Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Default Re: Westbrook: I wasn't ready for Kobe, he is the best player in the league

Quote Originally Posted by PleezeBelieve
    Hold up, Kobe Fan thinks Kobe's performance in Game 5 was impressive?

Dude was in a Bruce Bowen role all game. Shoot 40% but that's okay cause you getting limited shots and playing solid D to offset lackluster offensive performances.

Kobe should have accepted this role in Game 1. They might have swept the Thunder.
    50%, unless you actually count the full court heave at the end of the first quarter. You probably don't though, you never have to with LeBron since he just holds the ball so he doesn't hurt his precious FG%.

Watch the game, btw. Lackluster offensive performance? Kobe was at the steering wheel of the offense the entire time he was on the floor.

Local High School Star hwliuLAP's Avatar

Default Re: Westbrook: I wasn't ready for Kobe, he is the best player in the league

Kobe found a way to help his team to win, and that's all that matters.

we can argue how good of a "defender" he is, the truth is he stopped the sole reason of why Thunders was able to break down Lakers defense.

That's what makes him one of the best. He did what his team needed him to do to get a win.

Banned

The fans crowned lebron but until he gets a ring no nba player is gonna say hes the king. Its a simple concept and of course unlike fans they kno kobe is injured and factor that in.

Thunder it DOWN, Dion! PleezeBelieve's Avatar

Tell Kobe to try and shoot 47% in season before he's mentioned in the same sentence with LeBron.

LMAO @ someone needing to be told in 2010 that LeBron is better than Kobe.

Kobe Fan, move on....

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by PleezeBelieve
    Tell Kobe to try and shoot 47% in season before he's mentioned in the same sentence with LeBron.

LMAO @ someone needing to be told in 2010 that LeBron is better than Kobe.

Kobe Fan, move on....
    As a Kobe fan I would not trade FG % for championships. In fact, I wouldn't even prefer 81 pts, 10 games in a row of 50 pts, 12 3's in one game, 35 ppg in a season, 14 or w/e it was of 40 pt games in a row over just 1 championship, simply as a guy who lives in LA, a fan of Lakers and a fan of Kobe. Would you trade Lebrons stats for a championship? Which would you prefer? I don't think it can ever be a unanimous ruling until Lebron has both, until that point there are going to be people that believe that Lebron isn't a winner and that's why he isn't the best player in the game and if you understand the logic in their point you shouldn't be able to say they are wrong, although you can still disagree.

Quote Originally Posted by RazorBaLade
    As a Kobe fan I would not trade FG % for championships. In fact, I wouldn't even prefer 81 pts, 10 games in a row of 50 pts, 12 3's in one game, 35 ppg in a season, 14 or w/e it was of 40 pt games in a row over just 1 championship, simply as a guy who lives in LA, a fan of Lakers and a fan of Kobe. Would you trade Lebrons stats for a championship? Which would you prefer? I don't think it can ever be a unanimous ruling until Lebron has both, until that point there are going to be people that believe that Lebron isn't a winner and that's why he isn't the best player in the game and if you understand the logic in their point you shouldn't be able to say they are wrong, although you can still disagree.
    are you serious ?
    answering the dumbest stan on ISH
    ignore is the best
    cheeers

CeoTypeDoe619
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by zizozain
    are you serious ?
    ignore is the best
    cheeers

Quote Originally Posted by cotdt
    It's amazing how Kobe finds a way to be effective even while injured.
    1:Is he that injured?

2: It was not westbrook that said ""I was not ready for Kobe", but Artest so your fanboy thread failed.

3: Kobe did a great job but there are 10 other thread about this

Thunder it DOWN, Dion! PleezeBelieve's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zizozain
    are you serious ?
    ignore is the best
    cheeers
    There's a lil Bird in me but I don't actually mean a gotdamn birdie
    You see...
    Pardon when I flap my wings how my trap set seige
    This aint a trap just how I trap my cheese
    Can't deny the raps of the immaculate PleezeBelieve
    Come clean, tucked sleeves reveal every muscle on me
    And I know you peeved how I'm so damn lean
    So f*ck the haters
    I'm in the Beema like see-ya-later
    Got mo eyes following my words than a newspaper
    Hate to be rude, but guess its a cue to be a hater like you
    Learned from the Gators, bad things come in twos
    First I'm killin you and then vaporing ya crew
    Don't get is miscontrued, youngin
    Man of the cross but never touched a man unless he crossed me
    Bosses divvy orders while ordering in Little Italy
    Boy, don't f*ck with PB....

I kinda forgot how many d1ckriders kobe has. And no disrespect to Kobe fans , but some of U ignorant idiots were quiet for the past 5 months about him on this forum and here he has 1 good game in which he was not good at offense may i add. And all of the sudden the stans appear.

Where t F where u when he played average?

I have maybe seen only 10-15 laker fans in game thread where Kobe had a slow night.

So what is the difference between U and PB,KGMVP,Derek Zoolander

Nada

- Those guys will stop posting if their player sucked
    - Those guys will not stop posting if the team sux but their player still had a good game
    - Those guy will appear like flies making 10 new threads if their player had a good night

Bunch of noobs and gimmicks

ciao

Quote Originally Posted by Andrei89
    I kinda forgot how many d1ckriders kobe has. And no disrespect to Kobe fans , but some of U ignorant idiots were quiet for the past 5 months about him on this forum and here he has 1 good game in which he was not good at offense may i add. And all of the sudden the stans appear.

Where t F where u when he played average?

I have maybe seen only 10-15 laker fans in game thread where Kobe had a slow night.

So what is the difference between U and PB,KGMVP,Derek Zoolander

Nada

- Those guys will stop posting if their player sucked
    - Those guys will not stop posting if the team sux but their player still had a good game
    - Those guy will appear like flies making 10 new threads if their player had a good night

Bunch of noobs and gimmicks

ciao

He was very good on offense in the last game. There's more to basketball than scoring points.

Why is anyone even trying to reason with LeBron groupies? As if anyone gives a shit about their "opinion" You can just see how stupid they are for thinking Kobe didn't have a good game offensively. This thread wasn't necessary though, you're just inviting the trolls with that title.

NBA sixth man of the year Indian guy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheLogo
    Lebron is the best player in the NBA this year but a lot of players have been saying Kobe is the best, rather than Lebron.
    Actually, both Noah and Rose called LeBron the best player in the league multiple times in these playoffs. But it's something that's become such a forgone conclusion that nobody even bothers posting 'em. For Kobe fans, post-game quotes is all they have now.
    Last edited by Indian guy; 04-29-2010 at 07:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Doranku
    50%, unless you actually count the full court heave at the end of the first quarter. You probably don't though, you never have to with LeBron since he just holds the ball so he doesn't hurt his precious FG%.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-d8bQU2C9g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPrkkADMe80

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyLr8nOKcu0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3BY9z_PH6s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgfJuvu4Eg0

And almost got this one : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXzY0EMA6ng

Local High School Star cavsfanatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Indian guy
    Actually, both Noah and Rose called LeBron the best player in the league multiple times in these playoffs. But it's something that's become such a forgone conclusion that nobody even bothers posting 'em. For Kobe fans, post-game quotes is all they have now.
    Nah its not that. We already know lebron is the best player in the league so we don't have to quote and make threads every time a player says it.