Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

Default Re: Deron Williams: "I've been the best PG in the NBA for a while, CP3 is #2, Nash #3"

Nash= #5

Best shooting PG
    2nd best passing PG
    Worst defender

Banned

Default Re: Deron Williams: "I've been the best PG in the NBA for a while, CP3 is #2, Nash #3"

lol, Chauncey Billups said the exact same thing a couple months ago in an interview before a Lakers game.

Deron Williams
    Steve Nash
    Chris Paul
    Chauncey Billups
    Derrick Rose/Rajon Rondo

Banned

How can CP3 be in the top 5 if he never plays?

LAL|LAC

Lol @ the CP fanboys getting their panties in a bunch. Deron is right. If you're that good, you HAVE to think that you're the best.

And he is, so I don't see anything wrong with it. It's not like he is going around and saying it out of nowhere, he was asked and he answered.

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/7...out-there.html
    SALT LAKE CITY — On Wednesday, when asked, Deron Williams declared himself to be the best point guard in the NBA.
    On Thursday, after local and national media members in search of fresh and deadline-friendly story angles from the Jazz's first-round playoff series with the Denver Nuggets jumped on the claim and ran with it, Williams expressed dismay over the hullabaloo.
    "It's stupid," he said. "I've said it before. I mean, I don't know how many times I've been asked that, and now it gets blown out of proportion."
    Ah, the magnification power of postseason microscopes.
    "If you are a competitor, you are going to think you are the best at something," Williams said. "It's as simple as that. That's how you keep your edge. That's how you stay focused, stay sharp.
    "It is what it is. Chris Paul thinks he's the best point guard. Steve Nash thinks he's the best point guard. Kobe (Bryant) thinks he's the best shooting guard, best player in the world.
    "That's how it is" he added. "That's how you are supposed to think."