Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    NBA sixth man of the year

Default Re: Are Spaniards the World's Most Athletic Race?

Quote Originally Posted by Killuminati90
    1.Thats the most stupid thing ive read on this forum. Its like saying Grizzlies win Celtics and you say: "how can bla bla bla..."

**** off.

2. Germany, Italy and Brazil are better than Spain at soccer in history, but not TODAY...for gods sake!! somebody here knows at least 20 % of ****in soccer? seems to me NO!!

3. Yes we are good at ball games, like basket and soccer, but that doesnt mean we are the best athletes. Look at olympic games, we are never in the top 10. We aint a country of physical monsters, sprinters, stamina gods...and so on, we play good ball, thats it.

PS: and pliz N.O.O.B.S stop acting like you have a clue of what soccer is, everybody knows yankees dont give a sh=t for that sport, and this board confirms that.
    You sound misinformed. Spain is not better than Germany, Italy or Brazil. Better in football history? F[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]ck is that? Today, in this universe, Spain is not better.

I usually hit open layups

Where did the OP get that 30% white figure from? Out of his ass?

sergiorodriguez
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Brazillians are.

Their soccer team is the best in the world

They are amazing at volleyball

All of the best MMA fighters are Brazillian, most of them atleast

They are decent at basketball.

Spain has good athletes, but their soccer is second rate compared to Brazil.

sergiorodriguez

Also I have to bring up polynesians as the most athletic race. These guys can weigh 300 pounds + and 6'8" but still be just as quick and much stronger than guys 100 pounds lighter than them and able to run a 4.4 40 meters, polynesian athletes are truly the most insane in the world and there is a small population of polynesians compared to the amount of world class athletes they produce.

Do the Maoris of New Zealand count as polynesians? If so look at the soccer player Tim Cahill and the New Zealand rugby team for more amazing polynesian athletes

NORWAY!

The best in about every snow sport

Won girls soccer gold medal in the Sidney Olympics

One of the best if not the best handball nation

the list goes on and on, we even had one player in the NBA!!!

sergiorodriguez

Quote Originally Posted by kurple
    NORWAY!

The best in about every snow sport

Won girls soccer gold medal in the Sidney Olympics

One of the best if not the best handball nation

the list goes on and on, we even had one player in the NBA!!!
    norway is not the best at handball, only womens handball lol.

Yes women athletes it goes to norway, but not the males.

sergiorodriguez

Quote Originally Posted by DULLAH
    Polynesians/Islanders/Maori/Somoans' traditional diet contains ALOT more medium-chain triglycerides than any other traditional diet. Thousands of years of that in a tropical environment = genetic adaptation, strong, quick, and fast.
    what are some of the things in this diet? Taro? I need to start eating like a Samoan so I can be 300 pounds and have a 35" vertical

Made that high school varsity squad

Quote Originally Posted by gencbiba
    You sound misinformed. Spain is not better than Germany, Italy or Brazil. Better in football history? F[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]ck is that? Today, in this universe, Spain is not better.

Learn to read. I said Germany, Italy and Brazil are better in history. But NOW, TODAY Spain owns all the fukin national teams that exist, point.

And no, im not misinformed about soccer, probably about NBA but not about soccer.

Quote Originally Posted by sergiorodriguez
    Brazillians are.

Their soccer team is the best in the world

They are amazing at volleyball

All of the best MMA fighters are Brazillian, most of them atleast

They are decent at basketball.

Spain has good athletes, but their soccer is second rate compared to Brazil.

Today Spain owns Brazil at soccer, come on!! You guys dont know a sh=t i hate people that talks without knowing. Brazil is playing **** football, they struggled even to qualify for world cup, playing very poor games, brazil of today is not brazil of pele, romario, tostao, garrincha, rivelino, rivaldo...etc, no way. Brazil of today plays Italy style...90 minutes doing sh=t and scoring in the last minute because of luck, simple as that, go watch some games of soccer and then talk.

Spain today is the national soccer/football team that more wins and best style plays. They play wonderful and they are the national team that more wins has in the last 2 years, besides loosing against USA at Confederations i dont remember other game we lost. We won Euro 2008 playing the best football in years, like FC Barcelona style. We were the first team with Netherlands to qualify to world cup 2010. We won all big national teams in friendly or official matches, EVERYONE. We dont have cristiano ronaldo, we dont have Messi or Kaka but we play MUUUUUUUUUUUUCH MORE team football than any other team in the whole fukin world. Xavi,Iniesta,Torres,Villa,Casillas,Puyol,Silva...u motha****as even know who those guys are?

EPIC FAIL.

I usually hit open layups JD_TO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jinxed
    Jamaicans are the world's best SPRINTERS. But that's it. All there medals are in sprinting. They have a huge sprinting culture and enough money to buy the best steroids around. There is a lot more to sports than running a very short distance fast.
    I SEE A Hater here

Jamaica is gold medal at smoking weed, with Bobby leading.

sergiorodriguez

Quote Originally Posted by Killuminati90
    Today Spain owns Brazil at soccer, come on!! You guys dont know a sh=t i hate people that talks without knowing. Brazil is playing **** football, they struggled even to qualify for world cup, playing very poor games, brazil of today is not brazil of pele, romario, tostao, garrincha, rivelino, rivaldo...etc, no way. Brazil of today plays Italy style...90 minutes doing sh=t and scoring in the last minute because of luck, simple as that, go watch some games of soccer and then talk.

Spain today is the national soccer/football team that more wins and best style plays. They play wonderful and they are the national team that more wins has in the last 2 years, besides loosing against USA at Confederations i dont remember other game we lost. We won Euro 2008 playing the best football in years, like FC Barcelona style. We were the first team with Netherlands to qualify to world cup 2010. We won all big national teams in friendly or official matches, EVERYONE. We dont have cristiano ronaldo, we dont have Messi or Kaka but we play MUUUUUUUUUUUUCH MORE team football than any other team in the whole fukin world. Xavi,Iniesta,Torres,Villa,Casillas,Puyol,Silva...u motha****as even know who those guys are?

EPIC FAIL.
    All they did was win the European cup. They would not beat Brazil. Spain haven't won the world cup you cant talk about them like they are they are the best team in the world lol

AND WHAT THE **** ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT BRAZIL PLAYS ITALIAN STYLE? You are a ****ing retard. Brazil plays counter attack with Kaka, Robinho and Luis Fabiano. Fabiano is the second highest scorer in WCG behind only Wayne Rooney. They just beat Argentina 3-0 in Argentina. Brazil didn't struggle to qualify, they are already qualified, yes when Dunga first became in charge they had a few bad results but nowadays Brazil is a well oiled machine. Brazil only sneaking wins at the last minute? You are ****ing stupid as ****
    Last edited by sergiorodriguez; 10-29-2009 at 08:06 PM.

Good High School Starter

Quote Originally Posted by Finger Roll
    HATERRRR

Worlds Fastest Man in my books= worlds greatest athelete
    Well that's just sillyness, and I love Usain Bolt. But MMA fighters are the worlds best athletes.

All they did was win the European cup. They would not beat Brazil. Spain haven't won the world cup you cant talk about them like they are they are the best team in the world lol

You know why I dont go around talking about cricket?? BECAUSE I DONT KNOW NOTHING ABOUT CRICKET. Learn the lesson.

Brazil today is sh=t. Dunga is the worst brazilian coach ive seen in decades, horribly. I dont fear those guys, im sure Spain owns them 24/7.

You talking about soccer history? yeah, Spain is garbage.

You talking about now? Spain is the best football team. Everyone with 1 % minimum of football knowledge can confirm that...

AND WHAT THE **** ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT BRAZIL PLAYS ITALIAN STYLE? You are a ****ing retard. Brazil plays counter attack with Kaka, Robinho and Luis Fabiano. Fabiano is the second highest scorer in WCG behind only Wayne Rooney. They just beat Argentina 3-0 in Argentina. Brazil didn't struggle to qualify, they are already qualified, yes when Dunga first became in charge they had a few bad results but nowadays Brazil is a well oiled machine. Brazil only sneaking wins at the last minute? You are ****ing stupid as ****

Yeah of course mate, winning supermegaEcuador 2-1 shooting 3 times and ecuador shooting at least 15 times, 3 times to the post is "beatiful counter attack bla bla bla". Brazil doesnt even know what he is playing. Ask any brazilian, Luis Fabiano? HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAA

Robinho? HAHAHAHHAHAHA

Im actually thinking this is the worst Brazil team ive ever known lol.

Ignorance is dangerous.

PS: watching some confederations cup crap is not knowing about soccer, so stop pliz ur embarrasing urself.