Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Local High School Star LongBeachLakers's Avatar

Default Re: Just Got Back From Charlie Z vs. Oleg (I took photos)

i dont know who these two clowns are but im intrigued by their beef.

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ~primetime~
    1. awesome...

2. the line between sarcasm and reality in your freindship with Charlie is starting to blur for me now Lamar...

what is he like to hang out with?
    I've gotten the feeling that those lines that you speak of began to blur for Lamar a really long time ago. He seems like a genuine fan and -- dare I say -- friend, at this point... A pretty astonishing turn of events.

I would compare it to a Stockholm syndrome of sorts. The closer that Lamar got to Charlie Z, the more acquainted they began to get and the more he started to genuinely care about the guy.

I could be wrong, but that is how it appears.

~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
    I've gotten the feeling that those lines that you speak of began to blur for Lamar a really long time ago. He seems like a genuine fan and -- dare I say -- friend, at this point... A pretty astonishing turn of events.

I would compare it to a Stockholm syndrome of sorts. The closer that Lamar got to Charlie Z, the more acquainted they began to get and the more he started to genuinely care about the guy.

I could be wrong, but that is how it appears.
    I wouldn't doubt it...in fact, I would respect it

For all of his online antics...Charlie might be an ALRIGHT guy in person. We do not know if any of his BS online is real, or just an act.

Im confused by all of it.

Arrow Re: Just Got Back From Charlie Z vs. Oleg (I took photos)

A. I like Charlie. I am a true supporter of his. Charlie got a sh*t deal in a lot of ways and takes a lot of sh*t from people who just want to tear him down. I'm obviously blowing some sunshine in the name of funny with a lot of these photo-thread-post-project-thingies but that doesn't mean I don't root for the guy. I disagree with a lot of the sh*t he says and the way he handles things and I'm constantly sending him messages telling him to chill/be a professional and not blow gaskets, burn bridges with promoters, or melt down but I'm not one of these people who's out to betray and hurt this kid who's just following his dream.

B.
    Quote Originally Posted by hayden695

Lamar why didn't you phuck up that shirtless dick.

he probably would have f*cked me up. i chatted with them for a few minutes afterwards, they seemed like okay guys, just young and rah rah and i'm old cool breeze you know? I respect those guys for showing up to face Charlie, takes balls to step to a pro boxer. I'm not trying to disrespect them or stir the shit, just tried to make the story entertaining.

EDIT- I can't find the video but I imagine he had some editing to do so maybe it's just not up yet. I asked him what the video would be called and he said "Charlie Z is a F*cking B*tch" but I'm guessing that's a working title. I'll keep my eye out and you clever e-searchers should too. Was a hectic scene, video could be cool. Nobody caught the punch I'm guessing, which is a shame because it was the only real action.
    Last edited by Wreck Shop; 03-04-2010 at 05:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wreck Shop
    A. I like Charlie. I am a true supporter of his. Charlie got a sh*t deal in a lot of ways and takes a lot of sh*t from people who just want to tear him down. I'm obviously blowing some sunshine in the name of funny with a lot of these photo-thread-post-project-thingies but that doesn't mean I don't root for the guy. I disagree with a lot of the sh*t he says and the way he handles things and I'm constantly sending him messages telling him to chill/be a professional and not blow gaskets, burn bridges with promoters, or melt down but I'm not one of these people who's out to betray and hurt this kid who's just following his dream.

B.

he probably would have f*cked me up. i chatted with them for a few minutes afterwards, they seemed like okay guys, just young and rah rah and i'm old cool breeze you know? I respect those guys for showing up to face Charlie, takes balls to step to pro boxer. I'm not trying to disrespect them or stir the shit, just tried to make the story entertaining.
    very nice of you to share your tricky situation with us ISHiots Lamar Doom. Charlie Z seems like the real deal. Can't wait until they schedule to fight in the ring. Guys don't let Charlie Z's scrawny body appearance fool you, he is a pound for pound fighter that throws a furious punch.

Quote Originally Posted by lilojmayo
    very nice of you to share your tricky situation with us ISHiots Lamar Doom. Charlie Z seems like the real deal. Can't wait until they schedule to fight in the ring. Guys don't let Charlie Z's scrawny body appearance fool you, he is a pound for pound fighter that throws a furious punch.
    Would you suck his cawk? Cuz is sounds like you would.

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wreck Shop

B.

he probably would have f*cked me up. i chatted with them for a few minutes afterwards, they seemed like okay guys, just young and rah rah and i'm old cool breeze you know? I respect those guys for showing up to face Charlie, takes balls to step to a pro boxer. I'm not trying to disrespect them or stir the shit, just tried to make the story entertaining.

EDIT- I can't find the video but I imagine he had some editing to do so maybe it's just not up yet. I asked him what the video would be called and he said "Charlie Z is a F*cking B*tch" but I'm guessing that's a working title. I'll keep my eye out and you clever e-searchers should too. Was a hectic scene, video could be cool. Nobody caught the punch I'm guessing, which is a shame because it was the only real action.
    There was a rumor going around last year that Charlie was really an actor who had developed this whole character and spread it across the internet as a bit of a joke. It was actually somewhat believable to me, because he is so over-the-top and it seems like there is ultimately such a small amount of actual boxing, at the end of the day.

I guess you can dispel that myth officially. We all have friends that have problems and are prone to shooting themselves in the foot with either their actions or their mouths (or both). It is cool that you are trying to help him out. Good karma your way.

Local High School Star zabuza666's Avatar

So is Charlie Z a joke or what? Cause didn't he lose to that guy who was 0-12 or some shit? I watched the fight and it was pretty pathetic tbh

Quote Originally Posted by catzhernandez

Serious playground baller

Charlie = *****

Lamar Doom = the next Don King

Serious playground baller

zelenoff acts all hard when there are people there but when one on one he is a betch....ie Hartley fight

Quote Originally Posted by deion2123
    he is a betch....ie Hartley fight
    ?? Google translate isn't working on that post.