Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Default Re: Brandon Jennings clowns the draft, ricky rubio, jay bilas, and says F@!# the knicks

He talks like he's better then Rubio but I'd like to see his play back it up. Cause right now I don't think there's any rookie pg better than Rubio

Default Re: Brandon Jennings clowns the draft, ricky rubio, jay bilas, and says F@!# the knic

It's not Buddens fault? That's some hoe ****.....recording people when they don't know is gay. Jennings may not show it or tell Buddens...but I bet he is pissed. No one wants to have things like that put into the public. I'm just waiting on ESPN to tear him apart...

7-time NBA All-Star OneMoreSucka's Avatar

Default Re: Brandon Jennings clowns the draft, ricky rubio, jay bilas, and says F@!# the knic

Quote Originally Posted by thejumpa
    It's not Buddens fault? That's some hoe ****.....recording people when they don't know is gay. Jennings may not show it or tell Buddens...but I bet he is pissed. No one wants to have things like that put into the public. I'm just waiting on ESPN to tear him apart...
    I can see Skip Bayless going off already....

sergiorodriguez
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

he ripped rubio because rubio isn't that good

Da Mavs

Quote Originally Posted by OneMoreSucka
    I can see Skip Bayless going off already....
    YES!

iWANNAgoHIGHER. emsteez forreal's Avatar

JOE BUDDEN DIDN'T RECORD THIS. someone used a stream/webcam capture and put it up on youtube. lol at the whole joe budden community trying to flag the video to get it taken down, i'm downloading the videos myself right now/
    just one question, is "JOE BUDDEN" on the joe budden forums actually him?

iWANNAgoHIGHER. emsteez forreal's Avatar

Banned

@ nobody believin me when I said Jennings was the 2nd coming of Marbury.

You are looking at one of the future most popular hated players in the NBA, Jennings' handle is ridiculous but everywhere he goes he is a problem on the court and in the locker room and it seems like all he cares about is money.

Made that high school varsity squad

Quote Originally Posted by emsteez forreal
    JOE BUDDEN DIDN'T RECORD THIS. someone used a stream/webcam capture and put it up on youtube. lol at the whole joe budden community trying to flag the video to get it taken down, i'm downloading the videos myself right now/
    just one question, is "JOE BUDDEN" on the joe budden forums actually him?
    yes

7-time NBA All-Star OneMoreSucka's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sergiorodriguez
    he ripped rubio because rubio isn't that good
    Says the guy with a Sergio Rodriguez username

Banned

This is classic. YM is by far one of the most cockiest, arrogant basketball players I have ever seen. Way past Marbury, This kid not only wrecks the chemistry at Oak Hill when he attended and took the shine away from everyone other than himself but he goes to Europe and lets it be known hes not happy with his role although he was struggling and it was his rookie year.

Im rooting for the kid, Young Money is about to become a star in the NBA and make people care about the Bucks.

Blood gang.

Im not kidding thats Jennings on the right.

Default Re: Brandon Jennings clowns the draft, ricky rubio, jay bilas, and says F@!# the knicks

Jennings is making people like Kobe.

Jennings is about to catch a lot of heat for this I bet.....

hahah I had no idea Buddens was actually on his site...everybody is pissed over there lol.

This kid is hilarious.It wasn't even supposed to be released.Everyone talks sht with friends so you guys need to relax.

I usually hit open layups AlaskaBlzDuk's Avatar

I'm glad TO jr is not coming to Portland we've have had enough Pain in the A$$es to last a lifetime

But insted of Brandon Jennings can we just call him BJ?

With the 10th pick the bucks would like a BJ...