Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Default Re: now that the series is tied at 2-2...I really think that Dallas has a good chance...

Quote Originally Posted by Hawker
    Because the refs gave the mavs a lot of ****ty technical fouls.

Series aint a legit 3-1.
    stfu pansy, and gtfo of my thread.

Default Re: now that the series is tied at 2-2...I really think that Dallas has a good chance

Quote Originally Posted by Arti
    While there were some BS calls that went the Mavs' way, there were also a bunch of other ones that went the other way (Wright getting 2 shots for his 3 pt foul, flagrants, technicals that occurred in reaction to the flagrants, etc.). The 5 point swing at the end of the half was really stupid.

It's hard to quantify who comes out on top in the end in terms of how many calls went which way, but above all, I think we can all agree that officiating has been bad in general.
    I definitely agree about the calls being bad in general, in paticular the flagrants and techs have been getting really out of hand lately.

The 7 technicals was absolutely retarded. Only 2 of them were actually deserved. Ironically enough most of the technicals came because of players complaining about how horrible the officiating was.

Default Re: now that the series is tied at 2-2...I really think that Dallas has a good chance...

You assume that Dallas would have won if the foul attempt on Carmelo Anthony was called.

Pure speculation.

Decent playground baller

Default Re: now that the series is tied at 2-2...I really think that Dallas has a good chance

Quote Originally Posted by ZeN
    That a new one to me.. brilliant'
    almost looks like this one

I don't really think there is an argument for the series to be at 2-2. The Mavs fans wouldn't even be talking about the end of game 3 call if Melo missed the shot. Besides that fact, Melo is a pretty damn good freethrow shooter and probably woulda hit those 2 freethrows. No one know what would have happened in overtime so you can't just peg that as a Dallas win.

Good High School Starter Kingsfans818's Avatar

your right, Dallas and Denver are very equally matched....if all of the games were played in Dallas..

Trick Hoopz Alley-Oops

Quote Originally Posted by inclinerator
    wat do u mean 2-2

Decent college freshman Silverbullit's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dbrog
    I don't really think there is an argument for the series to be at 2-2. The Mavs fans wouldn't even be talking about the end of game 3 call if Melo missed the shot. Besides that fact, Melo is a pretty damn good freethrow shooter and probably woulda hit those 2 freethrows. No one know what would have happened in overtime so you can't just peg that as a Dallas win.
    Melo wouldn't have been awarded with 2 free throws.

Nah, Denver is clearly superior.

This thread will confuse a lot of people with primetime's salty sarcasm.

How would this dallas team do vs. that sacramento team that won the championship in 2002?

I'm confused at how many people are upset in here when this series was clearly ruined by one bogus call (no call for that matter)?!
    Last edited by ArbitraryWater; 09-12-2015 at 07:15 AM.

How does my Dirk taste creepingdeath's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
    I'm confused at how many people are upset in here when this series was clearly ruined by one bogus call (no call for that matter)?!
    /This
    Peak Dirk.