Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011
    The Force is with you. LongLived#24's Avatar

Default Re: Kobe Bryant is the best all around shooter of alltime.

Quote Originally Posted by Eldrunko247
    This thread is so gay. Kobe Stans should all go kill themselves. Kobe is a streak shooter. He'll have one good shooting night and the next 3-4 off. He's also streaky in games. Getting hot in bunches and cold in bunches. Just look at his fg%. Jeff should just do us all a favor and ban all the d'ick riding Kobe Stans.

Obvious troll job though
    To kill thou Kobe stans is to kill wisdom and to kill wisdom, is to promote SATAN(MJPD).

I rule the local playground darius15's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CantStop

Only reason he shoots bad percentages is because the game is so easy that he likes to challenge himself.
    Yup, that must be it.

Quote Originally Posted by juju151111
    They made that term and always using it. Brans/Cahce exposed before you even get to be a troll for a week.
    ..Dude isn't me....But I bet he's someone who views Pah's page very often...

And F*ck you Abe...You only call me a bad poster because I don't suck Wilt's dick like you...Kill yourself....Oh wait...

I rule the local playground darius15's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LongLived#24
    by the time Kobe retires he will have 10 rings, 7 MVP's, 7 Finals MVP's, the alltime scoring leader, 15 time all defence, and will achieve the undisputed GOAT status, and the greatest athlete of alltime.
    that's the dumbest thing i've ever seen posted, congratulations

Quote Originally Posted by LongLived#24
    To kill thou Kobe stans is to kill wisdom and to kill wisdom, is to promote SATAN(MJPD).
    Seriously....Only me, mayhems and a few ppl on youtube, uses the "MJPD" word...PM me and tell me who you are...

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by branslowski
    Seriously....Only me, mayhems and a few ppl on youtube, uses the "MJPD" word...PM me and tell me who you are...
    What's MJPD?

Great college starter

Quote Originally Posted by darius15
    that's the dumbest thing i've ever seen posted, congratulations
    Beyond.

It's not me, lol. Funny how he uses the "mjpd" word though - must be a groupie.

*edit* the op is an idiot
    Last edited by catch24; 08-02-2009 at 07:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CantStop
    What's MJPD?
    Michael Jordan Police Department.....Anything Kobe does, or anytime a Fan is proud of Kobe for something, this group of stans get vastly upset and try to diminish Kobe or take the light away...Like if Kobe scores 50pts...They get pissed at that, then start jabbering on and on about how MJ dropped 50pts better than Kobe, and how MJ did it against 12 monster's on the court, and MJ had a broken neck and was blind and still killed his oponent, and then the..."HA, beat that"...follows....

Me and a few guy's bought that word in...To anger the MJ stans...Looks like someone we know is on here using it under a secret account...So offcource ppl would think this account is me or catch, because we are the only 2 from our little youtube click that post here on ISH....So I really don't blame juju or other's for thinking we are this fool...

Local High School Star

Michael Jordan Police Department.....Anything Kobe does, or anytime a Fan is proud of Kobe for something, this group of stans get vastly upset and try to diminish Kobe or take the light away...Like if Kobe scores 50pts...They get pissed at that, then start jabbering on and on about how MJ dropped 50pts better than Kobe, and how MJ did it against 12 monster's on the court, and MJ had a broken neck and was blind and still killed his oponent, and then the..."HA, beat that"...follows....

Me and a few guy's bought that word in...To anger the MJ stans...Looks like someone we know is on here using it under a secret account...So offcource ppl would think this account is me or catch, because we are the only 2 from our little youtube click that post here on ISH....So I really don't blame juju or other's for thinking we are this fool...
    Haha. That's funny.

The Force is with you. LongLived#24's Avatar

I am simply a basketball savant sent down to earth from GOD himself, Kobe Bryant. I am here to provide wisdom and force to those who need it. Do not worry my friend I will protect you from SATAN and his followers. Now spread the word of the Lord.

AMEN BROTHER!

Long Live 24! Long Live 24! Long Live 24!

All hail the Lord of supreme dominance in the heinarchy among every player that have graced this game, GOD himself, Kobe Bryant!