Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: if cavs lose due to lebrons elbow, will he resign out of guilt?

Quote Originally Posted by lilgodfather1
    Fuck his elbow. I am never critical of LeBron, so when I say this I think it holds a lot of weight compared to some hater. LeBron is being a big puss/y bitc.h in this series, the whole entire team is. I don't think the Cavs deserve to win this series the way they are playing. Sure they won game one, I don't care about that. I would have been okay with the Cavs losing the game if they even looked like they cared about basketball. LeBron will never be any thing like Mike, he will never even reach Kobes level because he will never win a championship as the best player, he can't he just doesn't have the love for the game and the hate of losing that those two players do/did. I hope LeBron goes to another team it would be best for the Cavs, that way we can rebuild the right way and draft guys who actually care about playing basketball.
    I'm in utter shock.
    Can't believe what i'm hearing form one of Lebrons biggest fan boys

LAL|LAC

Fuck his elbow. I am never critical of LeBron, so when I say this I think it holds a lot of weight compared to some hater. LeBron is being a big puss/y bitc.h in this series, the whole entire team is. I don't think the Cavs deserve to win this series the way they are playing. Sure they won game one, I don't care about that. I would have been okay with the Cavs losing the game if they even looked like they cared about basketball. LeBron will never be any thing like Mike, he will never even reach Kobes level because he will never win a championship as the best player, he can't he just doesn't have the love for the game and the hate of losing that those two players do/did. I hope LeBron goes to another team it would be best for the Cavs, that way we can rebuild the right way and draft guys who actually care about playing basketball.

Wow...Cavs fans are already jumping off?

FCN
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by EastCaliChillin
    So your calling Lebron retarded?

Your telling me his elbow is hurting him but he will risk messing it up much worse for a block? When you are the best player on your team? Either hes not hurting or he is just the dumbest player in the NBA
    It's a bone bruise. He is not going to "mess it up", or cause actual physical damage by doing something like that. It just hurts, but there is nothing really structurally wrong with it.

I'm not that mad at LeBron, but the elbow is a BS excuse. I admit I was saying that it was obviously hurting in the elbow thread earlier, but that is lame to me. I don't believe that it can hurt that badly, FFS Ben Wallace broke his leg last year and continued to play the rest of the half. I saw no effort last night from any players other than JJ HIckson. Mo is a shooter, that is his job. He was 1-9 or something pathetic like that, he allowed Rondo to drive at will, if Mo is not producing points he is lterally useless as a basketball player. Shaq WTF was he doing out there, I have no idea personally. It is not the amount of points we lost by, I couldn't care less about a single loss, but championship teams look like they enjoy basketball when they are playing it, the Cavs did not.

Quote Originally Posted by FCN
    It's a bone bruise. He is not going to "mess it up", or cause actual physical damage by doing something like that. It just hurts, but there is nothing really structurally wrong with it.
    Can't it lead to an arthritic elbow though? Either way he is being a huge *****.

LAL|LAC

Quote Originally Posted by crisoner
    D.Stern is fapping to this right now

Thunder it DOWN, Dion! PleezeBelieve's Avatar

Imagine if LeBron played for the Knicks, p*ssy-footing it the way he's doing now.

He'd get ROASTED!!!

Cavs media coddles him. Hence why he doesn't need to go to that team. If he can't win here, he won't win there. Has nothing to do with teammates. LeBron is a sucka. An very arrogant one at that.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

I'm not that mad at LeBron, but the elbow is a BS excuse. I admit I was saying that it was obviously hurting in the elbow thread earlier, but that is lame to me. I don't believe that it can hurt that badly, FFS Ben Wallace broke his leg last year and continued to play the rest of the half. I saw no effort last night from any players other than JJ HIckson. Mo is a shooter, that is his job. He was 1-9 or something pathetic like that, he allowed Rondo to drive at will, if Mo is not producing points he is lterally useless as a basketball player. Shaq WTF was he doing out there, I have no idea personally. It is not the amount of points we lost by, I couldn't care less about a single loss, but championship teams look like they enjoy basketball when they are playing it, the Cavs did not.
    I have no problems with your comments if you ever injuried or bruised your elbow. Did you ?

I have , and it's not only a numbing effect it is painful when you lift objects etc ... It took about 3 months for my arm to feel 100% correct.
    IMO I don't think its a bruise , I think he has a slight fracture , and the Cav's are not letting on he has an injury.
    The only question I have is why aren't the rest of the Cav's stepping up and playing like men ? They look like little leaguers waiting for some kind of rescue.

If anyone has noticed KG is playing pretty good , and he looks committed.
    (He's either letting it all hang out, or maybe he is over the knee injury and back to his old self) Cav's better get JJ or Andy on him , otherwise he could be the difference in this series.

You sound like the kid who has a room full of Lebron gear and is wondering about the future over something that isnt even past the now yet. See how things play out and then worry.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper
    IMO I don't think its a bruise , I think he has a slight fracture , and the Cav's are not letting on he has an injury.

CeoTypeDoe619
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper
    I have no problems with your comments if you ever injuried or bruised your elbow. Did you ?

I have , and it's not only a numbing effect it is painful when you lift objects etc ... It took about 3 months for my arm to feel 100% correct.
    The only question I have is why aren't the rest of the Cav's stepping up and playing like men ? They look like little leaguers waiting for some kind of rescue.

If anyone has noticed KG is playing pretty good , and he looks committed.
    (He's either letting it all hang out, or maybe he is over the knee injury and back to his old self) Cav's better get JJ or Andy on him , otherwise he could be the difference in this series.
    This has to be the biggest type of homerism on this board.

owwwww

I think "guilt" is the only reason he will come back. The entire state of Ohio is trying to shame him into resigning, playing the whole "we don't know what we will do without Lebron" angle with puppy dog eyes. It's pathetic but sadly it will probably work because Lebron doesn't have it in him to become a villain in his home state.

Quote Originally Posted by CeoTypeDoe619
    This has to be the biggest type of homerism on this board.
    Hasn't LBJ had multiple MRI's on his elbow since he injured it? They would have picked that up.

Personally, I think it might be bothering him but it's nothing serious.