Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: I hate Brian Scalabrine more than any player in the history of the NBA

why live??

Default Re: I hate Brian Scalabrine more than any player in the history of the NBA

I hate to say it, but Scalabrine is better looking than Rappaport

Banned

I don't see what's so bad about him. Would you dislike him so much if he were black?

National High School Star

Threadstarter should save his hate for someone more worthy. Like the guy wearing #24 for the Fakers.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by gencbiba
    wtf does skin color have to do with this? Scal is a scrub that should not be playing in the NBA.
    Not really. He plays good defense and hits open shots at his position. Where's all the Tony Battie/Desegana Diop, DJ Mbenga suck threads, they all shouldn't be in the NBA. Face it, if the dude were black he wouldn't get all the hate he receives.

Ich Liebe die Bulls! CelticForce1349's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ZHAKIDD532
    He goes and plays hard. He's not great, but he's OK. I don't wanna say it, but if he wasn't a white guy with red hair no one would be sayin anything......

I think this contains an element of truth that shouldn't be denied. Scal sticks out on that team more than anybody because he is the only white dude and he has that red hair. Is Big Fat CryBaby really a better player than Scal?

Maybe one is no "worse" than the other, but they each can only serve their team in limited roles. Isn't the truth that there is one or two "scrub" players on every NBA team? And is it not likely that these same NBA scrubs would wipe the floor with the Senor Cedrics' of the world on the court?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by CelticForce1349
    I think this contains an element of truth that shouldn't be denied. Scal sticks out on that team more than anybody because he is the only white dude and he has that red hair. Is Big Fat CryBaby really a better player than Scal?

Maybe one is no "worse" than the other, but they each can only serve their team in limited roles. Isn't the truth that there is one or two "scrub" players on every NBA team? And is it not likely that these same NBA scrubs would wipe the floor with the Senor Cedrics' of the world on the court?
    Scalabrine is white so it's acceptable to rail on him. If you called some black stiff a clown and a piece of garbage, you'd be brandished a racist.

This guy's better than Scalabrine and would also bring the same "intangibles" than him:

why live??

Quote Originally Posted by StephenDedalus
    Not really. He plays good defense and hits open shots at his position. Where's all the Tony Battie/Desegana Diop, DJ Mbenga suck threads, they all shouldn't be in the NBA. Face it, if the dude were black he wouldn't get all the hate he receives.
    What the f*ck?

ISH has really gone to the dogs. People actually think Scalabrine is hated on because he's white with red hair? Idiots.

If I was given the choice between a white player and a black player of the same skill level, I'd take the white guy, unless he's a Tim Duncan, Ray Allen, Grant Hill type. (I.e. not some Stephen Jackson, Allen Iverson, Bonzi Wells, Jason Richardson ,Carmelo Anthony, Eddy Curry, Jamaal Tinsley, Ron Artest, etc type of thug).

Now that's racism, but it's true. If I was given tho choice between drafting somebody like Sean Williams or a Joe Alexander (similar level talents), I'd take the Joe Alexander almost 100% of the time.

Nobody wants a team of thugs.

Back to Scalabrine. He's unathletic. He's a poor defender. He's slow. He's out of shape. His contract would look much better given to a guy like Damien Wilkins.

What the hell? I'd take Battie and Diop over him in a flash. (Not MBenga, he's turrible). I'm a Celtic fan, and sick of having a fat piece of crap on the team. Yes, Big Baby sucks too, but he has youth on his side.

So if a scrub can beat an average fan, that makes him worthy of a roster spot in the NBA? There are scrubs on every team, but good teams don't start scrubs. Scalabrine is starting!

Now stop all the racist bullsh*t, and get back to bashing Scalabrine because he sucks.

why live??

Quote Originally Posted by StephenDedalus
    Scalabrine is white so it's acceptable to rail on him. If you called some black stiff a clown and a piece of garbage, you'd be brandished a racist.
    That's complete crap. If I said, "Scalabrine is a worthless cracker." Sure. I'm being racist. or, "Scalabrine smells like a wet dog." Or, "Scalabrine smells like old milk."

That's being racist.

So do you consider all Raptor fans to be racist? They love to hate on Joey Graham. Are they racist? Are Laker fans racist when they hate on MBenga? All the teams' fans that have hated on Mike James... are they racist?

Are Laker fans racist when they hate on Luke Walton or Sasha?

Dude, you are what is wrong with the world.

why live??

Quote Originally Posted by chains5000
    This guy's better than Scalabrine and would also bring the same "intangibles" than him:

At least this mofo can grow a beard.

[QUOTE=Se

why live??

Quote Originally Posted by chains5000
    And doesn't have Scal's contract. Wasn't it like 15 million for 5 years?
    Man, Scalabrine got that contract and thought about how many kegs he could buy.

why live??

No answer from lamos

Blu Ray

What the hell does that countdown mean?