Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Default Re: NBA 2k10 MY PLAYER MODE

Whos Franchise mode is better?

2k10 or live 10?

My player mode is the greatest ever. ****ing loving it.

I got a 7'1 Althletic Center. Lock down D man. Freakin awesome.

Was projected to get drafted 2nd round 7th pick by the grizzlies, ended up getting picked up 1st round 16th pick by the mavericks.

Still playing summer league games.

PROTIP FOR ANYONE PLAYING MY PLAYER MODE:

THERE IS A BIG GLITCH. After you finish your 6 summer league games, it will say that the team you are playing for right now didn't want you, but a bunch of other teams would like to pick you up for their training camps. DO NOT GO TO ANOTHER TEAM. The team your on really does want you to stay so if you say yes to join another team, you will create a clone of your player so there will be two of you in the league. All your stats will be split between the 2 so you wont be able to get any milestones prob and all your stats will suck. Make sure to restart the game when it asks you if you want to join another team after your summer league. press the xbox button to go back to dashboard.

Had to start over because of this. Read the 2k forums for more info.

Banned

UPDATE !!!

6'3 185 LB PG

22ppg 3.1 Reb 7.1 Apg 3.1 spg 2 to 62%FG

13-8 With the T-Wolves and we are 4th

West is pretty hard for pg. I hate when i face Dwill, his def is very solid.

Someone tell me if anything happens during your season. I want to see what playoff and after playoff will be like.

Quote Originally Posted by ZaaaaaH
    UPDATE !!!

6'3 185 LB PG

22ppg 3.1 Reb 7.1 Apg 3.1 spg 2 to 62%FG

13-8 With the T-Wolves and we are 4th

West is pretty hard for pg. I hate when i face Dwill, his def is very solid.

Someone tell me if anything happens during your season. I want to see what playoff and after playoff will be like.
    Did you pick "All-Round" player or scoring?...

Dam, I swear, my guy cant shoot for sh!t...Im lucky to avg 13ppg...I dont even get many shots to score 30pts in a game....I think my High is 19 or something..

Quote Originally Posted by Babalu

Was projected to get drafted 2nd round 7th pick by the grizzlies, ended up getting picked up 1st round 16th pick by the mavericks.

THERE IS A BIG GLITCH. After you finish your 6 summer league games, it will say that the team you are playing for right now didn't want you, but a bunch of other teams would like to pick you up for their training camps. DO NOT GO TO ANOTHER TEAM. The team your on really does want you to stay so if you say yes to join another team, you will create a clone of your player so there will be two of you in the league. All your stats will be split between the 2 so you wont be able to get any milestones prob and all your stats will suck. Make sure to restart the game when it asks you if you want to join another team after your summer league. press the xbox button to go back to dashboard.

i dont think it happens to every1, cuz i have a pg and unless my clone got sent to the d league i have yet to see him and my stats seem fine... but i could c where it could happen cuz its stupid that a teams cuts a mid first round pick who plays nasty like me and you then every other teams wants u

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by branslowski
    Did you pick "All-Round" player or scoring?...

Dam, I swear, my guy cant shoot for sh!t...Im lucky to avg 13ppg...I dont even get many shots to score 30pts in a game....I think my High is 19 or something..
    Nah I picked Althetic and that is the best way to go. Speed cost too much points but if you get the alt then you start with 80 speed. My main focus of points i used on is Speed 90 Dunk 80 Layup 85 Steal 87 Vert 95 Ball handle 85 Pass 70. Now I will be working on my midrange soon cause good defender like Dwill gives me hard time driving the ball.

Milesotnes

Single game

30 points completed 33 high
    10 assist completed 13 assist

Career

447 Points
    149 assist
    66 steals in 22 games.

I worked my ass of beating Flynn to starting line up but sometimes he start and that hurts my feelings

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Babalu

LOL! Im working on 7'5 Althleic Center aswell but he is still in the combine. Im trying to be Sick ass shot blocker.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

It seems its harder if you dont have the $5 combine game to get into the NBA...

Quote Originally Posted by ZaaaaaH
    Nah I picked Althetic and that is the best way to go. Speed cost too much points but if you get the alt then you start with 80 speed. My main focus of points i used on is Speed 90 Dunk 80 Layup 85 Steal 87 Vert 95 Ball handle 85 Pass 70. Now I will be working on my midrange soon cause good defender like Dwill gives me hard time driving the ball.

Milesotnes

Single game

30 points completed 33 high
    10 assist completed 13 assist

Career

447 Points
    149 assist
    66 steals in 22 games.

I worked my ass of beating Flynn to starting line up but sometimes he start and that hurts my feelings
    Good sh!t bro...So you score off of fastbreaks or screens or something? Because you offence of rating cant be that great.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by branslowski
    Good sh!t bro...So you score off of fastbreaks or screens or something? Because you offence of rating cant be that great.

Yea. My game is Pick&Roll with Al and Love only on good teams for the bad teams I just blow by them with my speed or with my killa crossover. Cant wait till I get to 90 in Ball handling so I can get superstar crossovers I can choose from.

My overall rating is only 49

My PG just got picked up by the Rockets, amazing how many dimes you can drop when you have wing players like T-Mac, Battier and Ariza, also having brooks in the secondary lineup with him as the SG, he nails 3's, my guy dropped 20 dimes, did the pick a roll and drive and dish with Yao and Scola, those guys around the basket are money.

My guy is averaging 15pts, 4reb 12ast and 3st at 65%FG, and I took Brooks starting spot too, pity the Rockets sucked and had the NBA's worst record when they called me up.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Maniak
    It seems its harder if you dont have the $5 combine game to get into the NBA...

Not really, you just got to make sure you play ur postion right. Key thing to make it to NBA is ur grade not ur stats. Your grade will win you the postion battle which means STOP asking for the ball, space the floor, Rebound, make sure you play good def on YOUR guy instead of playing FS.

Even if you have A+ you still need to keep on getting points or else ur postion battle guage wont move.

*Tip* If you are a PG make sure you upgrade steals and Double team, strip the ball and go for fast break dunk. That gives you a lot of points.

If you guys have questions or Updates let me know because this MPM is SICK!

Cant wait till pick up games work so I can show ya my differnt dunks and crossovers~

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Big_Dogg
    My PG just got picked up by the Rockets, amazing how many dimes you can drop when you have wing players like T-Mac, Battier and Ariza, also having brooks in the secondary lineup with him as the SG, he nails 3's, my guy dropped 20 dimes, did the pick a roll and drive and dish with Yao and Scola, those guys around the basket are money.

My guy is averaging 15pts, 4reb 12ast and 3st at 65%FG, and I took Brooks starting spot too, pity the Rockets sucked and had the NBA's worst record when they called me up.
    Dam i wish I had Yao as my center. Al and Love sucks at Def. Their help def is one of the worst for big men

National High School Star Abd El-Krim's Avatar

I am pretty much addicted to this game mode in 2k10.

Created a 6'7 SF scorer that got thrown in Knicks summer league. Did well enough there to get an invite to training camp from 29 teams. I chose Minnesota because the team sucks and I thought I could beat out Gomes and Brewer. Thought wrong as I got cut on the last day of training camp despite outplaying the ish out of them.

So I ended up in the D-league for about 8 games before getting called up to the Clippers and signed for the rest of the year. Averaging 16.2 ppg on 53% shooting. My player is really starting to take off with his awesome 54 overall. My 3ball is finally serviceable, and I've got my dunk up to 67 from 30 or wherever it started. I hung 43 on the Warriors last night, and just dropped 21 in the rookie/soph game. Hopefully I can make a run at ROY.

Local High School Star lpublic_enemyl's Avatar

hey i was wondering if the glitch happens not matter what cause i was on the raptors but they said they didn't want me so i picked the bulls so how wud i tell if my player got cloned?