Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: Kobe uses a personal helicopter to travel from his home to Staples center every day

Quote Originally Posted by KG5MVP
    Helicopter is not really safe though, someday Kobe might die from helicopter crash.
    Ah, yeah, because cars are extremely safe as we all know. Nobody dies in a car or anything. I mean, it's not like the amount of air-traffic accidents is monumentally less than car accidents or anything.

Decent college freshman

Default Re: Kobe uses a personal helicopter to travel from his home to Staples center every d

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe Jnr
    Is LA traffic that bad?
    Its not just L.A. which is bad enough. He's going from Orange County to Downtown L.A. which is 3 times worse.

Yes its that bad and then some.

soundcloud.com/agua-1 andgar923's Avatar

Default Re: Kobe uses a personal helicopter to travel from his home to Staples center every d

Quote Originally Posted by KB2009Champ
    Sit in LA traffic for two plus hours every game day or buy a helicopter which costs the same as an expensive car? hmmm, i wonder what option i'd pick if it were me.
    This

LA is notorious for its traffic, specially Kobe's destinations and distance. I don't blame him at all.

Local High School Star TryToBeUnbias's Avatar

Is LA traffic that bad?
    Yes.

Is LA traffic that bad?
    They dont walk in LA.

Default Re: Kobe uses a personal helicopter to travel from his home to Staples center every day

Quote Originally Posted by KG5MVP
    Helicopter is not really safe though, someday Kobe might die from helicopter crash.
    Is this a serious post?

Future NBA G.O.A.T inclinerator's Avatar

he takes the helicopter while all this teammates ride the bus

I usually hit open layups

Quote Originally Posted by rizzy
    The people of Cleveland actually carry Lebron's house (while he's in it) to practices and games

LOL, this post is FTW.

Quote Originally Posted by inclinerator
    he takes the helicopter while all this teammates ride the bus
    haha, i was wondering that. like does he have any team mates that live close to him?

I usually hit open layups keep_it_real's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rizzy
    The people of Cleveland actually carry Lebron's house (while he's in it) to practices and games
    i laughed so hard lol

gangsta shit.

Operat.Northwoods=9/11 Horde of Temujin's Avatar

Is LA traffic that bad?
    A resounding yes, the 405 from Newport to Downtown LA is brutal.

Banned

i think if he dies itll boost his reputation and fame..i say go for it kobe im with u for life

In a GQ article, he said the chopper is because he can't be cramped up in a vehicle in LA traffic.

National High School Star

This is a win-win situation. If Kobe takes a helicopter and survives, he gets to the game faster. If the helicopter crashes, he instantly becomes about twice as respected by the general population. It's how it works. Steve Ray Vaughan was actually a second-rate blues guitarist until he died in a helicopter crash.