Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910

Default Re: LeBron OWNS Kobe, Durant, and Wade in three straight games!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    Seeing as you quoted my post, I'm guessing you read it. Since when does making a play at the end make you the better player for the game. I guess Gaines outplayed Lebron when he sunk that game winner...
    Don't you know? Basketball fans have short term memories, you'll get written off if you have a bad week.

Quote Originally Posted by KingLeBronJames
    Wade was shut down in the 2nd half.
    So was Bron. Except for 2 last free throws and a steal that was Waade's biggest mistake of the game?

They were both shut down, the only difference between Wade and Bron yesterday was that Bron didn't choke at the FT line like Wade did. And we can all attack wade in this thread. But there was too much expected of him , without him we wouldn't have even dreamt of winning that game. He helped the team so much, scored 30 in the first half then at the second half he got double teamed a lot so he was able to do the pick n roll. DOn't forget how Lebron choked the last 30 seconds when he made that airball from inside .

I agree Bron is MVP, he is a leader of his team and you could say he owned Kobe few days ago and owned Durant few days ago. But owned Wade yesterday? No, he was slightly better.

lol I don't know if LeBron owned anyone.....but he sure did make his presence known on the basketball court. I mean, he came through in the clutch every time (ft's, key shots vs the Lakers, blocks and stops against OKC, and stopping DWade in Miami). Say what you want but he was a big part in his team winning these 3 games. If he were to play D like this the whole game, THEN he could possibly get a DPOY nod. Until then, he will play decent/average D throughout the game and turn it up when it matters. Kinda wierd but it works for him. The guy is just going crazy right now.

On the flip side, did anyone see LeBron getting hit on that play with Wade. Lol he didn't get touched and had the whole team around him like he was injured. I love LeBron but that was some straight diva ****. No reason to have the whole team around you like that for so long. It's kinda of funny to notice just how much he loves himself and the media. HAha can't say I wouldn't either.

C A V A L I E R S

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    Seeing as you quoted my post, I'm guessing you read it. Since when does making a play at the end make you the better player for the game. I guess Gaines outplayed Lebron when he sunk that game winner...
    I wasn't even talking about the entire game...just the last minute or two. Believe me, Wade had me worried in that first half.

Quote Originally Posted by thejumpa
    On the flip side, did anyone see LeBron getting hit on that play with Wade. Lol he didn't get touched and had the whole team around him like he was injured. I love LeBron but that was some straight diva ****. No reason to have the whole team around you like that for so long. It's kinda of funny to notice just how much he loves himself and the media. HAha can't say I wouldn't either.
    Um, go back and watch that replay, Wade smacked Bron pretty hard on his forehead on the way down.

LAwilwintheirlsthomegm

He owned an injured Kobe? Wow huge accomplishment...

Quote Originally Posted by CLE[216]

Um, go back and watch that replay, Wade smacked Bron pretty hard on his forehead on the way down.
    I've seen the replay a couple of different times. It didn't look like he got hurt at all. Even if Wade smacked him really hard in the forehead...it's still just your FOREHEAD. I've never been hit hard enough in the forehead to stop for an extended period of time to regroup myself. You telling me that stinging feeling or headache he got was awful enough to have the whole team around you? You have to be joking me

Quote Originally Posted by Story Up
    im sorry but if ur injured, don't take 32 shots a game with the intent of making 11 of them. his name is pau gasol, he ****ing saved ur ass in teh finals. use him

C A V A L I E R S

LOL

So when an injured Kobe drops 40, everyone's all, "Kobe = GOAT!" but when he has a bad game, it's the injury's fault. I'm also pretty sure Kobe was perfectly healthy on Christmas Day.

LAwilwintheirlsthomegm

LOL

So when an injured Kobe drops 40, everyone's all, "Kobe = GOAT!" but when he has a bad game, it's the injury's fault. I'm also pretty sure Kobe was perfectly healthy on Christmas Day.
    What the hell are you talking about? He's playing with a bad back and a bad finger. He hasn't been healthy since like early December. And as far as Gasol goes? He had a chance to win the game, missed two crucial layups with the game tied up and then proceeds to miss two crucial FTs to tie the game.

Kobe has been playing bad, I am stressing he seats out until he's healthy but this guy hasn't missed a game in like four years now, he's a warrior but he's doing it at the expense of the team. But honestly, I'm disappointed how no one is stepping up right now.

It's not an excuse, it's a legit reason. If you follow the Lakers you'd know Kobe is far from 100%. He has been shooting like crap in January and late December.

LOL

im pretty sure kobe bryant with a broken finger is better to have on a team then not having mo williams.

What the hell are you talking about? He's playing with a bad back and a bad finger. He hasn't been healthy since like early December. And as far as Gasol goes? He had a chance to win the game, missed two crucial layups with the game tied up and then proceeds to miss two crucial FTs to tie the game.

Kobe has been playing bad, I am stressing he seats out until he's healthy but this guy hasn't missed a game in like four years now, he's a warrior but he's doing it at the expense of the team. But honestly, I'm disappointed how no one is stepping up right now.

It's not an excuse, it's a legit reason. If you follow the Lakers you'd know Kobe is far from 100%. He has been shooting like crap in January and late December.

Quote Originally Posted by che guevara
    There's no excuse? I guess 38-8-8 on 49% wasn't good enough for you? If it really was Lebron's fault, people would say it. But it wasn't.
    It is definitely not LeBron's fault that the Cavs lost, he was amazing but people need to put stats in perspective.....Not taking anything away from him, but LeBron's performance in the Ecf had alot to do with both his dominance & Magic's strategy.

50% dominance.....and 50% Magic's strategy......Stan Van Gundy's strategy was basically a case of "Let him get his".

This is why Michael Jordan was swept in the 1986 playoffs despite averaging 43.7 ppg 6.3 rpg 5.7 apg on 50% shooting......I honestly think using a players stats in a series his team lost can be weak at times.

NBA Finals

Quote Originally Posted by KingLeBronJames
    Wade was shut down in the 2nd half.
    James only played Wade on one possession......albeit it was the one that counted most though (the last one)

NBA Finals

once again PB maps out a way to get to troll island. the sad part is that you guys are always responding to his threads even though you OBVIOUSLY know that he's just f[COLOR="Black"]uck[/COLOR]in with you all.

out of all the threads he's made, how many of them are/were meant to end up in a LeBron > ??? argument?? about 90% of them is the correct answer.

just some brain food for ya.

nonetheless, i agree with PB though. outplaying Kobe, Durant, then Wade in back to back games is awesome. All 3 were great games and dont forget we were WITHOUT Mo Williams.
    Last edited by 1~Gibson~1; 01-27-2010 at 12:04 AM.