Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Default Re: NBA gives Kobe Bryant a flagrant foul for his elbow against Ron Artest

Man you guys need to stop whining...this is the playoffs...Kobe did throw and elbow and got a flagrant....artest over reacted...and got tossed...no artest did not tell kobe im gonna kill you....stop being homer fans...this goes to both lakers and rocket fans...

its getting physical and i love it....if you guys are gonna whine i suggest you guys start wearing skirts and go in for gender change operations....

man all you guys are freaking ladies...sheesh

Default Re: NBA gives Kobe Bryant a flagrant foul for his elbow against Ron Artest

Quote Originally Posted by #1SportsFan86
    take an elbow to the chest and tell me how that s*** feels
    artest is a bull blown retard..it probably felt great to him. ronald was just mad he didnt get the rebound.

I am your soldier!

Quote Originally Posted by NoGunzJustSkillz
    plus i heard artest confronted kobe after the game with his crew and they were all carrying heavy artillery (focus ProfessorMurder, i am not talking about that kind of heavy artillery).
    OH SH*T! They rolled up in tanks?!?! Come on man...

Just to clarify for you NoGunzJustSkillz, I've never even held a gun, and I don't go around murder scenes jacking off.

no place for gang banging in the nba.
    Then why are you watching? hahaha Get it?

Like guys having sex, and you watching it.

Another Laker Dynasty? bleedinpurpleTwo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by #1SportsFan86
    take an elbow to the chest and tell me how that s*** feels
    if you play ball, you know it happens all the time. doesn't hurt AT ALL, unless you get the point of the elbow, in which case its a little stinger.

what you DONT want to see is for that elbow to hit the windpipe. that is seriously dangerous... and thus the NBA rule.

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
    OH SH*T! They rolled up in tanks?!?! Come on man...

Just to clarify for you NoGunzJustSkillz, I've never even held a gun, and I don't go around murder scenes jacking off.

Then why are you watching? hahaha Get it?

Like guys having sex, and you watching it
    whoa..that imagination i was talking about. i was talking about gun violence and gang members like crips and bloods. focus nikka.

I am your soldier!

Hey man, I'm just trying to up the ante in weirdness. I do enjoy making things as awkward as possible.

This one time, I heard that Kobe was playing so well that he actually took a nap during the game, and single-handedly went on a 106 to nothing run, while the rest of him team went out for ice cream.

artest is a bull blown retard..it probably felt great to him. ronald was just mad he didnt get the rebound.
    It don't matter how big artest is you idiot...you can go around hitting people in the chest like that, if it was the other way around you and the rest of the Lakers fans would demand Artest be supended to hitting the great Kobe.

Quote Originally Posted by bigkingsfan
    That's fair, dirty elbow from the fans perspective. Glad the NBA saw the same.
    Agreed.

The question is... what happened to the elbow to the throat that could have killed Artest that so many people were incensed and outraged about?

NJ Net Fan For Life. wang4three's Avatar

I'm laughing at people saying that Artest threatened Kobe's life. Not one person, not even Kobe, on the court there has said any sort of malicious threat was made from the part of Artest. Anyone thinking otherwise is just seeing something that is not even there. If Artest was going to hurt Kobe, he had more than ample time to do it.

Hey man, I'm just trying to up the ante in weirdness. I do enjoy making things as awkward as possible.

This one time, I heard that Kobe was playing so well that he actually took a nap during the game, and single-handedly went on a 106 to nothing run, while the rest of him team went out for ice cream.
    yeah game 6, second half of the nba finals last year and kobe didnt really score 106.

Quote Originally Posted by oh the horror
    He did it the moment Kobe elbowed him in the throat? The very moment?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plZ0B854hrE

Thats not what im seeing at about 36 seconds in.
    And why is Artest doing a throat swipe. Shouldn't he have been doing a chest swipe since the elbow was to the chest and not the throat?

Quote Originally Posted by MaxFly
    The question is... what happened to the elbow to the throat that could have killed Artest that so many people were incensed and outraged about?

Short answer: it didnt happen.

I am your soldier!

yeah game 6, second half of the nba finals last year and kobe didnt really score 106.
    But there was ice cream right?

But there was ice cream right?
    no, but lots of pot and booze during halftime.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxFly
    And why is Artest doing a throat swipe. Shouldn't he have been doing a chest swipe since the elbow was to the chest and not the throat?

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to MaxFly again.