Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Default Re: Official NBA Finals Game 5 Criscast: LA Lakers vs Boston Celtics, 6/13/10 @ TD Garden

Lakers lucky its only a 8 point game. They are seriously getting outplayed and Gasol is getting abused. The shots we have to take are very difficult where the C's are getting easy buckets. Celtic D is smothering and when they are shooting like they are now, very tough to beat.

Serious playground baller OldTerp's Avatar

Default Re: Official NBA Finals Game 5 Criscast: LA Lakers vs Boston Celtics, 6/13/10 @ TD Garden

Quote Originally Posted by ihatetimthomas
    Lakers lucky its only a 8 point game. They are seriously getting outplayed and Gasol is getting abused. The shots we have to take are very difficult where the C's are getting easy buckets. Celtic D is smothering and when they are shooting like they are now, very tough to beat.
    Yep and if LO could make a freaking FT it would be 6.

Biggest quarter of the playoffs thus far coming up. 8 point game is definitely something that you can overcome. Hopefully our starters all show up and we can put down this Boston uprising.

Saw a basketball once

Lol if we didn't have Kobe we would be down like 35 points. Our defense is terrible and the offense can't make a shot if their life depended on it.

Quote Originally Posted by OldTerp
    Yep and if LO could make a freaking FT it would be 6.
    LO has been basically useless this finals. He is getting outplayed by Big Baby and its a real shame he is not performing esp with Bynum hurting

Serious playground baller OldTerp's Avatar

Kobe playing superhuman and we are wasting it by not playing good D.

Quote Originally Posted by OldTerp
    Kobe playing superhuman and we are wasting it by not playing good D.
    Kobe is our only player in double digits. This game is getting out of control now. Very disappointed by the Lakers. Garbage defense in second half, offense never showed up

NBA lottery pick Lakers_Kobe_Fan's Avatar

Lakers should trade Pau Gasol and not Bynum...pathetic ...every time they push him ...he gets vanished....

foul me once...shame on u....foul me twice...shame on me...lakers learned nothing from 2008....

nobody came to play....Mutha Fcukas

That was surreal. Shades of 2008 all over again. LA just being absolutely slapped around on the court, and NOT responding. Shriveling up and tucking tail.

Saw a basketball once

At least were going back home, hopefully that'll be a big enough morale boost to the Lakers and start playing right.

god damn

Quote Originally Posted by Average
    At least were going back home, hopefully that'll be a big enough morale boost to the Lakers and start playing right.
    Still a heart breaking lose right here. Really disappointing

Looks like the Lakers backs are completely against the wall now. Not as bad as it was in 08 and isn't end of the world yet but it is still tough as hell to come back from that.

Learning to shoot layups

Default Re: Official NBA Finals Game 5 Criscast: LA Lakers vs Boston Celtics, 6/13/10 @ TD Ga

From the beginning of the Finals i have been questioning kobe bryant, but today i realized, kobe is the best. I finally realized that we can not beat these celtics.

All this talk of trading bynum, we have been wrong all along. Gasol is the one. Odom is the one. People always say that gasol is the NBA's best big man, but they are mistaken. He is a little bi***. We cannot change who he is. He will always be soft. He might have skill, but he is unableto use it against tough opponents. (same thing for odom)

We can rely on kobe saving us game 6 & 7 because he cannot gaurd all 5 celtics. We have the softest team there is.

Changes must be made and it should start with gasoft, odom and artest.
    I know that others will have different opinions but this is what I believe. We are a soft team.

P.S. I hope PJ decides to leave. Horrible coachin job again in the Finals. Listen, mbenga, powell, vujajic, they might not have played much but atleast you know they will give 100%. As a coach, you must reward your players who put forth that effort. Phil does not just like back in 2004 when he stuck with payton.

Hopefully I will look back at this a week from now with a back-to-back 2009-2010 Lakers championship hat.. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Average
    Im just worried bc we saw a total lack of poise. Defensive rotations were not there. Effort on the glass the 2nd half was not there.

Celtics wanted this game much more than the Lakers. Honestly speaking, I think the Celtics outplayed the Lakers 4 out of 5 games. The game they won in Boston was saved by Fishers heroics.

Ron is basically a liability out there bc he is contributing absolutely nothing offensively and if he is not doing his job on Pierce, then he needs to sit.

I am happy the Lakers get to play at home next game but they looked weak and beaten down this game.

Another Laker Dynasty? bleedinpurpleTwo's Avatar

someone needs to b!tch-slap Artest.
    he killed the Lakers tonight. killed 'em.