Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Jazz | Utes | Raiders UtahJazzFan88's Avatar

Default Re: This is a B*tch Move by Deron Williams(VIDEO)

Quote Originally Posted by ILLsmak
    lol, I don't think they miss Boozer and I dunno why people keep saying that. If you look at the numbers they got from Millsap, it's a wash.

Deron was angry at more than just cutting. I mean he was obviously angry at Gordon for being where he was on the play, too. I dunno why. I think Deron is pissed, for sure, and I hoped that Deron could get on a better team because he really is a baller. Hopefully, he doesn't demand a trade...

But you know how it is, playing the right way can't really be measured by stats, and we all know Deron is very competitive. If he thought dude was playing the wrong way, I can see why he was mad.

They should have killed Phoenix on the boards... that's one thing that surprises me. giving up 12 offensive rebounds to the suns is pathetic... but they'll be fine.

-Smak
    Better team? It almost seemed to be that Deron was part of the problem last night, I know they're not that good at the SG position, but Kirilenko, Millsap, Jefferson combined for 58 points.

I think people and the media are making too big of a deal out of it, but that's just me. Deron needs to step it up though.

Very good NBA starter

The "Best" PG huh?

Future D1 Dad

nothing wrong w/ calling out a rookie (or non-rookie for that matter) who can't get the play right.

kkling
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by jbot
    nothing wrong w/ calling out a rookie (or non-rookie for that matter) who can't get the play right.
    Calling him out by throwing the ball like that during the game? Yeah, if you're an idiot you may think there's nothing wrong with that.

Quote Originally Posted by TennesseeFan
    Deron Williams is just being racist.

He's self-hating.

Anyway, rooks probably get much worse than this behind the scenes. Who cares?

I dont see the big deal. You fans in here crying about what took place are soft. Raised by kleenex? Geeze

Blu Ray

A bunch of f*ggots in this thread. Gordon Hayward is a PROFESSIONAL basketball player who's most likely been playing his entire life. If you don't know that you're supposed to cut as f*cking hard and as fast as you possibly can by now, then you need to be berated in front of you entire team, rookie or not. How to cut is one of the most basic and fundamental aspects of basketball and Gordon got it wrong. In a game like that where the Jazz are going to lose, garbage time is good to run plays and get familiar with the offensive system and teammates. Hayward f*cked up, plain and simple.

I applaud Deron Williams.

Nuggets/Avs/Broncos. NuggetsFan's Avatar

I don't really have a problem with it. Kinda feel bad for the rookie to get treated like that on live TV because it was pretty obvious. No biggie tho. Only thing that makes 0 sense is D-Will has played like shit for 2 games in a row. It's not like he's out there doing everything and his teammates are screwing up. I'm sure his teammates feel the same way with him not knocking down shots.

Nice to see him get some flak tho. Usually Deron's one of those "good guys" in everybody's eyes. You wouldn't expect people to rip on him for something like this.

Future D1 Dad

Quote Originally Posted by kkling
    Calling him out by throwing the ball like that during the game? Yeah, if you're an idiot you may think there's nothing wrong with that.
    ah, i didn't even catch the ball toss (pass). yeah, that was sorta on the shitty side i'll admit but he's not doing what he's getting paid millions of dollars to do. pay the hell attention and run the play properly.

Quote Originally Posted by jbot
    ah, i didn't even catch the ball toss (pass). yeah, that was sorta on the shitty side i'll admit but he's not doing what he's getting paid millions of dollars to do. pay the hell attention and run the play properly.
    Wahhh he's a rookie play nice wahhh waahhhh innocent rookie, leave him alone wahhh waah u big bully.

Nuggets/Avs/Broncos. NuggetsFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Wahhh he's a rookie play nice wahhh waahhhh innocent rookie, leave him alone wahhh waah u big bully.
    There's a time and place. Yelling at him and humming the ball at him on live TV in his 2nd NBA game isn't going to help him run the play. Forget about his feelings it's just not what you do if you want results. Doing it in practice behind closed doors is one thing, live TV in front of both teams?. Just wouldn't be the way you'd get results.

I don't really have a problem with it. Not exactly a "leadership" move tho.

Wow, cry baby Deron Williams. Lol.

He'll never be better than Chris Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by NuggetsFan
    There's a time and place. Yelling at him and humming the ball at him on live TV in his 2nd NBA game isn't going to help him run the play. Forget about his feelings it's just not what you do if you want results. Doing it in practice behind closed doors is one thing, live TV in front of both teams?. Just wouldn't be the way you'd get results.

I don't really have a problem with it. Not exactly a "leadership" move tho.
    It really doesnt matter if it was live tv or his 2nd game. What difference does that really make?

Quote Originally Posted by RoseCity07
    Wow, cry baby Deron Williams. Lol.

He'll never be better than Chris Paul.
    And Oden will never live up to his potential. So you and Deron can cry together. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    It really doesnt matter if it was live tv or his 2nd game. What difference does that really make?

And Oden will never live up to his potential. So you and Deron can cry together. Lol
    Yep u mad.

I think I hit a nerve.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by pete's montreux
    A bunch of f*ggots in this thread. Gordon Hayward is a PROFESSIONAL basketball player who's most likely been playing his entire life. If you don't know that you're supposed to cut as f*cking hard and as fast as you possibly can by now, then you need to be berated in front of you entire team, rookie or not. How to cut is one of the most basic and fundamental aspects of basketball and Gordon got it wrong. In a game like that where the Jazz are going to lose, garbage time is good to run plays and get familiar with the offensive system and teammates. Hayward f*cked up, plain and simple.

I applaud Deron Williams.

Being a professional also means not having a temper tantrum in the middle of a possession. I'm not sure anyone really has a problem with him calling out mistakes, it's the way he did it. Like a *****.