Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
    College star

Default Re: Video: LeBron makes Bulls ballboy pick up his clothes

here is my thing on this. How old is the guy? For ****s sake he is 24 years old right? Give him a freaking break. We have 25 year olds and even 30 year olds on this forum acting like a-holes. We have middle aged men in the world out there who take their celebrity status and act like total pricks and unselfish goons. The only reason everyone is hating on him is because for some odd reason we have these players at a higher moral pedestal. Thats just stupid cuz they owe nothing to us or anyone else. Just stfu with this crap. This is just a way for the haters to hate on the guy....gives them fuel.

he's just immature.....not a big deal when you consider how a 24 year old is being treated like a freaking GOD.
    Last edited by bada bing; 04-28-2010 at 01:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bada bing
    here is my thing on this. How old is the guy? For ****s sake he is 24 years old right? Give him a freaking break. We have 25 year olds and even 30 year olds on this forum acting like a-holes. We have middle aged men in the world out there who take their celebrity status and act like total pricks and unselfish goons. The only reason everyone is hating on him is because for some odd reason we have these players at a higher moral pedestal. Thats just stupid cuz they owe nothing to us or anyone else. Just stfu with this crap. This is just a way for the haters to hate on the guy....gives them fuel.

he's just immature.....not a big deal when you consider how a 24 year old is being treated like a freaking GOD.
    He's 25, and he knows better.

People always talk about how great of a person he is, and how funny he is (which he is), and how unselfish he is, and how much he sacrifices for his teammates, and blah blah blah.

That's why this is even worthy of being a topic, do you think anyone would even look twice if MJ did this?

Everyone knows he's a jackass.

Made that high school varsity squad

we all know kobe is a d!ck.. at least he's not pretending not to be one...

Quote Originally Posted by jjayfive
    we all know kobe is a d!ck.. at least he's not pretending not to be one...
    I've never seen Kobe do anything like this.

The most I've heard about Kobe is that he doesn't really hang out with his teammates, and prefers to be alone.

Derek Fisher said he's never even been to Kobe's house, before.

But that's not so bad, imo.

All that money and still a *!99@

Who really cares. Just enjoy the games. It's not like something totally egregious happened here. It's just the people who already don't like LeBron, who are just looking for anything to add more fuel to the "fire."

College star

Quote Originally Posted by zORi
    He's 25, and he knows better.

People always talk about how great of a person he is, and how funny he is (which he is), and how unselfish he is, and how much he sacrifices for his teammates, and blah blah blah.

That's why this is even worthy of being a topic, do you think anyone would even look twice if MJ did this?

Everyone knows he's a jackass.
    who talks? the fans and the media overhype his personality. I dont care about his personality or how nice of a person he is. i do not look upto any of these guys. I watch them for their talent on the court. He is one of the best players and when all is said he will probably be ranked in the top 10 of all time....thats why i watch....the fact that people overhype him is our fault and not his.

Quote Originally Posted by bada bing
    who talks? the fans and the media overhype his personality. I dont care about his personality or how nice of a person he is. i do not look upto any of these guys. I watch them for their talent on the court. He is one of the best players and when all is said he will probably be ranked in the top 10 of all time....thats why i watch....the fact that people overhype him is our fault and not his.
    I didn't say it was his fault, as a matter of fact, I blame it on most of the sports media.

Of course you don't look up to him, you're probably old enough to know better, but imagine if you had a son who did.

Quote Originally Posted by mlh1981
    Who really cares. Just enjoy the games. It's not like something totally egregious happened here. It's just the people who already don't like LeBron, who are just looking for anything to add more fuel to the "fire."
    I've never held anything against him, other than I wish the sports media would take the time to remove his phallus from their mouthes every once in a while.

I hadn't noticed the whole drama queen stunts until last year.

I still think he's one of the best in the world, just some stuff he doesn't have to do that he does.

College star

omg hakeem warrick did the same thing to the cavs towel boy yesterday, lets make a new thread now. oh wait no1 cares cuz his a scrub. only lebron james or other superstars can get so much hate off of something everyone in the nba does.

LAwilwintheirlsthomegm

Wow, that was really bad. I can understand the first time he tried to reach out for his clothes and LeBron simply didn't see it; but the 2nd time when the guy reached out for his shirt and LeBron made sure he threw it to the crowd.

How the **** does him being a Bulls ballboy justifies LeBron's actions? It's his job, for all we know he might not even be a Bulls fan and be a huge Cleveland fan who knows; fact is he was doing his job and James was a prick to him.

I really don't like this guy; his fake personality with his limitless douche bag moves.

LAwilwintheirlsthomegm

Quote Originally Posted by mlh1981
    James keeps adding more fuel to the fire, not the people who dislike him. If you think his actions were respectable then you're just another James dick rider.

LAwilwintheirlsthomegm

Quote Originally Posted by zORi
    I've never seen Kobe do anything like this.

The most I've heard about Kobe is that he doesn't really hang out with his teammates, and prefers to be alone.

Derek Fisher said he's never even been to Kobe's house, before.

But that's not so bad, imo.
    Myth's; Kobe didn't hang with his teammates in his first few years in the league when the kid was 17; the Lakers had a lot of veterans on the team who have families. I can totally understand Kobe not fitting in with their life style, especially since he probably wasn't even legal age to do the things they did.

ABout Fisher not ever going to Kobe's house; that's hilarious because I'm pretty sure before last playoffs Kobe brought all of his teammates for dinner at his house and I'm positive I read about Fisher's sick daughter playing with Kobe's kids at Kobe's house during a family BBQ.

College star

Quote Originally Posted by Story Up
    Myth's; Kobe didn't hang with his teammates in his first few years in the league when the kid was 17; the Lakers had a lot of veterans on the team who have families. I can totally understand Kobe not fitting in with their life style, especially since he probably wasn't even legal age to do the things they did.

ABout Fisher not ever going to Kobe's house; that's hilarious because I'm pretty sure before last playoffs Kobe brought all of his teammates for dinner at his house and I'm positive I read about Fisher's sick daughter playing with Kobe's kids at Kobe's house during a family BBQ.
    so you are a kobe dick rider i see.

Quote Originally Posted by asdf1990
    so you are a kobe dick rider i see.