Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112

Default Re: I say the Lakers will sign Odom, Ron Artest, lose Trevor Ariza

Not going to read thru this thread of replies. Was this a guess or an actual inside source? Because not for nothing? My friend is a big Lakers fan and said after L.A won the championship they will keep Odom and go after Artest who said he would take less money to play for the Lakers. I told him he was nuts because Artest taking less? Nah. He'll demand just enough where Lakers cant afford him. Well look at what happened.

Was this the same thing?
    Was this just a guess that came true?
    Or do you know someone?

Again, not reading this entire thread to find the answers. And not here to slam you for calling it. Just curious.

And Another One Killer_Instinct's Avatar

A lot of people took a few L's in here. Feeling real salty right now.

NBA lottery pick Lakers_Kobe_Fan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Not going to read thru this thread of replies. Was this a guess or an actual inside source? Because not for nothing? My friend is a big Lakers fan and said after L.A won the championship they will keep Odom and go after Artest who said he would take less money to play for the Lakers. I told him he was nuts because Artest taking less? Nah. He'll demand just enough where Lakers cant afford him. Well look at what happened.

Was this the same thing?
    Was this just a guess that came true?
    Or do you know someone?

Again, not reading this entire thread to find the answers. And not here to slam you for calling it. Just curious.

I have been here for on this forum for 3 or more years i guess....I never created threads like this. My friend told me about this cause the lakers were concern about who will be guarding Melo/PP/ Lebron.....

so this came from my friend....