Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    soundcloud.com/agua-1 andgar923's Avatar

Default Re: Kobe Bryant's Footwork!

Quote Originally Posted by G-Funk
    I can honestly say that the 1 thing Kobe is better than Jordan at, is his foot work!

I was gonna come in here and defend Kobe from the Bron comparisons, and praise him for his footwork, but then this dumb shit.

3-time NBA All-Star

I can honestly say that the 1 thing Kobe is better than Jordan at, is his foot work!

Kobe said Mj was the master at creating space.. If Kobe's footwork is so good then why do his fans say he takes alot of bad shots? Great footwork allows a slow arse Ppierce to get good looks despite his speed.. And allowed MJ to get better shots than Kobe has ever taken... Even when Mj was up their in age...

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by andgar923

I was gonna come in here and defend Kobe from the Bron comparisons, and praise him for his footwork, but then this dumb shit.

I fell for you dawg!

Very good NBA starter

Kobes footwork is great! sometimes I enjoy watching him operate in the post when he is looking to score and not show off or draw fouls.

Cant think of any other guard who has his post game....

Nice props for people giving pierce love, definitely has some of the best footwork in the league too.

Banned

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpusw...eature=related this is a better video... I hAVE NEVE SEEN ANY BBALL PLAYER MAKE THIS KINDA MOVES IN NBA HISTORY

I agree....that video is alot better....WOW

Learning to shoot layups

After watching the video, Kobe just showed that same footwork in the Clips game right now

el pollo loco siiiiiii

Didn't know you can take an extra step after stopping your dribble and doing a step back. Refs hate this guy alot huh?? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZqa7...eature=related

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NBASTATMAN
    Kobe said Mj was the master at creating space.. If Kobe's footwork is so good then why do his fans say he takes alot of bad shots? Great footwork allows a slow arse Ppierce to get good looks despite his speed.. And allowed MJ to get better shots than Kobe has ever taken... Even when Mj was up their in age...
    Phil said it himself, Kobe has better BB skills than jordan!

Banned

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpusw...eature=related this is a better video... I hAVE NEVE SEEN ANY BBALL PLAYER MAKE THIS KINDA MOVES IN NBA HISTORY

Banned

"good footwork" aka another artificial statistic Kobe fans invented to mask his non-existing factual statistics.

add to that list "killer instinct" "best bull dog scowl face" and "clutchness of the makes but disregard the misses"

I never said Jordan was not great or top 3 0r 2 at foot work, I'm just saying what I know...But I would love for you to find some of Jordan's footwork that Kobe can't or hasn't done...I posted a video, Find better footwork by Jordan than that.

Magic Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by Dwade305
    Didn't know you can take an extra step after stopping your dribble and doing a step back. Refs hate this guy alot huh?? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZqa7...eature=related
    Are you implying he traveled? Really? Learn the rules, buddy.

el pollo loco siiiiiii

Quote Originally Posted by LA_Showtime
    Are you implying he traveled? Really? Learn the rules, buddy.
    Are you trying to be the hero Lakers fan trying to defend this travel? The stepback is 2 steps. It will be a nicemove if He didnt pick up his pivot foot(left foot) after the stepback but he did so it is a travel. Sometimes he pulls this move off good, sometimes he travels, no need to get butthurt
    Last edited by Dwade305; 03-26-2011 at 03:39 PM.

Magic Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by Dwade305
    Are you trying to be the hero Lakers fan trying to defend this travel? The stepback is 2 steps. It will be a nicemove if He didnt pick up his pivot foot(left foot) after the stepback but he did so it is a travel. Sometimes he pulls this move off good, sometimes he travels, no need to get butthurt
    I'm not butt hurt. You need to learn what a "travel" is.