Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 411121314
    CeoTypeDoe619
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Default Re: Phil Jackson trying to put spotlight on Kevin Durant "Preferential Treatment"

Quote Originally Posted by StacksOnDeck
    You know what I find ironic...these Kobe stans(yes haters can be stans) are saying how Kobe fans are so paranoid and focused on other players while they're writing essays about Kobe fans and their hatred towards Kobe. Seems to me like they're just trying to find the next guy that can try to knock Kobe off.

Did it with Lebron, Wade, Melo, T-Mac, Vince and now Kevin. They just hop on the next "rival".

That's REALLY more pathetic. They don't even follow teams(Knoe, Loki) and some rather have Lakers lose than their own team winning(DuMa, LAClipsfan). Really sad...

Basically their purpose in watching basketball is to watch Kobe lose. I find it funny how they're trying to expose Kobe fans though.

Default Re: Phil Jackson trying to put spotlight on Kevin Durant "Preferential Treatment"

Quote Originally Posted by Knoe Itawl
    I'm not going to bother responding to the typical Kobe guy/fanboy nonsense because it's long been established that they live in a fantasy world, however I'm going to comment on this Stacks on Deck character (for the only time ever since I ignore groupies/trolls. How in the world could someone who just registered in March of this year have any idea what my posting history is on this board (not even getting into the accuracy of it)? Therefore, this must be some other poster who's been on my d!ck, and created a new username and thus belongs on my ignore list like similar Bryant worshippers such as Doranku. Didn't read what he posted, but I can bet that it was about me given his penchant for following me around like a lost puppy.

I will close by saying, however, that I really don't have a problem with Kobe fans. I just despise his d!kriding, hero worshipping, fantasy living, knobslobbing fanboy stan idiots. As do most people.
    @ you pretending as if you didn't read what I said.

I guess comparing you to a disease-ridden dog really got to you.

Keep replaying the '96 Bulls games each season to the exact time and day that they occurred, it isn't gonna bring MJ back.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Knoe Itawl
    I'm not going to bother responding to the typical Kobe guy/fanboy nonsense because it's long been established that they live in a fantasy world, however I'm going to comment on this Stacks on Deck character (for the only time ever since I ignore groupies/trolls. How in the world could someone who just registered in March of this year have any idea what my posting history is on this board (not even getting into the accuracy of it)? Therefore, this must be some other poster who's been on my d!ck, and created a new username and thus belongs on my ignore list like similar Bryant worshippers such as Doranku. Didn't read what he posted, but I can bet that it was about me given his penchant for following me around like a lost puppy.

I will close by saying, however, that I really don't have a problem with Kobe fans. I just despise his d!kriding, hero worshipping, fantasy living, knobslobbing fanboy stan idiots. As do most people.
    How does he know I'm talking about him if he didn't read my post? Like I care about being on your ignore list.

Lol @ this group!e admitting his posting style consists of being on Kobe's nuts. Embarassing self-ether.

Dishonest, awful excuse of a fan cotdt's Avatar

I remember last year Jackson complained that LBJ got favorable calls from refs. LBJ responded to the accusation, and then had a mediocore game. Jackson tries to get an edge from refs and tries to get into the heads of players

Great college starter 50inchvertical's Avatar

I wish Scott Brooks would try the same thing. Point out some of the calls the Lakers game, late 4th and all in a row. And then the fact Artest only finished with 2 fouls.

Made that high school varsity squad

Quote Originally Posted by cotdt
    I remember last year Jackson complained that LBJ got favorable calls from refs. LBJ responded to the accusation, and then had a mediocore game. Jackson tries to get an edge from refs and tries to get into the heads of players

when was this?

Dishonest, awful excuse of a fan cotdt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EllisGW
    when was this?
    http://nba.fanhouse.com/2009/02/07/p...-in-cleveland/

The next day Lebron shoots 5 for 20:
    http://www.nba.com/games/20090208/LALCLE/boxscore.html

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 50inchvertical
    I wish Scott Brooks would try the same thing. Point out some of the calls the Lakers game, late 4th and all in a row. And then the fact Artest only finished with 2 fouls.
    lol okc should be happy that at least 9 of their 17 "blocks" weren't called as fouls.

7-time NBA All-Star OneMoreSucka's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RazorBaLade
    lol okc should be happy that at least 9 of their 17 "blocks" weren't called as fouls.
    Welcome to playoff basketball.