Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Lebron James: " I'm the MVP"

Quote Originally Posted by Clocian-IGN
    : he dqed himself of mvp when he joined wade and bosh. one crazy night doesn't = mvp, sooner or later wade will do the same thing, will he be mvp?

rose is carrying a team whos been missing it's 2 starting bigs for a lot of the season to a top 3 seed. do you really watch the bulls?
    exactly if scoring 50 in a season or being the best player were the only factors MJ would have had about 6 or 7 in a row

Very good NBA starter

[QUOTE]
    Quote Originally Posted by Indian guy
    That's an exaggeration. LA still have a Top 15 player on the roster in Gasol.
    And Pau is not remotely close to Wade if you ask me...

The drop in talent is simply too steep after Wade/Bosh for Miami to be able to contend without LeBron. This is not the same roster that won 47 games last season. They had JO, Beasley, Richardson and Haslem(currently injured). This year's roster is Big 3 + spot up shooters and bad big men. Miami's a 50-win team MAX w/o LeBron, no more.
    I don't think having depth is as important as you do. It's more important in the reg season, but I could see Wade/Bosh+ solid (imo) role-players Mike Miller/Big Z/House/James Jones and Haslem (assuming he's back) beating any team in the East in a playoff series, especially if Wade is out there having historically good series, which he's more than capable of doing.

Good High School Starter

The dumbest theory ever is that he shouldn't win it because Wade is on his team.

Wade does not equal (in Kobe's case)Gasol+Odom+Bynum, or in Derrick Rose's case; Boozer+Noah+Deng. Now obviously the Bulls have been missing their key players pretty much all year, which is why Derrick Rose IMO is the MVP thus far.

ROSE > THAN YOU IN-PAX-WE-TRUST's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kaiiu
    he carries them to 63 games in the season, but couldnt lead them to 16 in the playoffs
    Last time I looked MVP was based on regular season.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by BuGzBuNNy
    The dumbest theory ever is that he shouldn't win it because Wade is on his team.

Wade does not equal (in Kobe's case)Gasol+Odom+Bynum, or in Derrick Rose's case; Boozer+Noah+Deng. Now obviously the Bulls have been missing their key players pretty much all year, which is why Derrick Rose IMO is the MVP thus far.
    its Wade+Bosh though.

NBA rookie of the year ginobli2311's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jacks3
    its Wade+Bosh though.
    so you don't think that kobe/wade/lebron should have any chance to win mvp?

Very good NBA starter

i think kobe would be deserving but the lakers don't have the w/l record. already explained my logic on kobe and why it differs from lebron/wade. agree to disagree.

i think kobe would be deserving but the lakers don't have the w/l record. already explained my logic on kobe and why it differs from lebron/wade. agree to disagree.
    thats cool.

i just don't see how you can use lebron's team against him and not against kobe when kobe has the better team around him and significantly better coach.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by IN-PAX-WE-TRUST
    Last time I looked MVP was based on regular season.
    so why didnt Jordan win it 3 times in a row. Why does Shaq only have 1 when this version of wade is better than 00-02 Kobe?

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by ginobli2311

i just don't see how you can use lebron's team against him and not against kobe when kobe has the better team around him and significantly better coach.
    again, i already explained this...how can you not "see" when i already explained it... i think the heat having a legitimate superstar/top 2-3 player/top 15-20 all-time (in terms of prime play) on that team gives a much better chance to compete for a chip in the playoffs compared to the lakers..

im pretty sure the guy is satisfied with 2 and could care less about them

again, i already explained this...how can you not "see" when i already explained it... i think the heat having a legitimate superstar/top 2-3 player/top 15-20 all-time (in terms of prime play) on that team gives a much better chance to compete for a chip in the playoffs compared to the lakers..
    well you are just wrong. that is laughable. anyone would take gasol/odom/bynum and the lakers depth and phil jackson over what the heat have.

you can't just have outlandish opinions and expect us to "see it"

give me a break dude.

go back and look at what wins "chips" throughout nba history. its almost always great front line play.

LOL

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by ginobli2311
    well you are just wrong.
    hey man, whatever. clearly we don't agree.

hey man, whatever. clearly we don't agree.
    ok. sorry to go off a bit.

but i just think its taking a very absurd stance to claim that lebron's team is so clearly better than kobe's that it disqualifies lebron from winning an mvp.

sorry. that just sounds ridiculous to me.

Very good NBA starter

okay...