicking? It is game one! Calm down, the Lakers will win the series and it is prob good that they get a tune up now before Mavs/Blazers.
    That is what Fakers fan do. They love to throw everyone but Kobe under the bus anytime the play poorly. Its hilarious. We'll hear how badly Pau and Artest and Fisher suck until they are making huge plays in key moments in the finals again.

The Lakers might win the next 4 games by 25 points. Especially if Gray can't play. No way in hell they can match the Lakers size without Gray.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by STATUTORY
    i have always defended gasol but the way he played today was disgusting. 2-9 and abused by carl landry
    How about phil saying that ron artest was the best laker out there. i AM SURE you agree with that!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by icewill36
    so much for the lakers "turning it on" in the playoffs.
    So much for the Spurs being the best team in the west. 1-0 Grizzlies.

The way I see it the Lakers just didn't play well as a team. The Laker bigs sucked @$$ and Kobe wasn't all that great either lol, noone really played well. The refs did favor the Hornets at times IMO but they did play well, only 3 TO's and 24 assists I think. Not to mention CP3 was awesome today.

But it's safe to say LA won't play this bad again and NO won't play that well. I expect a solid Los Angeles win in game 2 and they'll still win the series in 5-6 games.

Good game Hornets.

Bear Chested Da Brawn STATUTORY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by whoartthou
    How about phil saying that ron artest was the best laker out there. i AM SURE you agree with that!
    I think ron artest was DAMN good today. Man brought it. even though he's limited in term of skills and physical attributes, he brought it. More than I can say for Gasol. and that's an indictment of Gasol's mentality

Quote Originally Posted by madmax
    Bandwagon Fakers fans whining about refs and Gasol when it was Kobrick Cryant who missed last 6 of his shots and effectively gifted the game to Paul and co.
    The rivers of tears are already flooding Hollywood as fairweather stans are looking for a new ship to jump on
    This. This forum may go submerged by all the tears.

vegasdude
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Wake up call Lakers! Flip the switch now.

Quote Originally Posted by strike first
    typical crying

Lakers fans have no class
    This too... you lost one game, and you don't at least give a % of the blame at Kobe for missing his last 6 shots. Accept the loss and move on. I don't see Lakers losing to NO anyway.