Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Default how late would you stay up for fun with a girl

So yea it's almost 4am.. a couple of hours ago this girl that i'm talking to said she is gonna be down here at 4:30 and she that she wants to smoke a bowl with me, and that if I smoke with her that she'll do "any dare" that I want her to do (we played truth or dare a week ago when we were fooling around).

I was gonna sleep at around 4 anyways so I don't mind staying up another 30 minutes so I can stick my dick in something. How late would you guys stay up for beat?

If you are a teeny queer or a virgin don't respond.

Default Re: how late would you stay up for pusssy

As long as necessary. Unless I literally couldn't keep my eyes open anymore.

Depends on how hot she is, if she's average I'll just fondle with myself and go sleep.

If you've only got to stay up and extra 30 minutes, then the answer is yes. Even if she was ugly you could stay awake another 30 minutes easy.

Quote Originally Posted by FinishHim!
    As long as necessary. Unless I literally couldn't keep my eyes open anymore.
    right on, that's what I would probably do as well, especially if I really cared about her. And yea she is definitely attractive, great perky ****, soft tender nipples.

What dare should I ask her? The last dare that she asked me was if I could make her ***(she's only came like 2-3 times). That's a challenge if i've ever heard of one. I'm thinking "i dare you to make me ***". Reverse action on her.

Wait, I don't understand. Why is getting p*ssy a game of truth or dare? How old is this girl???

Wait, I don't understand. Why is getting p*ssy a game of truth or dare? How old is this girl???
    stfu teeny loser.

and wtf are you talking about.

No kidding right? Thats odd. I'd be like "look, lets skip the games, and just fu*k eh?"

Quote Originally Posted by oh the horror
    No kidding right? Thats odd. I'd be like "look, lets skip the games, and just fu*k eh?"
    Yeah, i'd be pissed if I waited up until 4:30am and you made me play games before I got some.

~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by triangleoffense
    right on, that's what I would probably do as well, especially if I really cared about her. And yea she is definitely attractive, great perky ****, soft tender nipples.

What dare should I ask her? The last dare that she asked me was if I could make her ***(she's only came like 2-3 times). That's a challenge if i've ever heard of one. I'm thinking "i dare you to make me ***". Reverse action on her.
    isn't that just called "f*cking"?

if a girl said that to me, I would just assume that is the same thing as saying "I want you to f*ck me but I am trying not to sound like a slut"

stfu teeny loser.

and wtf are you talking about.
    yes, coming from the dude who's playing truth or dare to get some ******..

Yeah, i'd be pissed if I waited up until 4:30am and you made me play games before I got some.
    stop lying to yourself bra you know you don't get it like that. Girls love games, especially mind games. If you don't understand that you have to play along, especially with the cute ones, then you are obviously about to whack off before you sleep. Unlike me, I play on spooning right after I relieve myself inside her.

yes, coming from the dude who's playing truth or dare to get some ******..
    Yep, even though it was her idea? But hey i'm about to get some, I can live with it. Can you live with being alone your entire ching chang life?

stop lying to yourself bra you know you don't get it like that. Girls love games, especially mind games. If you don't understand that you have to play along, especially with the cute ones, then you are obviously about to whack off before you sleep. Unlike me, I play on spooning right after I relieve myself inside her.
    Truth or dare isn't a mind game, it's child's play.

Truth or dare isn't a mind game, it's child's play.
    Oh no the virgin is jealous. I'm betting your no older than 18. If your older than that and are this clueless about girls I feel for you.

Didn't you read my first post? I said don't post if your a teeny queer or a virgin.. this way you don't seem like a retard when you try to post about something you dont understand/never had.

Oh no the virgin is jealous. I'm betting your no older than 18. If your older than that and are this clueless about girls I feel for you.

Didn't you read my first post? I said don't post if your a teeny queer or a virgin.. this way you don't seem like a retard when you try to post about something you dont understand/never had.
    trust me bro, I don't have to dare a girl to suck my dick. That's pretty pathetic. No wonder you're waiting up this long.