Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 714151617
    High School Varsity 6th Man justin43's Avatar

Default Re: Joe Crawford's dunk being better than I thought appreciation thread

Quote Originally Posted by andgar923
    http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...=140580&page=3

A Kobe stan defends and makes up excuses for every Kobe shortcoming and failure.

A Kobe stan degrades others to prop up Kobe.

A Kobe stan thinks Kobe is the GOAT.

A Kobe stan thinks Kobe is 'easily' the best player alive.

A Kobe stan thinks Kobe is the greatest Laker of all time.

A Kobe stan rarely has anything positive to say about anybody, unless it fits their agenda.... which is to prop up Kobe and degrade another player.

A Kobe stan believes Kobe is the first and only player to do certain feats.

A Kobe stand believes Kobe has single handedly faced the most advanced and aggressive defensive schemes ever devised in the history of basketball. Nobody else has faced a double team like he has or has been physically played like he has.

A Kobe stan has hated every player that they felt was a threat, and made up a silly nickname to go along with it, one they will (for the most part) only call that player by that nickname.

A Kobe stan's profile is usually as follows:

Avg years which they've watched basketball: 10
    Avg years which they've actually comprehended basketball: -3
    Sexual preference: Kobe
    Fav color: Purple and Gold
    Fav Number: 8

A Kobe stan is also, typically the most ignorant and annoying fan in any setting (online forums, office, party, bar, etc.etc.) usually resented by Laker fans, that are conflicted in either defending their team's best player and get branded as one of "them," or stay out of the way and resume with the convo once the topic goes back to its original subject: Palestine vs Israel conflict.

This is truth. As for the dunk, it wasn't that great and Lebron just overreacted and made himself look bad for something very little. If it was just Nike, I would be mad with Nike if I was Lebron since they are helping to destory his image among fans of basketball. Even if it was just Nike, Lebron should have made a public statement saying that he has nothing to do with the original tapes being confisicated.

Default Re: Jordan Crawford's dunk being better than I thought appreciation thread

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Wolf
    damn

not as bad as this though http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97HB6GJb3WQ

Lol, when I clicked on the link, I laughed out loud. You people crack me up.

The dunk was actually better than I thought it would be, because I really didn't think it was going to be close to that at all to be honest. I thought it'd be Crawford dunking and LBJ coming over from weak side and Crawford dunked with LBJ on the floor still. But he actually did jump and try to contest, albeit after Crawford had jumped. I don't think it's a big deal regardless, but I was surprised. Also, people are retarded, the Courtney Lee dunk wasn't a ****ing poster, nor did LBJ get close to being "dunked on." He was ahead of him and LBJ tried to do his run-down thing and get it from behind.

Made that high school varsity squad NYballin's Avatar

i saw the video and i was disappointed, i was expecting something WAAAYY more spectacular with the way it was being hyped, but i guess because it was lebron, it made it a big deal

Made that high school varsity squad DwadeOverLebron's Avatar

big deal so he got dunked on by a no body, 9 out of 10 times that won't happen again, i don't see what the big deal is, iverson crossed jordan over nasty his rookie year, pippens and harpers that same game, **** happens, i really don't see what the big deal is, if bron didn't confiscate the tape it wouldn't be such a big deal, i dunno why im even writting a post about this

Quote Originally Posted by Juges8932
    The dunk was actually better than I thought it would be, because I really didn't think it was going to be close to that at all to be honest. I thought it'd be Crawford dunking and LBJ coming over from weak side and Crawford dunked with LBJ on the floor still. But he actually did jump and try to contest, albeit after Crawford had jumped. I don't think it's a big deal regardless, but I was surprised. Also, people are retarded, the Courtney Lee dunk wasn't a ****ing poster, nor did LBJ get close to being "dunked on." He was ahead of him and LBJ tried to do his run-down thing and get it from behind.
    Lol exactly. Courtnee Lee's dunk is apparently a poster but Jordan Crawford isn't. I don't get that logic.

This is more impressive:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhOk2QFWvbg

He was only 17.

CantStop Banned