Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Decent college freshman BFRESH44's Avatar

Default Re: When Will Heat Fans Realize They Made A Mistake Drafting Michael Beasley?

Will look forward to bumping this thread.....*bookmarked*

Default Re: When Will Heat Fans Realize They Made A Mistake Drafting Michael Beasley?

Beasley with another 20 point game.
    Averaging 15 and 7 in 31 mins per game on the year.
    45% FG, 85% Ft.

Getting better and better by the game.

Warriors Til I Die LT Ice Cream's Avatar

7-time NBA All-Star OneMoreSucka's Avatar

He'll be fine in this league.

Proves idiots wrong Human Error's Avatar

I'll keep bumping this thread until the end of the season. I think a lot of guys here will be busy making excuses and eating their words.

NJ Net Fan For Life. wang4three's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RoseCity07
    They missed out on Brook Lopez but other than that made the right pick. Lopez wasn't that great in college though so it's understandable.
    I'm sorry, that must have been a different Brook Lopez that averaged 19/8 and 2 blocks and had a 26 and 30 point outburst in the tournament that also included a game winning bucket with 1.3 seconds left against Marquette.

Beasley was a better college player, but Brook was a stud in college as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Interminator

:

Why did you have to do Beasley like that? Everyone else had a pic of them ballin and then this?

Has there been anyone better this year than Beasley from his rookie class?

7-time NBA All-Star OneMoreSucka's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    Brook Lopez and that's about it

Brook Lopez is putting up 19/9 on 48.6% shooting but has a bigger role on a bad team.

lopez(19ppg 9rpg) and westbrook(16ppg 7apg)

Lopez is nice, and I cant argue that at the moment he probably would have been a better pick up for Miami. Actually a great pick up....but that doesnt take away from Beasly in the least...I just think he'll take some time to get into his game a bit more....Isnt he very young at this point? Yeah, I think once dude levels out, matures, learns the game, he'll be a monster to handle as well.

Proves idiots wrong Human Error's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OneMoreSucka
    Brook Lopez and that's about it
    Beasley on the Nets would be averaging 23 and 10 at the very least. And if you're to tell me that Beasley can't help the team win like Brook Lopez can while scoring more, well, how many game(s) have the Nets won this season with Brook Lopez?

I'll take Beasley over Lopez thanks. Anyone can average good numbers on a team that wins one game over 20 games.

I guess Westbrook is the only one that I would take over Beasley atm, and this is considering that Beasley's numbers haven't evened out after he's recently found his offensive game.

Nuggets/Avs/Broncos. NuggetsFan's Avatar

I'll take Beasley over Lopez thanks. Anyone can average good numbers on a team that wins one game over 20 games.

I guess Westbrook is the only one that I would take over Beasley atm, and this is considering that Beasley's numbers haven't evened out after he's recently found his offensive game.
    But it's only been 20 games .. this "right now\at the moment" logic is retarded .. j\p

Beasley has been playing really good so far and the only rookie that has really been better than him is Lopez and that's arguable seeing as how brutal the Nets. Nice to see him playing well after all the hate he got this summer.