Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: Kobe Bryant's Footwork!

Quote Originally Posted by acbay91

are you guys stupid? yeah his footwork is incredible, but some of you people are saying hes better than "queen" james, or that hes the best player in the league. whats WRONG with you people?

you have to be the most biased fan in history to say that lebron ISNT better than kobe...kobe isnt even top 2 in the league. i'd argue that wade might even be better (definitely a better playoffs performer...and a far better finals performer no? with a less star-studded cast he won a ring too)

but seriously, you kobe nutsuckers have to get real. hes an incredible player DEFIINTELY. but hes not the best in the league...there are arguments for way more people. and lebron is better than him

How dare you call Michael Jefferey Jordan a Kobe "nutsucker"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r_XQrmGlgE

Banned

are you guys stupid? yeah his footwork is incredible, but some of you people are saying hes better than "queen" james, or that hes the best player in the league. whats WRONG with you people?

you have to be the most biased fan in history to say that lebron ISNT better than kobe...kobe isnt even top 2 in the league. i'd argue that wade might even be better (definitely a better playoffs performer...and a far better finals performer no? with a less star-studded cast he won a ring too)

but seriously, you kobe nutsuckers have to get real. hes an incredible player DEFIINTELY. but hes not the best in the league...there are arguments for way more people. and lebron is better than him
    kobe wins games, lebron puts up good stats yeah, but it doesnt mean hes better, watch the playoffs this year, well see whos the best in the L
    kobes only playin 34 minutes a game, phils restin him for the playoffs
    you probally just look at boxscores dont you

Magic Johnson

Kobe has great footwork no doubt, but it's not like other NBA players aren't equally as good. Kobe's face-up footwork in particular is sometimes unnecessary, as it appears he goes for show rather than effectiveness.

lol yeah i have 16 posts because im new here, ever thought of that? doesnt mean im 16 (im 18 )

but yeah, you really think kobe > lebron? you're retarded then
    So if people don't think Lebron>Kobe they're retarded? That is so mature and intelligent.

I rule the local playground Turkododo's Avatar

nice.

respect from a Celtic fan.

Saw a basketball once

Quote Originally Posted by Bandito
    So if people don't think Lebron>Kobe they're retarded? That is so mature and intelligent.
    yeah obv that came out wrong. i was ticked cuz the guy who responded to my first post called out me for being young and only having 16 posts as if that somehow factors into kobe > lebron or lebron >kobe.

its an open secret that lebron > kobe. yeah kobe wins, but kobe also has phenomenal coaches and casts: phil, pau...should i mention shaq? lol

not to mention, he underperformed in the biggest stage (the finals) as usual...

look at what lebrons had, and look at what hes done with it. the guy won 127 games over 2 seasons, made it to the ecf in 09 and lost because his team was exposed (he still put up incredible numbers and did basically all he could for his pathetic team)

second season: ok ok we know lebron disappeared, but thats not a knock on his PLAYIGN ABILITY, its a knock on his attitude. he gave up game 5 ( i think), but if anyone saw game 1 and game 3, i think he scored 21 in 1 quarter en route to a blow-out in one of those games. so clearly he wasnt outplayed or anything, he just got frustrated that delonte was doing his mom, and 7 years of bad management built up and it all exploded!!!

yeah obv that came out wrong. i was ticked cuz the guy who responded to my first post called out me for being young and only having 16 posts as if that somehow factors into kobe > lebron or lebron >kobe.

its an open secret that lebron > kobe. yeah kobe wins, but kobe also has phenomenal coaches and casts: phil, pau...should i mention shaq? lol

look at what lebrons had, and look at what hes done with it. the guy won 127 games over 2 seasons, made it to the ecf in 09 and lost because his team was exposed (he still put up incredible numbers and did basically all he could for his pathetic team)

second season: ok ok we know lebron disappeared, but thats not a knock on his PLAYIGN ABILITY, its a knock on his attitude. he gave up game 5 ( i think), but if anyone saw game 1 and game 3, i think he scored 21 in 1 quarter en route to a blow-out in one of those games. so clearly he wasnt outplayed or anything, he just got frustrated that delonte was doing his mom, and 7 years of bad management built up and it all exploded!!!
    To be fair Lebron didn't do aquat in the Finals in 07 either an underperformed way worse than Kobe did in all his Finals games too. He underperformed too in the ECF against the Celtics last year. It wasn't his team disappearing it was him failing to do anything against the great Celtics D. It is not a knock on him but still they owned him. That Cavs team was good enough, they won more than 60 games. What more do you want, an all star team? Oh wait...

Banned

lebrons great, just kobe is better nothing wrong with that, im not saying lebron sucks or anything, hes an amazing player, but kobes kobe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpusw...eature=related this is a better video... I hAVE NEVE SEEN ANY BBALL PLAYER MAKE THIS KINDA MOVES IN NBA HISTORY

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by LA_Showtime
    Kobe has great footwork no doubt, but it's not like other NBA players aren't equally as good. Kobe's face-up footwork in particular is sometimes unnecessary, as it appears he goes for show rather than effectiveness.
    kobe does indeed have really good footwork. But i completely agree with this statement. Sometimes, you are like "WTF YOU DOING." Kobe trying to look pretty too many times...

Quote Originally Posted by Colby Brian
    kobe wins games, lebron puts up good stats yeah, but it doesnt mean hes better, watch the playoffs this year, well see whos the best in the L
    kobes only playin 34 minutes a game, phils restin him for the playoffs
    you probally just look at boxscores dont you

correction #1:
    kobes TEAM wins games/championships.... wins games? Lebron wins even more games than Kobe........... sry... there is a difference... and we have all seen the Head 2 Head matchups where Lebron always humiliates Kobe and win...............

kobe is nothing but a overrated chucker... who gets bailed out by his highest payroll of teammates and coach..... only he is the IDIOT that gets the credit..... despite going for like 6-24 and having pathetic playoff performances and being outproduced or bailed out in the clutch in playoffs by Gasol or Bynum or Lamar Odom and so on......

CHAMPIONSHIP IS A TEAM ACCOMPLISHMENT............ IT NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER MEANS ANY INDIVIDUAL IS BEST OR BETTER THAN THE OTHER MUCH BETTER AND MUCH MORE PRODUCTIVE AND DOMINANT PLAYER JUST BECAUSE HE HAD A BETTER TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STOP LIVING IN THE FANTASY WORLD KOBE FANS....................

correction #2:
    lebron puts up IMPACT, PRODUCTIONS & EFFICIENCY as evident of a TALENT/SKILLS.... and a very scary thing for kobe fans called "stats" night in and night out.... a very scary thing... because it is a fact which nullifies kobe fans imaginary fantasy world where kobe can be the best........

correction #3:
    kobe is playing 34 minutes a game beause he is not in his prime anymore..... he has problems with knees and everything... his athleticism is down... his work ethic and conditioning can neither ever be the same no matter how much he wants it............ this is all happening because he is DECREASING............ A NATURAL EVOLUTION OF A BBALL PLAYER.............
    thats a time where his talent/skills is not at best anymore and he cant therefore produce/impact his team like he could before................. thats why somebody like LEBRON IS BETTER.... once again.................
    PHIL IS NOT ****ING RESTING HIM FOR PLAYOFFS YOU IDIOT!!!!! HE IS JUST DONE AND OVER!!!
    Last edited by pauk; 03-25-2011 at 04:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pauk

kobe is nothing but a overrated chucker.

Pauk, climb outside your little box....

This thread is about Kobe`s footwork, something he has worked on for years. To save a sliver of credibility , you need to sometimes give credit when its due.

You always run to Bron, better this better that....

You left yourself open on this one. Bron has no footwork.

Last edited by DixieNourmous; 03-25-2011 at 05:25 AM.

Saw a basketball once

Quote Originally Posted by pauk

correction #1:
    kobes TEAM wins games/championships.... wins games? Lebron wins even more games than Kobe........... sry... there is a difference... and we have all seen the Head 2 Head matchups where Lebron always humiliates Kobe and win...............

kobe is nothing but a overrated chucker... who gets bailed out by his highest payroll of teammates and coach..... only he is the IDIOT that gets the credit..... despite going for like 6-24 and having pathetic playoff performances and being outproduced or bailed out in the clutch in playoffs by Gasol or Bynum or Lamar Odom and so on......
    thank you. lebron always humiliates kobe. but when the 2nd season starts, kobes team picks up the slack more often than not (pau and artests put backs, artest saving game 7 in finals, d-fish saving game 3 of finals...)

the thing about kobe is....i think if you switched kobe with tmac when he was still good, or dwyane wade, or even paul peirce, you'd get same results (3 peat with shaq, back to back rings with pau), but if you switched melo for lebron or kobe for lebron, the cavs teams would never even dream of going 66 and 61 in back to back seasons

one player (lebron) makes his teammates better and is way more of a positive impact. kobe does have a tendency to shoot his team to losses sometimes!

Banned

thank you. lebron always humiliates kobe. but when the 2nd season starts, kobes team picks up the slack more often than not (pau and artests put backs, artest saving game 7 in finals, d-fish saving game 3 of finals...)

the thing about kobe is....i think if you switched kobe with tmac when he was still good, or dwyane wade, or even paul peirce, you'd get same results (3 peat with shaq, back to back rings with pau), but if you switched melo for lebron or kobe for lebron, the cavs teams would never even dream of going 66 and 61 in back to back seasons

one player (lebron) makes his teammates better and is way more of a positive impact. kobe does have a tendency to shoot his team to losses sometimes!
    if u replace shaq with duncan they would have won..... but really only pierce would have worked for more than 1-2 years.. tmac no way..

and if u put s1 on the 06 lakers team they wouldnt get 7th place.. teams are buillt for their superstars.....

You may want to watch some film (since your 18 as you say) .

I understand, you want to fit in,, and Bron is all you know. But so much has happened before you knew the difference between a basketball and you own azz.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/

Read up, educate yourself before you look like pauk