Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678
    CeoTypeDoe619
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Default Re: if cavs lose due to lebrons elbow, will he resign out of guilt?

Quote Originally Posted by coin24
    Again with the cleveland is stacked rubbish.

If they are so stacked why did no one step up when lebron was a no show for game 2??? mo hit like 1 shot i think.

Im not big on the whole kobe vs lebron thing but honestly id rather the guy that is passionate and determined to win... Not just talks about it....

L
    Notice the other teams have all stepped up for the playoffs and the cavs appear to be lost? Ive watched most of the games so far this playoffs and the cavs appear to think that cause they won the regular season they can just cruise through same pace and style of play...
    :ebron was a no show for the first 3/4 of game 1. Who put the back in the game? Mo Gotti. Cleveland is the most stacked team only behind magic

Back in the game? They got back to within 10 and the game was already basically over...

I meant someone should have stepped up earlier, not when they are down more than 20 points

I hope they can beat the celtics because i would love to see a magic vs cavs rematch..

I'll use the connections I have as a Cavs forum mod to try and talk him into coming back......

Quote Originally Posted by FCN
    He can do that just fine, it's not like he can't move his arm.

Thing is, he can move it all he wants, it just hurts to do so. One explosive play going up for a block or a dunk he will do it through the pain.

Pain like this is obviously going to make him more hesitant to shoot though, and will of course effect his shot as well.
    Here we go Cavaliers lose a game to Boston and cavs fans become insecure. Slowly starting to blame the elbow. His elbow is fine so stfu and take your Le-travel with u
    If they lose it will be just like last year against the magic. You were all bragging all season long aobut how u are gonna win 100% then suddently it didn't look 100% for u and started blaming the supporting cast.

Quote Originally Posted by CeoTypeDoe619
    :ebron was a no show for the first 3/4 of game 1. Who put the back in the game? Mo Gotti. Cleveland is the most stacked team only behind magic
    Another stupid troll right here.

At least if u troll try to do it right.

The Lakers are much more stacked than the Magic lol.

They have Kobe, 2 big men in Pau Gasol and Bynum each one of them able to make it a 25/10 night, they have the defensive player of the year Ron Artest, the top notch rebounder as a sixth man in Lamar odom.

And what do the magic have? Howard and Vince ? that's about it. Rashard who hits some 3's from time to time. And ofc they have Nelson who has stepped up but we are talking about stacked teams here.

Stupid canadian kiddo go play with your friend