Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    why live??

Default Re: I hate Brian Scalabrine more than any player in the history of the NBA

Quote Originally Posted by pete's montreux
    Would you take Kevin Pittsnogle over Scal right now?
    I've seen Pittsnogle...... he's massive now. At least he still has potential. I'd take Eddy Curry over Scal.

Default Re: I hate Brian Scalabrine more than any player in the history of the NBA

scalabrine is a male cheerleader.

Certified ISHiot.

I can't find a YT of the Veal mashing it all over Eddy Curry.
    i must see this.

why live??

Quote Originally Posted by StroShow4
    i must see this.
    I would also like to see it.

Ich Liebe die Bulls! CelticForce1349's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by statman32
    Who was that one white guy in the celeb game? Thats who Scalabrine reminds me of.

I can't recall the actor's name but you are correct. Those two are nearly twins. If only Scalabrine were important enough to warrant his own movie...hmm.

Wait a miiinnnuuuttte, I have an idea;

Scalabrine is shot and killed by some crazed fat blowhard fan in Boston during a Finals rematch with the Lakers. Crazy guy had threatened Scal for months on a popular internet site for Basketball, but looney-tunes decided to pull the trigger at courtside when Scal missed a 3-pointer that would have tied the series at two games a piece.

It will be sort of like "Byran's Song" for Basketball.
    Last edited by CelticForce1349; 02-23-2009 at 11:40 PM.

Blu Ray

It was last season. I believe Rondo stole the ball and hit a cutting Scal and met Curry right at the basket and mashed his potatoes.

Blu Ray

Micheal Rapaport.

Ich Liebe die Bulls! CelticForce1349's Avatar

Micheal Rapaport.

Thank you Pete.

He played good in Phoenix last night lol, dont front!

National High School Star

If he's not white, would you hate him?
    Probably not.
    Stop being racist dude.

He's not THAT bad.

why live??

Quote Originally Posted by godofgods
    If he's not white, would you hate him?
    Probably not.
    Stop being racist dude.
    I'm white. I hate that he sucks.

NJ Net Fan For Life. wang4three's Avatar

Best story was when he was Net. He was once called onto the court and he went to take off his warmups only to realize he never put on his jersey. Had to run back into the locker room to put his jersey on. Was never used to getting his number called.

Veal's the man. I can't hate him cause he won us Game 5 against the Pistons in 2004. That single game got him his contract with Boston.

He goes and plays hard. He's not great, but he's OK. I don't wanna say it, but if he wasn't a white guy with red hair no one would be sayin anything......

why live??

Quote Originally Posted by ZHAKIDD532
    He goes and plays hard. He's not great, but he's OK. I don't wanna say it, but if he wasn't a white guy with red hair no one would be sayin anything......
    That's BS.

Gabe Pruitt is next on my hate list on the Celtics for uneffectiveness. He looks like the average player. Or are you gonna say I hate Pruitt because he's black?