Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Odom & Gasol are beasting...

Quote Originally Posted by VCMVP1551

I don't think many people realize how good Gasol is.

Real basketball fans know how good he is. Real basketball fans know he's one of the best PF's in the World, and has been the #1 option on a playoff caliber WC team.

The average fan never followed him in Memphis, and probably can't see through the bright light the media shines upon Kobe Bryant. I personally thought Gasol was the best player on the Lakers for the first half of the season.

South Africa 2010

Kobe was top 10 in MVP voting(and rightfully so) during 2001 and 2002 seasons and Shaq was the number one option who finished higher than Kobe in voting. Just like on the 2005 Heat Shaq was Miami's best player and and he finished higher than Wade in voting, but Wade was still in the top in voting. Another case was when Nash won the award in 2005 Amare still finished in the top 10 in voting.

OK I couldnt understand your last sentence. But I get what you're tring to say. I guess he's allowed into the discussion but i dont think you should win MVP if you're not the face of the franchise.

Mathius.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by U got Served
    OK I couldnt understand your last sentence. But I get what you're tring to say. I guess he's allowed into the discussion but i dont think you should win MVP if you're not the face of the franchise.

Mathius.
    How was that unclear? Shaq was 2nd in voting, but Wade was still in the top 10 in voting. 8th to be exact. I left out top 10 in the original post, but still based on my other examples that should have been obvious.

And no Gasol shouldn't win the MVP but he should finish in the top 10 in voting.

South Africa 2010

How was that unclear? Shaq was 2nd in voting, but Wade was still in the top 10 in voting. 8th to be exact. I left out top 10 in the original post, but still based on my other examples that should have been obvious.

And no Gasol shouldn't win the MVP but he should finish in the top 10 in voting.

OK whatever. No one really cares about top ten anyways. I'm usually curious in top 3.

Mathius.

Yes, it maybe small tonight compare to some others, but consistently is what makes it great about it. It is great Lamar is playing like he is now. Is he doing this just to prepare for "new contracts" in the summer?

I am Chris Wilcox

I was just about to start a thread about Odom's rebounding numbers as of late. He's had games of 17, 18, 19 and now 20 which is an average of 18.5 rpg over the last four games. However, what has impressed me is that in those games, he has had offensive rebounding numbers of 7, 5, 7 and 7. That's an average of 6.5 offensive rebounds, that's damn impressive.

He's been scoring 18.5 ppg over the last four games aswell.

I thought the rebounding was just going to be something that was happening due to players becoming more lax before the all star break. This may still be the case, because the players have only just come back from the break, so we'll have to see how Odom performs from now on. I hope he can keep these sort of rebounding numbers up and continue this excellent play. He might be able to keep rebounding well with Bynum out.

College superstar

having sex with his new girlfriend taraj henson every night has miraculously made lamar odom a much better player.

Quote Originally Posted by MiseryCityTexas
    having sex with his new girlfriend taraj henson every night has miraculously made lamar odom a much better player.

That is the reason why he's playing well? Imagine how good he would be if he was banging Hallie Berry.

NJ Net Fan For Life. wang4three's Avatar

I need Bynum to stay injured for the rest of the season and come back playoff time. Odom is single handily saving my fantasy season.

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by w00terz

That is the reason why he's playing well? Imagine how good he would be if he was banging Hallie Berry.
    thats just a bad picture of her. she looked very sexy in baby boy.

its all becuz kobe is setting them up

Good college starter

This is the best I've seen of LO. Me thinks it's his break out year.

Quote Originally Posted by amfirst
    This is the best I've seen of LO. Me thinks it's his break out year.
    Me thinks its becuz he haz good teammates which opens up oppressiveness for him..

Quote Originally Posted by Allstar24

i could do better...