Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    why live??

Default Re: I hate Brian Scalabrine more than any player in the history of the NBA

Quote Originally Posted by pete's montreux
    What the hell does that countdown mean?
    I lost a one year avatar bet with JtotheIzzo. I keep my avatar bets. Unlike some other posters at ISH! (stab)

Once I get to that date, it's a new avatar for me.

Blu Ray

Default Re: I hate Brian Scalabrine more than any player in the history of the NBA

But it says '08?

he's an agressive big who spreads teh floor and doesnt allow easy baskets. OP is just mad he cant grow u red mustache like him

why live??

Quote Originally Posted by pete's montreux
    But it says '08?
    That's a typo....... or I've had it for two years. Hmmm, that would suck.

why live??

Quote Originally Posted by SRZ66
    he's an agressive big who spreads teh floor and doesnt allow easy baskets. OP is just mad he cant grow u red mustache like him
    I can grow a sweet blond one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Klgr9Xb6S2Y

^
    lol, includes "dunk" over curry..

honestly tho, i wouldnt mind scalabrine too much if just did his thing.. the thing is, dudes got a big mouth, and walks around like hes a future HOF..

bonner on the other hand actually has game..

Blu Ray

The dunk I'm talking about is at 1:02

National High School Star FindingTim's Avatar

Brian Scalabrine is God.

[QUOTE=Se

Not airballing my layups anymore

Brian Scalabrine is an idiot. At the Suns-Celtics game he took my pen to sign a kid in a Suns jersey's ball, the brochure of the guy standing next to me, looks at my brochure right in front of him and just tosses my pen back at me without signing it.

Powe though was nice enough to sign.

why live??

Quote Originally Posted by halffttime
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Klgr9Xb6S2Y

^
    lol, includes "dunk" over curry..

honestly tho, i wouldnt mind scalabrine too much if just did his thing.. the thing is, dudes got a big mouth, and walks around like hes a future HOF..

bonner on the other hand actually has game..
    Haha, that was the worst highlight ever.

Originally Posted by StephenDedalus
    Scalabrine is white so it's acceptable to rail on him. If you called some black stiff a clown and a piece of garbage, you'd be brandished a racist.
    You must have started posted today with this thread. Plenty of players from all backgrounds get roasted. Try to play your race card elsewhere chump.

Where's all the Tony Battie/Desegana Diop, DJ Mbenga suck threads, they all shouldn't be in the NBA. Face it, if the dude were black he wouldn't get all the hate he receives.
    Mbenga is so irrelevant I had to copy and paste his last name so I would spell it correctly. Diop gets roasted. Not now because well...what is Diop doing now? Do you even know what team he plays for? How many mpg he recieves? No, go google it. And when Diop was giving the full MLE he got Yoga Flamed! Want me to bump the thread? I remember because I was one laying into him for getting overpaid to produce 1.4pts 2.3rbs 0.7blks

Get a clue to the things you spew. NBA is predominantly black. To think only whites get roasted is hilarious. What do we say about the bad, wack, trash NBA players? Nothing? I constantly slam Sammy Dumblebert who has the IQ of retard and makes the most stupid facial expressions known to man.

Please you're on some other stuff pal. Go hit the bong Phelps.

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    You must have started posted today with this thread. Plenty of players from all backgrounds get roasted. Try to play your race card elsewhere chump.
    Nonsense. You must be one of the racist ones, so you want him to stop posting. StephenDedalus is the MLK of minorities in the NBA.

Quote Originally Posted by godofgods
    Nonsense. You must be one of the racist ones, so you want him to stop posting. StephenDedalus is the MLK of minorities in the NBA.

I think you are wrong. StephenDedalus is the Liberace of Insidehoops.