Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    NBA lottery pick

Default Re: Tracy McGrady...Return of the MAC!!!

Interesting how yao's career is over and mcgrady is atleasting re-establishing some kind of career.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore Gad23's Avatar

time to bump the thread. 16 points 6 boards and a nice dunk on rudy gay. He will never be the superstar he once was but he can still play.

Banned

He's proving so many doubters wrong. I'm very impressed so far. Just wow.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore Gad23's Avatar

Yeah he's been producing while starting but he's not taking lots of shots. Being more of a playmaker. I see him contributing at least a 'grant hill' level. lol.

Banned

For arguably one of the greatest scorer in history to step down and take such a role due to injury and age, to still contribute so much is really impressive for any player. He kept his ego in check and is working hard for the team.

NBA lottery pick

What i dont get is why they dont post him up more. Clearly he can do alotof damage there. remember the Lakers game where he posted Kobe blew by him for a nasty one handed dunk and he destroyed Gay with the same move. Dude is averaging 50% as a starter from the field. Clearly proving alot of people wrong.

Put him in the low block where he'll either draw double teams or he'll just blow by people for some nasty dunks.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleChuck
    For arguably one of the greatest scorer in history to step down and take such a role due to injury and age, to still contribute so much is really impressive for any player. He kept his ego in check and is working hard for the team.
    Yep. People thought he'll never accept not being the go-to-guy anymore but he has done it. But if people followed his career they'll know he has allways been an unselfish baller on the court.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ronnymac
    Yep. People thought he'll never accept not being the go-to-guy antmore but he has done it. But if people followed his career they'll know he has allways been an unselfish baller on the court.
    He's definitely underrated as a playmaker. A lot of ppl I know consider him as a Iverson kinda player, but he proved that he can check his ego and contribute to the team the way they need him to, which is very unselfish and commendable for a player of his caliber.

NBA lottery pick

NBA lottery pick

That was vintage tmac of yester years. His first step is getting stronger and faster and his hops are slowly getting back. Not bad for a player described as finished by almost everyone.

Banned

He's taking care of himself! Your comparison to Grant Hill is spot on.

NBA lottery pick

Exactly . He is now a Hill type player who is happy to play second or third fiddel and just score if needed.

Learning to shoot layups PassTheRock's Avatar

its good to hear TMac coming back and be a good contributor and prove the doubters wrong.

I rule the local playground Semi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ronnymac
    Exactly . He is now a Hill type player who is happy to play second or third fiddel and just score if needed.
    if the pistons only had a first option...
    although i watched the game against chicago few days ago and there was nobody who was able to hit a shot and mcgrady stayed passive and in playmaking-style. i like the attitdue but he also has to take a few shots when the team isn't doing anything.

NBA lottery pick

Well the bulls were doubling him everytime he touched the bull in the second half. Also everytime he tried to make a move off the dribble, the Bulls quickly rotated a player infront of his driving lane meaning he had no oportunity to make any moves. The Bulls Coach knows Tracy's games inside out so he acted accordingly in the second half after Tmac torched them in the second quarter.