Default Re: Steroids in the NBA

I cant wait til they expose lebron for his steroid use LOL

Quote Originally Posted by BlackMamba8 View Post

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

Former NBA champion Jeremy Lin has been banned for five games for violating anti-doping rules over blood treatment for an injury, Taiwan’s P. League+ said. The 35-year-old guard, who won the NBA crown with the Toronto Raptors in 2019, was also fined NT$150,000 ($5,000). Lin burst to global fame with the New York Knicks in 2012 when he led them to a seven-game win streak, sparking a cultural phenomenon dubbed “Linsanity”.
    – via Breitbart News Network

To treat an injury, Lin underwent a type of blood irradiation therapy which is against World Anti-Doping Agency rules, the league said in a statement. “Our investigation confirmed that the relevant treatment was arranged by the team and no banned substances were used,” the league said. “But the treatment did not comply with WADA rules.” His team apologised, saying the treatment was not intended to “enhance performance and only meant to assist in the recovery of his injury”.
    – via Breitbart News Network

Quote Originally Posted by plowking View Post
    I'm more impressed with Joey Graham. Though he seems to have lost his passion for body building since coming into the NBA. He looks like he has added bodyfat.
    HGH is part of a normal adult medicine now 0 because they do what's called to testosterone replacement therapy.

With that said baseball destroyed its best player ever because of steroids and with Barry Bonds and then put try to put them in jail and all he did was do it with every single other person around him was doing. He didn't take days off he didn't load manage he didn't try to screw over the fans.

If you're going to take steroids please do but Michael Jordan Kobe Bryant tried to play 82 games every single year because that's who the fans came to to see if you're not going to play then give the fans back 82nd of your salary who came to see you because you're a serious piece of s*** and why I will never support the NBA until all these Ben Simmons driven morons to get put in check these need people need to go broke in the NBA needs to go bankrupt if necessary

This is a voice to text that is likely broken

Quote Originally Posted by BlackMamba8 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by XxNeXuSxX View Post
    HGH is part of a normal adult medicine now 0 because they do what's called to testosterone replacement therapy.

With that said baseball destroyed its best player ever because of steroids and with Barry Bonds and then put try to put them in jail and all he did was do it with every single other person around him was doing. He didn't take days off he didn't load manage he didn't try to screw over the fans.

If you're going to take steroids please do but Michael Jordan Kobe Bryant tried to play 82 games every single year because that's who the fans came to to see if you're not going to play then give the fans back 82nd of your salary who came to see you because you're a serious piece of s*** and why I will never support the NBA until all these Ben Simmons driven morons to get put in check these need people need to go broke in the NBA needs to go bankrupt if necessary

This is a voice to text that is likely broken

I can't believe I'm going to say this but Kobe has always been and will always be better than LeBron and it's really not close