Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Decent playground baller Sonics4Life's Avatar

Default Re: Pay close attention behind the OKC bench today...

Quote Originally Posted by simcjt
    Just a heads up your talking to someone who has like 15 accounts on here and has no life.
    ahaha, thanks for the heads up. But he doesn't have two hours to watch the doc right? LOL. hey whatever bumps the thread.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Sonics4Life
    ahaha, thanks for the heads up. But he doesn't have two hours to watch the doc right? LOL. hey whatever bumps the thread.
    Yeah he's one of the resident morons. Half the time you can't even understand what he's saying. I've been here much longer than he has and has way more posts than I do. :

I am your soldier!

Haha yeah I see like 3 guys in Sonics gear. Funny, kind of fruitless though. At least you're sticking to your guns.

Quote Originally Posted by raptorfan_dr07
    Yeah he's one of the resident morons. Half the time you can't even understand what he's saying. I've been here much longer than he has and has way more posts than I do. :
    Someone who just got approved this month is coming with Zen and Maniak type post #'s. 30 a day with a total of 500 something and we still have like 2 weeks left.

Ignorant moronic statements like this is why we made the award-winning feature documentary Sonicsgate: Requiem For A Team. The nation must know what really happened, and your statement could not be further from the truth.

The film is now nominated for two Webby Awards in "Best Editing" and "Best Sports."

wake up. your team could be next.
    It seems like you guys did a great job on the movie, good work man. We need people sonics4life to expose us to truths that the "liberal" as well as conservative media doesn't really like to expose us to. I already knew what you were preaching before the sonics got traded but it is such a tragedy that the sonics are no more especially for me since I was born and raised in Vancouver which is 10-20 minutes away from Seattle. I remember watching Jordan play against Seattle in the 90s... anyways no matter how hurt someone is that they're team left town in the end the entire business is just that.. business.. you can't expect anything less in a capitalistic society/government.

edit: oh yea btw dont pay attention to that person you were responding too.. most likely he's a gimmick who gets off at pissing off other people.
    Last edited by BlueandGold; 04-18-2010 at 04:08 PM.

This is awesome.

Made that high school varsity squad sacredcow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CeoTypeDoe619
    Talk about living in the past

We had the clippers in the 70's you dont see us crying conspiracy. Live on

If Durant didnt turn into a star and get all this media coverage you guys wouldnt even be claiming him
    CLOWNS
    Jesus Christ invent a time machine and convince your mother to get an abortion. Please, just stop wasting my oxygen cause you were clearly conceived by a weak sperm since your dad was jacking off and your mom sat on him at the last second.

The ownership moved the team, they had no intentions of staying in Seattle and traded away all valuable assets to make the product so horrifying that nobody would want to come. Are you really that dense? Don't talk about something you have no idea about.

The Clippers could move and nobody would give a shit. Why? They didn't win a championship and have accomplished SQUAT, and they will forever be in the shadow of the Lakers. The Sonics were Seattle's ONLY professional sports championship team.

Here's what it boils down to:

Don't have an arena with a bunch of restaurants and luxury boxes? You lose your team
    Don't update your arena to fit David Sterns standards every 20 or so years? You lose your team

To much to read for you? Probably. No wonder America is dwindling into one of the dumbest nations in the world. You're like FOX News, spew vile venom without actually reading the facts. Shoot first, ask later.

seattle voted the team out when the team was bad.

now the team is good seattle wants to claim it ? GTFO

Quote Originally Posted by Rekindled
    seattle voted the team out when the team was bad.

now the team is good seattle wants to claim it ? GTFO
    wow, David Stern has successfully pulled the wool over your eyes.

we never stopped claiming them. Seattle fans supported the team. watch the movie.

wow, David Stern has successfully pulled the wool over your eyes.

we never stopped claiming them. Seattle fans supported the team. watch the movie.
    I think unfortunately you're going to have to make a 10-20 minute summary since we live in a country that wants news in snippets. So sad because your team made an amazing movie that needs to be seen. Any possibility on a broader release to independent theaters nationwide?

I really miss the I-5 rivalry and the Christmas series between Portland/Seattle. It was such a big family tradition for so long going to both games.

Quote Originally Posted by CeoTypeDoe619
    Yawn. Last time i checked you seattle fans dont own the team so quit your crying. Move on
    The city had a lease. But hey, I guess if you cover your ears and scream "I CAN'T HEAR YOU! I CAN'T HEAR YOU!" you're always going to miss the facts.

Banned

Well done, i'll check it out

Quote Originally Posted by sacredcow
    So sad because your team made an amazing movie that needs to be seen. Any possibility on a broader release to independent theaters nationwide?
    April 28 - May 1
    @ The People's Improv Theater in NYC

May 20
    @ The Park City Music Film Fest in Park City, Utah

info at www.sonicsgate.org