Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011
    NBA rookie of the year ginobli2311's Avatar

Default Re: If Bulls sign Lebron and Bosh, can they beat the Lakers in a 7 game series?

Quote Originally Posted by bongolarry
    Lol @Artest being able to guard Lebron one on one are you kidding me the best defenders in the league can't even guard him one on one nevertheless ron artest. Also if kobe wants to guard rose the whole game and waste all of his energy he would be less of an offensive threat.
    ok.....let me clarify. of course artest could not shut down lebron. but he could guard him one on one and keep lebron from going off every game for huge huge numbers. artest is strong enough to keep lebron out of the paint and is better suited to play lebron than just about any player in the league.

sure kobe would waste more energy on defense. but that is what great players do. you act as if kobe (one of the better perimeter defenders in the league) could not guard rose and still score 25 a game. LOL.

like i said. it wouldn't be easy but this lakers team has all the pieces to do it. and not to mention they would have bynum/gasol protecting the paint. did you watch the finals this year? did you see the celtics struggle to finish around the rim all series?

Default Re: If Bulls sign Lebron and Bosh, can they beat the Lakers in a 7 game series?

The irony here is that the Lakers would probably find a way to sign another great player if those three happened to join forces? They'd probably end up flipping Morrison and Powell for something ridiculous...

chips93
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by MaxFly
    The irony here is that the Lakers would probably find a way to sign another great player if those three happened to join forces? They'd probably end up flipping Morrison and Powell for something ridiculous...
    If they could sign a great player why wait for lebron ? why not just make the best move ? haha i think the lakers want to make the best team regardless of what other teams are doin

College star

Quote Originally Posted by chips93
    If they could sign a great player why wait for lebron ? why not just make the best move ? haha i think the lakers want to make the best team regardless of what other teams are doin
    stern gives lakers free presents depending on what the other good teams have. stern isn't gonna give the lakers another good player until the signings happen.

Defense wins NBA championship. Tom Thibbediu is a good defensive coach. Both LeBron and Noah are good defensive players. Rose can still improve his defense.