Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 310111213

Default Re: David Lee got Robbed

Looking at the big men i nthis years all-star game is depressing.

*Watches tape of 1993 all-star game*

National High School Star

Dude definitely got robbed but what is the surprise? He is white. You'd be crazy to think NBA wants white players to do well.

Quote Originally Posted by godofgods
    Dude definitely got robbed but what is the surprise? He is white. You'd be crazy to think NBA wants white players to do well.
    Yeah just think how long it has been since a white guy won the MVP. Oh wait...

Quote Originally Posted by tontoz
    You mean like Al Harrington? He averaged 20.7 ppg in his first season under D'Antoni in 35 minutes, 21.3 per 36 which was a career best. In his previous season he averaged 18.1 per 36 with GS.
    Funny thing is that this year his per36 ppg it's even better, and as everyone noticed, there isn't no run n' gun, Knick's pace is average, so fail n

Banned

horford is so overrated its retarded. watched him their last game against orlando and he was terrible. how he made it over lee is laughable since i can't remember the last time lee is invisible as much as horford is regularly, and how people are trying to argue this here is an even bigger joke. horfords had 4 pts in 2 out of his last 3 games, and only 4 boards against orlando

it reminds me of spurs fans that try and act like every player on their roster are top 5 iin the nba. homers just don't know any better because they have very little perspective other than stats and BS excuses to prop their teams fan favorite.

the other thing about horford is most of his shots are gimme's. the only reason he has a high% is he's like a last scoring option on that team, only shooting if he's wide open or layups and put backs. his offense is NOWHERE near how these homers in this thread are portraying it, especially in comparison to lee.

honestly if you have nba package just check out a hawks game and see for yourself. its just such a joke this argument has gone on and to the places it did when its so black and white obvious if you just watch both of them play.

College star

Quote Originally Posted by tontoz
    Lee plays in a run and gun system which helps him with scoring. He also can't guard anyone.

This was on display tonight again vs the Cavs in the first half.

National High School Star mattevans11's Avatar

i didnt know this was a thread about the all star game..... i thought it was finally revealing the person that robbed Lee of the ability to make a difference on the defensive end......

Local High School Star lpublic_enemyl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel J
    This was on display tonight again vs the Cavs in the first half.
    yeah wow 44 points in the first quarter and 74 at the half, don't get mad but i kinda wanted to see shaq this year in the asg

College star

David Lee sitting on the bench in the second half and the Knicks coming back to make it a game didn't happen by chance

Mozart Basketball no pun intended's Avatar

Yes, he got robbed.

Robert David got Lee-ed