Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Local High School Star

Default Re: the michael jordan we all refuse to believe...

Quote Originally Posted by Sanity
    I was at a Spurs game and after it was over Tim was outside signing autographs for a some kids. His wife was with him and he signed about 2 autographs then told her "lets go" and grabbed her by her right breast and pulled her his direction all aggressively. I was like "wtf was that".
    i call bs lol

Quote Originally Posted by spursdynasty420
    i call bs lol
    I'm for real. It was right before they moved out of the Alamodome.

Serious playground baller Thunderstruck's Avatar

It's no secret that Michael is a jerk. Doesn't make him any less of a basketball player.

Wow, this is the first I have heard about MJ always being a douche. Hmm, I guess money, power and fame does that to a man.

NBA sixth man of the year Micku's Avatar

Were there other stories that label MJ as a jerk?

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease Sinox's Avatar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTNcAemuc2A
    Ichiro Meets MJ
    MJ Looks like a nice guy in this video
    Go to 3:46
    This was 1996. Ichiro was 22, still playing in Japan and he wasn't even famous.
    MJ treated him well and didn't even joke about his sweater.But of course, this was on camera so he had to maintain his composure.

I was at a Spurs game and after it was over Tim was outside signing autographs for a some kids. His wife was with him and he signed about 2 autographs then told her "lets go" and grabbed her by her right breast and pulled her his direction all aggressively. I was like "wtf was that".

Learning to shoot layups butch mcrae's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Andrei89
    chris paul is a douche?
    Punching someone in the balls is a pretty douchey move.

I bet Mike was probably drunk and was like... who this little *****?

Ya know cus he listens to that old school

Look everyone has their douchy moments... but yea it's pretty well known that Mike is just a plain douche.

Banned

Jordan always seemed like a ***** to me. He's the exact type that will fight you only under his conditions.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Soundwave
    Good. Sometimes you have to be a "jackass", to let people know that they can't always have a piece of you.

I like the fact that MJ wasn't a "nice guy". F-ck that, I like that he has an edge to his personality and isn't some cardboard Disney-friendly figure in real life.

If he was, he wouldn't be half the player he was.

People boo-hoo Jordan for ripping on Will Purdue and Scottie Pippen and what not (oh sob) -- you wanna know what? I seriously doubt the Bulls would've become the team they were if Jordan didn't have that exact persona.
    You fail to grasp that the Bulls team was full of idiots. If Jordan would have tried his antics with some people he would have been knocked the F out during practice. He always had to have mentally weak losers around him so that he could bully everyone.

I'm for real. It was right before they moved out of the Alamodome.
    pics of tim duncan's wife?

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    pics of tim duncan's wife?

And Another One Killer_Instinct's Avatar

Not true that Jordan is an a[COLOR="Black"]s[/COLOR]shole. He's a stand up guy. He's such a saint that he may be taking time out of his busy schedule to comfort Tiger's wife. Don't know about anyone else, but in my eyes, Mike is the perfect role model.

http://www.mediatakeout.com/2010/381...ls_inside.html

Dunking on everybody in the park TheTruth11's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Soundwave
    Newsflash -- most successful people could be considered "douches". Why? Because they wouldn't be successful in the first place if they were "milk and cookies" all the time.

The other thing is people need to get over themselves (honestly) when someone refuses to sign an autograph/take a photo with them.

Just because you bought their sneakers or watch their TV show or go to their movies doesn't entitle you to invade their private time/private space even if it's just for an autograph.

You may say signing an autograph or taking a photo is no big deal, but you don't have to deal with it *every* *single* *time* you step out of the door, and I'd be willing to bet after about the 100,000th time, you would start drawing boundaries too.

And Chamillionaire is full of sh-t ... he says straight up at the beginning of the video he doesn't go up to people or bother them for stuff, and that he doesn't like it when people do it him. Yet 10 seconds later he's talking about how he walks up to Jordan who's at a private table and asks for a photo. Gee ... contradict yourself much?
    Excellent post. I totally agree with you. And what Chamillionaire is not saying but what is crystal clear from reading thru the lines, is that Cam bought a jersey, and he thought that because he bought a jersey at the auction, he was going to be entitled to special treatment from MJ. And MJ was like... "get tha **** out of here wit that!"

And it hurt Cams feelings. Cam was the jackass in this instance. And let me tell you, I have seen MJ hold court in a club here in Chicago. And the dude was cool. Most people (except some chicks) just let him and his boys be. Let him do his thing... chill... chill with Champaign chillin on the table. Smokin cigars. You know.... how MJ likes to do it. And like I said, women would come over to their table but the dudes just let him be. Not jockin like Cam was.

Last edited by TheTruth11; 01-15-2010 at 02:48 AM.