Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011

Default Re: When Will Heat Fans Realize They Made A Mistake Drafting Michael Beasley?

Quote Originally Posted by wang4three
    Have you seen the "units" Brook Lopez is expected to carry? We were starting Najera and Trenton Hassell at the same time at one stretch. Bobby Simmons? And a no-pass garbage point guard like Rafer Alston? And Brook was still scoring despite defenses collapses on him since we had no shooters or scorers. JR Smith and Jason Terry are better scorers than Brook? Maybe if you think being able to shoot the 3 as the only way to score. If Brook was on the Nuggets or the Mavericks you really think they'd be looking to pass it to JR Smith or Jason Terry first? You can't be serious.

Wow for 3 games, Beasley was the primary option. Anyone can shine for 3 games and anyone can especially shine at the Knicks... so what's your point? Jarret Jack dropped like 33 points against the Knicks last year at the Garden. That also included the game winner. So is he a better scorer as Beasley? Why don't you use actual sample sizes instead of 10 minute spurts or 3 games.
    I meant the Boston Garden you fool, are they so easy to score against? I mean they're only the best defensive team in the league. Rafer Alston is better then anyone Beasley was expected to carry, lineup waqs often, Quinn, Cook, Diawara, Beasley, Anthony. He also plays with someone scoring 16ppg in CDR and has had Devin Harris half the season.

And i'll use the largest sample sizes available thanks, they're big enough.

Local High School Star

Default Re: When Will Heat Fans Realize They Made A Mistake Drafting Michael Beasley?

First bad game this whole month and people are ready to pounce on him. Reality is, Mayo wouldnt be putting up the numbers he is in Memphis with this Heat team...we drag the games out the pace is slow...it benefits nobody statistically. Defense is the #1 priority, and the freedom to just take jumpshots is not the same. Still even with that said, Beasley is right on par with Mayo statistically..and hes better defensively thanks to this coaching staff.

Local High School Star

oh well

Local High School Star Lord Leoshes's Avatar

Beasley 28 points on 11-19, 6-6 from the line, 11 rebounds, 1ast, 1stl, 1block, & with a +/- of +18, highest on the team.

NJ Net Fan For Life. wang4three's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dresta
    I meant the Boston Garden you fool, are they so easy to score against? I mean they're only the best defensive team in the league. Rafer Alston is better then anyone Beasley was expected to carry, lineup waqs often, Quinn, Cook, Diawara, Beasley, Anthony. He also plays with someone scoring 16ppg in CDR and has had Devin Harris half the season.

And i'll use the largest sample sizes available thanks, they're big enough.
    You obviously haven't seen Rafer Alston play this year. He's the reason we lost to you guys and he's the wost player on this team by far. I'd take Diawara over Rafer Alston without second thought. He's horrible.

Secondly 1 game doesn't mean anything. This league is so talented that anyone could go off. Jason Richardson scored 34 against the Celtics this year. I guess he could average 25ppg according to you too.

Quote Originally Posted by wang4three
    You obviously haven't seen Rafer Alston play this year. He's the reason we lost to you guys and he's the wost player on this team by far. I'd take Diawara over Rafer Alston without second thought. He's horrible.

Secondly 1 game doesn't mean anything. This league is so talented that anyone could go off. Jason Richardson scored 34 against the Celtics this year. I guess he could average 25ppg according to you too.
    Right... So on a worse off team (far worse off may I add) Beasley would average approximately the same according to you?

Funny how that worked when Harris got traded to the Nets. Oh wait, it didn't.
    Funny how that worked when Ariza got traded to the Rockets. Oh wait, it didn't.
    Funny how that worked when Al Jefferson got traded to the Wolves. Oh wait, it didn't.

Your excuse of having Wade to take away players from him is retarded. Have you watched him at all this season? The whole time its just taking players off the dribble or creating a jumpshot for himself.

Beasley would be averaging 20+ and 10 on the Nets. Easily may I add. And you're beyond delusional thinking Brook Lopez would score more on the team if they were together.

Power32 (OJ Mayo) O.J A 6'4Mamba's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    I've always felt OJ Mayo was the right pick before Miami even made thier selection. But I dont see how Beasley is/nor has been a mistake. A photo of him passed out after partying justifies what? Only guy that has been disappointing and a player I felt would be solid for the Heat is Mario Chalmers.
    flip flopper