Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Default Re: Joe Crawford's dunk being better than I thought appreciation thread

what a great appreciation thread we have here.

NBA sixth man of the year

It was pretty weak, honestly. I mean, the dude got up high and dunked hard, but LeBron barely got an arm in his path. He dunked on like part of LeBron's shoulder and arm.

Quote Originally Posted by fatboy11
    It was pretty weak, honestly. I mean, the dude got up high and dunked hard, but LeBron barely got an arm in his path. He dunked on like part of LeBron's shoulder and arm.
    People are claiming that the dunk is the definition of a posterization.

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode
    more like only kobe lovers.

BlackMamba24
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Default Re: Jordan Crawford's dunk being better than I thought appreciation thread

lebronze getting posterized. what an overrated defender. smh.

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode
    Here's the definition of a poster

Local High School Star

A poster is a poster. Considering everyone said Lebron backed down, I didn't expect much but that's a full blown poster. Idiots like QRich saying it wasn't a poster is pretty much confirming they don't know what a poster is or never dunked in their life.

http://ebaumnation.com/2009/07/22/jo...n-lebron-james

Watch it again and tell me it's not a poster. Body to body contact, Lebron went for the block and got yammed on.

Trick Hoopz Alley-Oops

Default Re: Jordan Crawford's dunk being better than I thought appreciation thread

Quote Originally Posted by OneMoreSucka

Good college starter AznTacoLover's Avatar

If you look at the one with the HD quality he didn't even get dunked on, lebron was by the side.

Nuggets/Avs/Broncos. NuggetsFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlackMamba24

lebronze getting posterized yet again. what an overrated defender. smh.
    Overrated defender because he's trying to contest a shot? How many times has he caught the person running back and got the block? why wouldn't he try?

I rule the local playground

Quote Originally Posted by CantStop
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NncOcq_T9Ag

smh @ LeShat on getting dunked regularly but Nike confiscating it.

damn

not as bad as this though http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97HB6GJb3WQ

NBA Finals

A poster is a poster. Considering everyone said Lebron backed down, I didn't expect much but that's a full blown poster. Idiots like QRich saying it wasn't a poster is pretty much confirming they don't know what a poster is or never dunked in their life.

http://ebaumnation.com/2009/07/22/jo...n-lebron-james

Watch it again and tell me it's not a poster. Body to body contact, Lebron went for the block and got yammed on.
    NO ONE SAID THAT!!!!!!! STOP EXAGGERATING IT!!!!!!! LeBron got dunked on yes, but in terms of "Poster Dunks" it wasnt one.

This is a poster dunks:

LeBron just got regularly dunked on.

Local High School Star

Fine, if the Jordan Crawford dunk isn't a poster, neither is the Courtnee Lee one right? Lebron was late and most likely had no chance. Jordan Crawford's dunk was in Lebron's grill and full frontal smash. I like Lee's dunk better cause he took off from further but Jordan's dunk was way more of a poster. Like I said, do that dunk in the park and see if it's not a poster. If you can't dunk, don't comment. A bunch of 5'8 dudes in here that can hardly grab mesh discussing what a poster is.

NO ONE SAID THAT!!!!!!! STOP EXAGGERATING IT!!!!!!! LeBron got dunked on yes, but in terms of "Poster Dunks" it wasnt one.
    Ric Bucher said it and another analyst said it too and people that were at the camp said it. Stop defending your boyfriend and admit he got LePosterized. I'd be mad too if Kobe got posterized by some no name college player at his own camp so I see where you're coming from.

NBA Finals

Fine, if the Jordan Crawford dunk isn't a poster, neither is the Courtnee Lee one right? Lebron was late and most likely had no chance. Jordan Crawford's dunk was in Lebron's grill and full frontal smash. I like Lee's dunk better cause he took off from further but Jordan's dunk was way more of a poster. Like I said, do that dunk in the park and see if it's not a poster. If you can't dunk, don't comment. A bunch of 5'8 dudes in here that can hardly grab mesh discussing what a poster is.
    Which one?

BlackMamba24
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by NuggetsFan
    Overrated defender because he's trying to contest a shot? How many times has he caught the person running back and got the block? why wouldn't he try?
    too bad he didnt block him. all this guy does is save energy for those type of blocks. poor man defense
    pierce dropping 41 on leclown
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHpY1wmF5mc

all defensive first team?