Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Default Re: This is a B*tch Move by Deron Williams(VIDEO)

I don't think of Deron as a bad guy, but taking your frustrations out on teammates is never a good idea.

A rookie missed a cut, throwing rockets at him is unnecessary. He acknowledged it, though, and apologized. He is human, after all.

Decent playground baller Hihater's Avatar

He just frustrated because him and his team are doing bad. they really miss boozer

d-will need to demand a trade!!! go to NY or another big market place.
    Last edited by Hihater; 10-29-2010 at 03:09 PM.

Local High School Star

Rookie or not, he's a professional basketball player. Deron was just frustrated. I've seen worse.

How is that news worthy? So he got mad, big freaking deal. He was frustrated and wanted to win, sometimes you b*tch out a rookie or a youngin who isn't taking the game seriously. It's not a big deal. Oh wow a hard pass, Deron Williams was trying to hurt the kid. Seriously, get over it.

OMG WHAT A DOUCHE. OMG MY RESPECKZ HAVE DROPPED FOR DWILL. OMG DURANT OR CHRIS PAUL HAVE NEVER GOTTEN MAD AT A ROOKIE!!! DERON WILLIAMS IS THE DEVIL

Yeah, can't wait till he's on the Knicks

NBA rookie of the year

in b4 yung dwill

lol, I don't think they miss Boozer and I dunno why people keep saying that. If you look at the numbers they got from Millsap, it's a wash.

Deron was angry at more than just cutting. I mean he was obviously angry at Gordon for being where he was on the play, too. I dunno why. I think Deron is pissed, for sure, and I hoped that Deron could get on a better team because he really is a baller. Hopefully, he doesn't demand a trade...

But you know how it is, playing the right way can't really be measured by stats, and we all know Deron is very competitive. If he thought dude was playing the wrong way, I can see why he was mad.

They should have killed Phoenix on the boards... that's one thing that surprises me. giving up 12 offensive rebounds to the suns is pathetic... but they'll be fine.

-Smak

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by ILLsmak
    lol, I don't think they miss Boozer and I dunno why people keep saying that. If you look at the numbers they got from Millsap, it's a wash.

having the same numbers isnt the same thing as having the same impact. its too early to say if its the loss of boozer that is causing some of the poor play, but you can't just dismiss it either.

Not much wrong here. Definitely not enough to warrant a thread with 3+ pages, let alone a youtube upload.

Hayward didn't make the cut, broken play, now just give it to the big and do some iso and run around now. It's typical.
    A little over-reaction and lack of teaching skills but I can sense his frustration. 2 games in but not even a flash of brilliance has been shown, which was not expected, but it's been that way.
    Let the man abuse the rook till he's happy.

Hayward still made good on the play regardless of his mistake, the reaction by Deron was uncalled for. I could understand him being that angry if that possession resulted into a turnover or something. He was just acting out of frustration and that's never a good idea. He could've just walked right up to him and explained instead of showing him up. Still, this doesn't change my opinion on Deron. He is only human.
    Last edited by Undisputed; 10-29-2010 at 04:31 PM. Reason: Typo

Hayward looked shook. When did it say D-Will apologized?

He's lucky he didn't throw it hard enough to turn the ball over. Otherwise he'd look like a fool

what a douche.

somewhere, kevin durant is reading this and going,

How long before DWill demands a trade.

You guys need to understand. Deron was upset that the offense wasnt being ran effectively. Everyone was all over the place, that was what caused the Jazz to have so many TO`s which cost them the game. When the Jazz flex offense is ran how it should be there shouldnt be half as many TO`s as there was last night. Sure he made the basket. But he is trying to show the new guys how to run the offensive every time down the court. Its gonna take time for all of them run it as well as korver/boozer did because of their experience with it. It was uncalled for yes, but it was frustration with his team losing by more than 10 points and his team not running the offense how it should be ran.

All you guys are being butthurt about this. Youre almost as soft as the new NBA tech rule.....

Local High School Star Copperhead's Avatar

But Williams' response was wildly uncalled for. He screamed at Hayward loud enough for the entire building to hear as the Jazz went into the huddle for a timeout. Jerry Sloan immediately had a few choice words for Williams, and Jefferson could be seen counseling Hayward as the team exited the huddle.

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/blogs/j...ryone.html.csp

I wonder what those choice words were.