Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Very good NBA starter elementally morale's Avatar

Default Re: The real reason Wilt Chamberlain & Muhammad Ali didn't fight.

if you have a little size and strength and excellent technique, its more than possible.

I actually had to try it in reality against people almost as tall and I think maybe stronger than Shaq. Against 6-10, 300 pound (but untrained) guys. I'm 6'1, 220. They had no chance. But I have had more than 12 years of practice by now. 4-5 days a week, 2-3 hours a day.

And the original question had nothing to do with me. It was Abe imagining Wilt could have a chance against Ali IN BOXING.

It's a pipedream at best. My story was just an illustration. I'm unimportant in this story. Training is important though.

But I think I'll quit debating this, because it makes no sense whatsoever. I don't really want to convince you guys. If someone here thinks he has a chance against me, PM me. I'm in Europe, but we can organize something. And yes, you can be 7 feet tall and 300 pounds, too.

Out.

Local High School Star zabuza666's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by elementally morale
    I actually had to try it in reality against people almost as tall and I think maybe stronger than Shaq. Against 6-10, 300 pound (but untrained) guys. I'm 6'1, 220. They had no chance. But I have had more than 12 years of practice by now. 4-5 days a week, 2-3 hours a day.

And the original question had nothing to do with me. It was Abe imagining Wilt could have a chance against Ali IN BOXING.

It's a pipedream at best. My story was just an illustration. I'm unimportant in this story. Training is important though.

But I think I'll quit debating this, because it makes no sense whatsoever. I don't really want to convince you guys. If someone here thinks he has a chance against me, PM me. I'm in Europe, but we can organize something. And yes, you can be 7 feet tall and 300 pounds, too.

Out.
    I'll ring up Brock Lesnar, he'll have a crack.

Quote Originally Posted by zabuza666
    http://mmaninja.com/post/2008/02/Rus...opponents.aspx

Hurr durr, you moron. Stop talking out your ass.

1) They had rules
    2) Fedor is trained in Sambo and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu

And as I said, Sambo is powerful. Fedor would kill me in 2 seconds. Maybe 1 second. But Shaq is no Fedor. Neither was Wilt.

1) They had rules
    2) Fedor is trained in Sambo and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu

And as I said, Sambo is powerful. Fedor would kill me in 2 seconds. Maybe 1 second. But Shaq is no Fedor. Neither was Wilt.
    You said that you won't find Sambo in any competitions, which is completely untrue. cause if you had actually looked at the ****ing link, you'd know that Sambo has a big following in Russia- With a national comp every year. In that comp no BJJ and the like is allowed, only the Sambo fighting style.

So please, stop talking out of your ass.

I'll ring up Brock Lesnar, he'll have a crack.

Brock Lesnar would have a very good chance against me and I think he may just win. He is very big and he knows *some* technique. (I know more thechiniqe but I'm a lot smaller. In this case, size and strength start to matter though.) So if Lesnar is a regular poster on ISH, I may be in trouble.

Is he?

Brock Lesnar would have a very good chance against me and I think he may just win. He is very big and he knows *some* technique. (I know more thechiniqe but I'm a lot smaller. In this case, size and strength start to matter though.) So if Lesnar is a regular poster on ISH, I may be in trouble.

Is he?
    I dno, maybe, maybe not. But I'll just go find someone huge and get theme to come along. It'll be enough.

Also size and strength always matter, that's why there are weight divisions.

Honest to god some people......

You said that you won't find Sambo in any competitions, which is completely untrue. cause if you had actually looked at the ****ing link, you'd know that Sambo has a big following in Russia- With a national comp every year. In that comp no BJJ and the like is allowed, only the Sambo fighting style.

So please, stop talking out of your ass.

I said you won't find real life situation Krav Maga competitions at the expert level. Watch some of those guys and what they are doing.

But I have a better idea. Go to a club teaching Krav Maga and Brazilian JiuJitsu nand Sambo. Train for 2-3 years aeach. Pass your G5 exam in KM (10th overall exam by the IKMF). Then I will ask you one more time if you thin you yoiurself don't have a chance against Shaq.

If you train hard for 5 years, your opinion will change. I promise you that.

But really... peace guys. It was just my 2 cants about somehting I have more than a little experience and expretise in. I never said I would take out Fedor or guys like that. Not a chance. I'd le losing before the first round ends.

But Shaq? Shaq is slow and doesn't even know who to punch, let alone kick. Two quick kicks to the groin eand the knee and an elbow to his throat, finished with another groin kick... He es too big and untrained to react. And even if your are strong, your joints break, your throat breaks and you eye is popped out in less than 20 seconds.

Fighting an untrained opponent (like Shaq) is actually a cakewalk. I tried similar types in reality. It works. And there is a reason I can already teach it.

I said you won't find real life situation Krav Maga competitions at the expert level. Watch some of those guys and what they are doing.

But I have a better idea. Go to a club teaching Krav Maga and Brazilian JiuJitsu nand Sambo. Train for 2-3 years aeach. Pass your G5 exam in KM (10th overall exam by the IKMF). Then I will ask you one more time if you thin you yoiurself don't have a chance against Shaq.

If you train hard for 5 years, your opinion will change. I promise you that.

But really... peace guys. It was just my 2 cants about somehting I have more than a little experience and expretise in. I never said I would take out Fedor or guys like that. Not a chance. I'd le losing before the first round ends.

But Shaq? Shaq is slow and doesn't even know who to punch, let alone kick. Two quick kicks to the groin eand the knee and an elbow to his throat, finished with another groin kick... He es too big and untrained to react. And even if your are strong, your joints break, your throat breaks and you eye is popped out in less than 20 seconds.

Fighting an untrained opponent (like Shaq) is actually a cakewalk. I tried similar types in reality. It works. And there is a reason I can already teach it.
    Dude if you actually are this highly trained in your sport then stop arguing over a message board with some random people, it makes you look insecure. You want to prove people wrong, show a video of yourself or pictures, otherwise you're gonna look like the internet tough guy. And don't pretend you don't care, you already posted like 4 lengthy responses.

[QUOTE=zabuza666]I dno, maybe, maybe not. But I'll just go find someone huge and get theme to come along. It'll be enough.
    Also size and strength always matter, that's why there are weight divisions.
    Last edited by elementally morale; 11-14-2009 at 10:49 PM.

Is he?
    dude did you suggest theres a chance you could beat Brock Lesnar, cus cmon this makes you look really insecure.

Banned

Yeah..... if thats true..... his manager is an idiot. Its not like boxing is just a sport you don't need any skill in. Wilt would have gotten killed.

You want to prove people wrong, show a video of yourself or pictures, otherwise you're gonna look like the internet tough guy.

Fair enough. I'm in Hungary, but some of the instructor trainings are captured. I'll try find something where I participate. (I have photos taken of me if soemone doesn't know what I look like.)

So it's a good idea, and I will search for it. Might take a whle till I find it, even if I do.
    Last edited by elementally morale; 11-14-2009 at 10:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by OhNoTimNoSho
    dude did you suggest theres a chance you could beat Brock Lesnar, cus cmon this makes you look really insecure.
    I may have a small chance, even if it sounds crazy. I've been doing it for 12 years, mixed martial arts. A rather small chance I would have against Lesnar, but still a chance (like 85-90% vs- 15-10% on his part.) But Lesnar is huge, Lesnar is strong and Lesnar has *some training*. Not very much, but at least some. I think I'd lose against him. But I'm not the (imaginary) world champion in KM either, only an ordinary instructor, G5 level. Planning to become E1 (expert level) by 2011.

Lesnar would probably lose vs. Eyal Yanilov or Haim Giddon though. Fedor would have a chance against them that I give you. Fedor is very well trained in many different martial arts, Sambo and Brazilian JiuJitsu included. Shaq is not trained. Difference.

Haim Giddon:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPpQs_4ZVlU
    Last edited by elementally morale; 11-14-2009 at 10:52 PM.

The Lesnar fight would be interesting. I think I woud lose against him easil for the time being (with a slight chance of winning), but I never said otherwise. Gimme 5 more years of training, and I'll have a beter chance against him. I saw his fights, but I think CroCop and Fedor are better As are some K1 guys like Hoost.

But Shaq is NO CONTEST for anyone after 3-5 years of training while Shaq plays in the NBA.

Don't believe me guys. Join a club and try it yourself.
    Lesnar would flat out destroy Crocop.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHbsz_hpv1I

In Krav Maga there aren't divisions. It is an ARMY thing. For special forces. No division there. You have two purposes: 1) staying alive 2) killing the other gay ASAP, like 3 seconds.

Here is another very powerful system: Systema Spetznatz:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYmu17zrQsE

Works wonders. Try it. But I suggest you start with Krav Maga. That is ideal for real life situatoins and you are pretty decent after 3 years (4-5 days a week, 2-3 hours of practice a day, plus running 3-5 miles 5 days a week and hit the wightroom 3 times a week for 50 minutes each.

If you try it, you will quickly get what I'm talking about. YOu will find out first and foremost how slow Shaq is, and that he has very little coordination in a fight situation.

But see for yourfelf, really.
    Just a quick question, if Krav Maga was as lethal and deadly as you say it is, why the **** would they let average *********s like you learn/teach it?

Martial arts are seriously ****ing overrated. Don't get me wrong I truly value technique and I know that technique will play a huge part in who wins a fight, I'm simply not naive enough to think it overrules the total strength and size advantages that some people have over others.

Also technique with regards to knife fighting would make a huge ****ing difference, so stop trying to lump hand to hand combat with knife fights.

(-_-)(X_X)BB(9_9)(^_^) big baller's Avatar

Ali would of kicked his sorry [COLOR="Black"]as[/COLOR]s.