Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    7-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: Durant on Kobe "He's probably the best ever. You can't say that he's lost a step"

Quote Originally Posted by BlueandGold
    Are you seriously the same shaq attack? If you are that's sad how bad your troll-like hate for kobe has evolved over the months on ISH.
    It's flat out pathetic that you consider calling Jordan and Shaq better than Kobe is trolling. I don't hate Kobe, not at all. When he gets underrated or unfairly bashed, I defend him or in cases like this, when he's ridiculously overrated(and yes, putting him in front of Shaq is grossly overrating him) then I point out why that's ridiculous.

Freshprince619
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Default Re: Durant on Kobe "He's probably the best ever. You can't say that he's lost a step"

Quote Originally Posted by ShaqAttack3234
    It's flat out pathetic that you consider calling Jordan and Shaq better than Kobe is trolling. I don't hate Kobe, not at all. When he gets underrated or unfairly bashed, I defend him or in cases like this, when he's ridiculously overrated(and yes, putting him in front of Shaq is grossly overrating him) then I point out why that's ridiculous.
    LOL shaq NEVER went against any real bigman in the finals. a 6'7 ben wallace? a old no knee having rik smits? Todd Mcaulic? If you really think him having big series against these players is impressive. You are pretty dumb. Thats equivalent to steve nash guarding Kobe.

Very good NBA starter

shaqattack acting like it isn't close

even as early as the end of this season, depending on how it shakes out, people will start to rank kobe ahead of shaq.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Freshprince619
    LOL shaq NEVER went against any real bigman in the finals. a 6'7 ben wallace? a old no knee having rik smits? Todd Mcaulic? If you really think him having big series against these players is impressive. You are pretty dumb. Thats equivalent to steve nash guarding Kobe.
    Don't forget 35 year old Mutumbo and Erick Dampier.
    Last edited by Desperado; 04-30-2010 at 08:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by YAWN
    shaqattack acting like it isn't close

even as early as the end of this season, depending on how it shakes out, people will start to rank kobe ahead of shaq.

Do you believe what you just posted?

LAL|LAC

Quote Originally Posted by Kingwillball
    Funny how all these laker Fans bringing up how OKC players saying Kobe is the Best when U all know Lebron is the Best..it is like they are trying to convince people on Ish to change there mind and Say Kobe is the Best..Problem is we watch the Games we Know Lebron is Better so Give it a Rest already.
    Yeah, okay.

If Kobe was on the Cavs last season, they would of won the finals. Yeah, I said it.

LeChoke.

LAL|LAC

And I love how all these haters say Kobe is "declining"

He gets BETTER every ****ing year I watch him play.

In case you haven't noticed, he's playing with a broken finger, ****ed up knee, and back spasms.

Also, don't compare Kobe to Jordan.

Jordan is GOAT, nobody can come close.

Quote Originally Posted by LA KB24
    And I love how all these haters say Kobe is "declining"

He gets BETTER every ****ing year I watch him play.

In case you haven't noticed, he's playing with a broken finger, ****ed up knee, and back spasms.

The injuries are the reason why people say he's declining. Do you pay attention and read what these "haters" have to say?

7-time NBA All-Star

Mutombo was an all-star, the league leader in rebounds and the DPOY in 2001 you dumb troll. He also faced Hakeem Olajuwon at his peak in just his 3rd year and held his own, in fact, he put up better numbers than Kobe did in his best finals series and he easily performed better than other, more established superstar big men like Ewing and Robinson did vs Olajuwon around the same time.

Ben Wallace, like Mutombo, is a 4-time DPOY and he was in his prime when he guarded Shaq. Go watch the 2000 finals, Dale Davis guarded Shaq primarily with the help of constant double and triple teams.

Big surprise, Yawn is all over Kobe's nuts as usual. It isn't close. Shaq was better than Kobe for the first 9 years of Kobe's career(the first 4 years by a HUGE margin), and Shaq had an additional 4 years as a superstar before that. Kobe has been better by a wide margin for the last 5 years, but that definitely doesn't make up for Shaq's previous 13 years. Or the fact that Shaq easily had a better peak, he was easily a better playoff performer, and unlike Kobe, he's had legendary finals series. Nor does he have the same kind of playoff failures. Only idiots who have a short term memory will rank Kobe ahead of Shaq. And Shaq has 2 more finals MVP's. Before you start with your usual fanboy 1.A/1.B crap, I can come back by posting links of Kobe saying several times that Shaq was the number 1 guy. And I can come back with the Lakers record with Shaq and w/o Kobe and vice versa.

And as far as players guarding Kobe in the finals? Who the hell did Indiana have to guard Kobe in 2000? Reggie Miller? He sure as hell didn't face anyone as tough as Mutombo in 2001.

NBA rookie of the year Kingwillball's Avatar

Yeah, okay.

If Kobe was on the Cavs last season, they would of won the finals. Yeah, I said it.

LeChoke.

OK..U and any other laker fan knows deep down they would trade Kobe Straight up for Bron if they had the chance right now so Relax with your BS.

Freshprince619
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

OK..U and any other laker fan knows deep down they would trade Kobe Straight up for Bron if they had the chance right now so Relax with your BS.
    NO IDK ABOUT THAT ONE LOL

Stat chaser or clutch proven champion?

LAL|LAC

Honestly, no.

NO IDK ABOUT THAT ONE LOL

Stat chaser or clutch proven champion?

Joking right ? Lebron Younger and Better

Honestly, no.

U LIAR !!! Take off the Rose Colored Glasses..

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix18

Do you believe what you just posted?
    yes exactly is farfetched in my post? I said depending on how the rest of the season plays out... If he gets bounced this round, then he won't be. If he leads the lakers to another championship, he probably will be ranked ahead of shaq by many members of the media / players / coaches / owners / fans etc... Not all, But a healthy amount. Add another year of good basketball to the resume and that some will turn to most.

Again why the double roll icons?