Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Cotto vs. Jennings; Pavlik vs. Rubio - ( Pavlik and Cotto's comeback fight)

Cottooooo!!!!

Default Re: Cotto vs. Jennings; Pavlik vs. Rubio - ( Pavlik and Cotto's comeback fight)

Cotto/Pavlik fights were good but damn I was pissed that Rubio was just sitting there taking a beat down. He barely threw any punches and when he did we wasn't connecting. Jennings went down 3 times from body punches and I can't complain but I wanted Cotto to jaw his ass

It's nice to learn Cotto is learning a little more english

All Rubio needed was more head movement. He kept trying to block all the punches thrown. He could not get off because he's too busy blocking every punch instead of slipping and ducking punches also. I foresee a loss for Pavlik this year. That is, if he continues to not change anything about his style. Any opponent better than Rubio could've pulled an upset with the way Pavlik was fighting.

Miguel Cotto vs. the winner of the Manny Pacquiao vs. Ricky Hatton PPV Bout, or he can challenge Joshua Clottey and Andre Berto for the WBC and IBF Welterweight Championships.

It was a great comeback fight from Cotto, and He easily destroyed Jennings in the Fifth Round.

I don't think Cotto should challenge Paul Williams because Williams is a much taller fighter ( 5'7" vs. 6'1"), and Paul is one of the most dangerous boxer on the planet.

Kelly Pavlik should stay in the Middleweight Division because he's a more agile, faster, and stronger fighter in that Division, and his next opponent is probably the undefeated Arthur Abraham, who's the current IBF Middleweight Champion.

I don't think Pavlik should have a rematch with Bernard because the Executioner would still beat him via Unanimous Decision.