Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast
    Nuggets/Avs/Broncos. NuggetsFan's Avatar

Default Re: Kobe Bryant is the best all around shooter of alltime.

Do you actually believe these things that you come up with?

Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Now I am a Kobe Bryant fan, I was born and raised in Los Angeles and have watched the Lakers since I was born, I watched Kobe in high school and remember how ecstatic I was when I learned he was coming to LA. Kobe has definitely been my favorite player to watch, he is an amazing basketball player and is very exciting to watch, but you guys who jump on his dick like he's your best friend need to take a step back and think for a moment. There are plenty of amazing all around shooters that have been through the league and to just say without a doubt that it's Kobe, and everyone else is a retard, etc. makes me hate being a Kobe fan.

Can't people just live with watching an amazing player play and putting him in the discussion with the many other great players we've seen? I don't think he cares where he lands in the "GOAT discussion", as if there's even a way to put one single player as the best..

The Force is with you. LongLived#24's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nnn123
    Reggie Miller also said Jordan is better than Kobe, and that he had the hardest time guarding Jordan, not Kobe. So I guess if Reggie Miller's word is law, this settles the Jordan/Kobe debate.
    That's cuz the media tries to brainwash fans like yourself and they love to shove down Michael Jordan into our throats. Deep down inside Reggie Miller and many others know Kobe is the GOAT, but if they say it in public, they will be crucified by SATAN, also known as the MJ STANS or the Michael Jordan Police department. You must not say Michael Jordan's name in vein, it's against the law... That is why many others are afraid to state the true GOAT, Kobe Bean Bryant. Fortunately I am here to encourage this and educate uninformed brainwashed fans like yourself. Like Obama said "It is time for change"

Quote Originally Posted by NuggetsFan
    Do you actually believe these things that you come up with?
    If you mean wisdom then yes I do.

Value Ape.

Quote Originally Posted by LongLived#24
    It's called wisdom my friend, and there's not alot of posters here with it, but Alpha Wolf, Cant Stop, Fatal9, and KB42PAH.

In other words, you want to ban the few people who have the wisdom and the kindness to educate uninformed fans like yourself? What were doing is a favor for the fans of this beautiful sport of NBA basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by 824
    Now I am a Kobe Bryant fan, I was born and raised in Los Angeles and have watched the Lakers since I was born, I watched Kobe in high school and remember how ecstatic I was when I learned he was coming to LA. Kobe has definitely been my favorite player to watch, he is an amazing basketball player and is very exciting to watch, but you guys who jump on his dick like he's your best friend need to take a step back and think for a moment. There are plenty of amazing all around shooters that have been through the league and to just say without a doubt that it's Kobe, and everyone else is a retard, etc. makes me hate being a Kobe fan.

Can't people just live with watching an amazing player play and putting him in the discussion with the many other great players we've seen? I don't think he cares where he lands in the "GOAT discussion", as if there's even a way to put one single player as the best..
    Do not be afraid to share wisdom my friend, I shall give you force and I shall protect those who need wisdom and protection against SATAN, or as I like to call them the MJ Stans and the MJPD. Like Martin Luther King would say "We must believe"

National High School Star KoolKat's Avatar

This discussion is on its way to become the greatest thread ever, so many gems

Quote Originally Posted by IInvented
    Do not worry my friend, I shall share you wisdom and give you force. Wisdom will come to you one day, you just need the courage to believe.

I had a dream that SATAN(MJPD) shall not crucify me

I had a Dream that uninformed fans shall have the courage to speak wisdom.

I have a Dream that change shall come and thou people will believe Kobe Bryant's dominance among those who've gracedb such a beautiful sport of NBA basketball.

May the Force be with you.

Value Ape.

Quote Originally Posted by KoolKat
    Too true.
    [IMG][/IMG]

And I do feel educated!

Very good NBA starter

Do not be afraid to share wisdom my friend, I shall give you force and I shall protect those who need wisdom and protection against SATAN, or as I like to call them the MJ Stans and the MJPD. Like Martin Luther King would say "We must believe"
    MJPD WTF this is either brans or cache alt. LOL Exposed

Decent college freshman

Yet another Abraham Lincoln inspired gimmick?

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by juju151111
    MJPD WTF this is either brans or cache alt. LOL Exposed
    No coincidence. Both be among the worst posters this board has ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by KoolKat
    This thread is the most educational you will ever read, Do you realize how fortunate you are to be educated by a basketball savant like myself? I share wisdom to those who need it. I shall protect those who believe in change. Join me my friend and the force shall be with you.

Long Lived 24! Long Lived 24! Long Lived 24!

Bow down with me to be blessed by the basketball GOD, Kobe Bean Bryant.

All Hail #24 Kobe Bean Bryant.

I rule the local playground

Kobe is the best all around shooter of alltime, forget guys like Bird and Reggie Miller, all they do is sit their a** on the 3pt line and spot up and shoot. And oh, Brian Scalbrine can do that too. Kobe has got it all when it comes to shooting ability, the turn around fadeaway, the fallaway, 20 ft leaners, pullup jumpers, and can also spot up and shoot effectively. Never have I seen a guy make so many ill advised 20 ft fadeaways with a hand in his face with such ease. It's as if he can do it with his eyes closed!(literally) He's also the best clutch shooter of alltime. The reason why you guys will think I'm crazy is because Kobe's 3pt% isn't as high as guys like Bird or Reggie Miller. The reason is because those guys like Bird, are spot up shooters and set up their 3 pt shots off screens and open catch and shoot jumpers, but Brian Scalbrine can do that to. When Kobe takes 3pt shots their usually like 24 foot fadeaways and leaners with a hand all over his face. Yet he still shoots a respectable %. Kobe also takes a good portion of those bailout 3's at the end of the shot clock or buzzer, which are usually near impossible shots. Remember Kobe is a volume shooter, he needs to get into his rythm. So as a result Kobe is one of those guys who will take plenty of shots until he gets into his rythm, as a result his 3pt% isn't as high as guys like Ray Allen. If Kobe was a spot up shooter like Bird, and set up his 3pt shots for open looks I gurantee you kobe would shoot as good of a % of guys like Ray Allen or Bird, if not higher.

And I know you guys might not agree because you guys like to hate on the soon to be GOAT, but even Reggie Miller(one of the best 3pt shooters of alltime) agrees with me. Reggie Miller has said many times before, "Kobe Bryant is the best allaround shooter in the NBA" and even alltime.

your just stating the obvious. we already know kobe's the best ever.