Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678
    Dunking on everybody in the park LebrickJames84''s Avatar

Default Re: What is John Wall nba comparsion. How good can he be

Quote Originally Posted by OnceInADECADE

JUST NASTY I AM A FAN OF BOTH JOHN WALL AND DERRICK ROSE 2 GREATS PLAYERS I BELIEVE WILL BE THE BEST POINT GUARDS IN THIS DECADE
    Where is Chris Paul last time i checked he just turned 25 yesterday. He is only 3.5 years older than Derrick Rose. Rajon Rondo is 24 where is he going. Deron Williams is 25 also. How about Steph Curry? Tyreke Evans? Russell Westbrook?

John Wall hasn't even played yet, he didn't even dominate one game in college. This Wall hype will stop when his rookie years and people realize he isn't the next Magic Johnson.

I rule the local playground

college pgs will rarely dominate because of the lack of IQ among the other players on their team.

NJ Net Fan For Life. wang4three's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PleezeBelieve
    @ this entire post.

Wow.

Just wow.

Are you serious with this stuff? True franchise player? Taking Wall over a healthy Penny?

And yet in all of your post you posting nothing to substantiate such ridiculous claims. Wall averaged those turnovers without being the true focal point of the Kentucky's offense, not to mention the elite talent he was playing with. Unlike the the true #1 option players you keep bringing up.

I mean, there are just so many holes in this guy's game that I'm honestly bewildered at the level of praise you heap on him.

I'm rather speechless. Talking like this at the beginning of the college basketball season...cool. It was before you had a chance to see him play. But now? C'mon guy, its inexcusable.
    You can continue with your senseless and unsubstantiated banter, I'm not going to even dignify it with a real response. You talk about me being factless, you just can't see past your own hate. All you do is talk down on Wall and your sensational agendas. I couldn't ****ing care less what your opinion is on the matter, or any other matter.

Yeah, man the way I feel about stuff like this... is everyone comes in and says their piece and then we wait to bump it in a few years... haha. Or someone will, for sure, cuz people love hyping themselves or putting down other people.

It makes no sense to vehemently argue and say " YOU ARE WRONG " because there is no proof. Hey, I've heard all of this shit before... people saying KD was going to be mediocre, or saying Beasley was going to be better than Rose.

It's just a feeling you get. Like with KD, you knew he was just a basketball player. While Rose an amazing player, I think Wall has that 'player' mold more than Rose, and in the end that really makes a difference. I used to think that Wall was a score first PG, but I don't think he is. Like I said, I tend to be overcritical of what I feel is overhyped, but once I feel it's proven then I am like... oh ok.

So let's just wait.

-Smak

Thunder it DOWN, Dion! PleezeBelieve's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ILLsmak
    Yeah, man the way I feel about stuff like this... is everyone comes in and says their piece and then we wait to bump it in a few years... haha. Or someone will, for sure, cuz people love hyping themselves or putting down other people.

It makes no sense to vehemently argue and say " YOU ARE WRONG " because there is no proof. Hey, I've heard all of this shit before... people saying KD was going to be mediocre, or saying Beasley was going to be better than Rose.

It's just a feeling you get. Like with KD, you knew he was just a basketball player. While Rose an amazing player, I think Wall has that 'player' mold more than Rose, and in the end that really makes a difference. I used to think that Wall was a score first PG, but I don't think he is. Like I said, I tend to be overcritical of what I feel is overhyped, but once I feel it's proven then I am like... oh ok.

So let's just wait.

-Smak
    You better check my post history, son. I dont need to wait a few years for anything. My player evaluation skills are unparalleled.

It I say it, its probably true.

Quote Originally Posted by PleezeBelieve
    You better check my post history, son. I dont need to wait a few years for anything. My player evaluation skills are unparalleled.

It I say it, its probably true.
    I find it funny in an earlier post you listed Derrick Rose as a player Wall would never be as good as (on his level). Yet Derrick Rose was a player you trashed here. Not only on the court but off the court. You're just a lame individual. There will come a day in your life where the act gets boring, tiresome and you cringe at even the thought of posting some nonsense.

Dunking on everybody in the park TheTruth11's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OnceInADECADE
    Derrick Rose

A breath taking athlete with terrific size for the point guard position at 6-3 … [COLOR="Blue"]His upside is truly special [/COLOR]… An absolutely dazzling dunker with blinding speed [COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Likely to be the most athletic PG in the league for years to come [/COLOR]… A point guard in the truest sense of the word. His development in this area has been phenomenal in the past 2 years (which is apparent when you read his profile from a year and a half ago) … [COLOR="Navy"]Knows how to run a team, and raises the level of play of his teammates[/COLOR] … A [COLOR="navy"][COLOR="Cyan"]pass-first point guard with excellent court vision …[/COLOR][/COLOR] Has a rare ability to create passing lanes, finding and creating shots for teammates who do not appear to be open … A relentless defender with quick hands and length. Gets low and will lock his man down on defense and should only improve. Gives the same intensity and effort on both ends of the floor Excellent handle on the ball, with a deadly crossover, very tough to contain one on one … A constant threat to blow by his man off the dribble … Rarely shows much emotion, very calm on and off-court demeanor, does not get rattled easily … Plays with a high level of intensity remaining level-headed … Deadly on the fast break with his [COLOR="SeaGreen"]passing ability and athleticism [/COLOR]… Powerful leaper. Can get [COLOR="seagreen"][COLOR="Blue"]his head at rim level [/COLOR][/COLOR]and has the[COLOR="Blue"] strength to go into traffic and dunk on people Catlike quickness and body control [/COLOR][COLOR="Purple"]Excellent finisher around the basket even after contact Clutch player who raises his level of play against good competition and wants the ball in crunch time … Hits his foul shots at a good rate … Very team-oriented with a great attitude. Willing to learn, very coachable and still improving … Accustomed to the 'family feeling' with his teams (he is very close with his high school teammates, and his AAU team, coached by his brother, consisting mostly of his high school teammates). Has a close knit group surrounding him and protecting his future … Tough as nails competitor. A warrior who leaves it out on the floor every time out … A true floor general who shows a solid understanding of the game. Good decision maker. Has very long arms and strong hands … Loves to drive and hang in the air and shoot when hes cleared the defense … Very crafty at making shots around the basket, especially fadeways getting great height on his jumpers … Excellent rebounder due to his size, strength and tenacity [/COLOR]

JUST NASTY I AM A FAN OF BOTH JOHN WALL AND DERRICK ROSE 2 GREATS PLAYERS I BELIEVE WILL BE THE BEST POINT GUARDS IN THIS DECADE

Excellent post. DRose is waaay more explosive than Wall and it is not even close.

Wall wishes he had the springs that Rose has.... and Wall wishes he posssessed the killa "first step" and quickness that Rose has.

Wall has potential as a playmaker if he can cut down on the turnovers. And he has good strightline speed. But Wall struggles in the half court set because he lacks an elite "first step" and quickness.

Let Wall be a punt returner on the Court and he does well. Force him to create in the half court and he struggles. DRose can kill you full court or half court. Pick ya poisen baby.

NBA rookie of the year Kingwillball's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheTruth11
    Excellent post. DRose is waaay more explosive than Wall and it is not even close.

Wall wishes he had the springs that Rose has.... and Wall wishes he posssessed the killa "first step" and quickness that Rose has.

Wall has potential as a playmaker if he can cut down on the turnovers. And he has good strightline speed. But Wall struggles in the half court set because he lacks an elite "first step" and quickness.

Let Wall be a punt returner on the Court and he does well. Force him to create in the half court and he struggles. DRose can kill you full court or half court. Pick ya poisen baby.

Truth..Your an Idiot..Don't post anymore Dope..Sick of seeing U post the Same crap like 5 Times already.. Wall is Not Quick like Pres Obama is Not Black..
    Last edited by Kingwillball; 05-07-2010 at 03:40 PM.

Magic Johnson

Eh, I still don't think Rose is a pass first point guard. Can he pass? Absolutely. But he has yet to show his play-making abilities are up to par with Deron Williams, Chris Paul, Steve Nash, etc.

Dunking on everybody in the park TheTruth11's Avatar

Upshoot for John Wall = DWade minus the quickness and outside shot but with more straightline speed and a few more assists

Most likely scenario = John Wall is Jamal Crawford with a few more assists

John Wall = Jamal Crawford

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by LA_Showtime
    Eh, I still don't think Rose is a pass first point guard. Can he pass? Absolutely. But he has yet to show his play-making abilities are up to par with Deron Williams, Chris Paul, Steve Nash, etc.
    give him a legit big man n he would he show u

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by brandonislegend
    I am going to bump this thread in 2-3 years and hes an all-star
    Did that for you

Wall really picked it up after coming back this season. Great to see him living up to his potential, and everyone's looking forward to his continued development.

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CelticPride13
    Did that for you

He Is I and I Am Him Wavy Crockett's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Papaya Petee
    If he doesn't improve his jumpshot he will be a 15\8 player with a 18\10 prime. If he can get a good shot from the perimiter he will easily be a 18\11 guy with a 20\12 prime.
    http://youtu.be/QPPN_gkj_gk?t=43s