Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
    I rule the local playground unknowns8's Avatar

Default Re: So sad watching Steve Nash cry after Lakers eliminated Suns

technology has completely obliterated the sanctity of the locker room... Nash shouldn't have to have his pain broadcast across the globe... he's hurting enough as it is, let him reflect on what they've accomplished as a team and let the lakers defeat sink in a little bit before beaming pictures of him crying to the entire sports watching world

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer SoCalMike's Avatar

Default Re: So sad watching this....

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalMike
    He was a better defender than Nash, and at least he could alter some shots due to his height and get rebounds.... huge difference.
    p.s. Magic had qualities that Nash could only wish he had... not even a close comparison.

Future D1 Dad

Quote Originally Posted by unknowns8
    technology has completely obliterated the sanctity of the locker room... Nash shouldn't have to have his pain broadcast across the globe... he's hurting enough as it is, let him reflect on what they've accomplished as a team and let the lakers defeat sink in a little bit before beaming pictures of him crying to the entire sports watching world

What does him making millions have to do with him being allowed to cry over something he dedicates his life to? Yeah, he is making millions and it's not like people are like, "OMG, Nash has such a shitty life. I feel so bad that he has to live with millions of dollars." It's just nice to see a star showing emotion due to a game that they love. I have a feeling it's also more than just this year, but probably the realization that his chances are limited and another year of failure just went by him. He might have been thinking that this was his chance to finally make the finals and get that elusive ring.

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalMike
    p.s. Magic had qualities that Nash could only wish he had... not even a close comparison.

Very true, Magic sat out 4 years of basketball and came back in 95-96 to average 15/7r/6a on 47% shooting. Amazing? I think so.

Future D1 Dad

Quote Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
    Very true, Magic sat out 4 years of basketball and came back in 95-96 to average 15/7r/6a on 47% shooting. Amazing? I think so.
    just as amazing, if not more, is the fact that the bastard is still alive and fat as hell for being HIV+.

High School Varsity 6th Man

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe4life
    he gets paid millions of dollars to play a kids game and hes crying because he couldnt get a ring that he could buy on ebay?
    NBA players (especially the elite players) push their bodies to the limit each year to get that ring. That ring symbolizes the hard work, dedication, and devotion that the player puts forth each year.

When you put that much work into something and you don't achieve your goal, then you are going to get emotional. Its human nature.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by jbot
    ur a pvssy for not thinking it's funny. so a grown man is crying, big deal. he's a millionaire at the end of the day. who gives a shit?
    and that is why u are not and will not be a millionaire. You do not understand ambition at all. You do not get in the NBA if you do not want to be the best

Default So FUNNY watching Steve Nash cry after Lakers eliminated Suns

Dude has millions he'll get over it.

Not your average OWL onewickedlady's Avatar

Would have liked to see the Suns wipe their behinds with Kobe.

Decent playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
    And Nash has qualities Magic wish he had, unless he never wished he was a deadeye shooter from anywhere on the court.

High School Varsity 6th Man

Quote Originally Posted by Allstar24
    This reminds me of Fisher crying when the Lakers lost to the Spurs in 03. It's great to see guys who really care about the game. Vince Carter make me sick...he should take notes from these great competitors.
    Is it true that Vince was celebrating on the floor with Nate? Does anyone have the video of this?

Quote Originally Posted by TonyJones
    Is it true that Vince was celebrating on the floor with Nate? Does anyone have the video of this?
    I don't have video but I remember watching that on TV...he's beyond pathetic.

BTW...a lot of idiotic posts in here. You're making fun of a guy for playing his heart out and caring enough about the game to show a little emotion? Well that's why he is who he is and you are a nobody.

Quote Originally Posted by RazorBaLade
    and that is why u are not and will not be a millionaire. You do not understand ambition at all. You do not get in the NBA if you do not want to be the best

YEAH RIGHT, Oliver Miller and Eddie Curry say hi.

Default Re: So FUNNY watching Steve Nash cry after Lakers eliminated Suns

[COLOR=Teal]Nash is all heart, played like a champ and never backed down. Contrast that with Vince's reaction after losing to the Celtics.
    [/COLOR]