Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hustle Loyalty Respect Knicks101's Avatar

Default Re: Jay Mohr and Nikki Cox

She f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]cked herself up.

Quote Originally Posted by fatboy11 View Post
    She looks absolutely disgusting. I used to have the biggest boner for her when she was on that sitcom with Kevin Connelly. She was so hot.

Same, bro

I don't know who this Jay Mohr guy is, but she was so hot. Unique, definitely not a butter face. I felt bad for her after I Googled her name, looked her up on YouTube and seeing so many negative things being said about the way she looks now. Not many people could maintain going from being so unbelievably hot, then getting older and then having a bunch of people talking so negative about the way you look. There's no going back, and for a person in her position it's probably a long road of sadness.

I guess because I can relate in the sense that I've always been very charismatic in real life, and it's a dread thinking it's just suddenly going to end. Where sitting next to a girl is not going to get any reaction. It's years of that dread. Expecting it to end like 12 years ago, yet I'm still going strong. If only I knew that would be the case back then and not worry. Last week I met this girl, she turned 19 last week, and the back and forth was so good for so many hours. Personality, charisma is much better than 12 years ago. But I didn't get her number or anything, so the next day is like a dread. You get this feeling of do I have a couple of months left, and then hit the wall?

So again, since I can relate in a sense, that's why I have so much sympathy for Nikki Cox.