Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Default Re: Official Denver Nuggets Game Thread

Reserve rookie guard Sonny Weems said that after tonight's game, he will join the Colorado 14ers in the NBA's Development League and will likely stay there until March 27.

"It's something that I need to do," said the Arkansas product, who averages 1.4 points per game and generally just plays in garbage time. "I talked to George, and he said right now, it would be the best move for me. He just really wants me to play right now. And then he said when I come back, he'll be looking for me."

National High School Star KRAYZIE's Avatar

[CENTER]{[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Nuggets[/COLOR]/[COLOR="Navy"]Jazz[/COLOR] Recap}

[COLOR="Red"]97-91(L)[/COLOR]

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/recap?gid=2009030626
    [QUOTE]SALT LAKE CITY (AP)

Quote Originally Posted by paguy1955
    Reserve rookie guard Sonny Weems said that after tonight's game, he will join the Colorado 14ers in the NBA's Development League and will likely stay there until March 27.

"It's something that I need to do," said the Arkansas product, who averages 1.4 points per game and generally just plays in garbage time. "I talked to George, and he said right now, it would be the best move for me. He just really wants me to play right now. And then he said when I come back, he'll be looking for me."
    Forgot all about him. Man, was looking forward to seeing what he was capable of doing before the start of the season. Too bad he got sidelined w/ injuries and never got to play much.

[CENTER]{[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Nuggets[/COLOR]/[COLOR="Red"]Clippers[/COLOR] Recap}

[COLOR="DarkRed"]107-94(W)[/COLOR]

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/recap?gid=2009031407
    [QUOTE]DENVER (AP)

Renaldo played freakin' great tonight!! 22 points(Career High), 11 boards, and 2 blocks in his 2nd straight start. I still don't understand why George doesn't give him more minutes, the guy is pure effort from start to finish.

Nuggets started well, but then struggled a bit in the 2nd quarter. However, they bounced back in the 3rd thanks to Renaldo and Nene. Turned the ball over a lot, especially near the end of the 3rd and early 4th. Nuggets also had no answer for Novak, dude was killin' us from the 3-pt line(5-7), so glad he missed one in the 4th lol. Anyways, early in the 4th, Denver didn't look so good, started turning the ball over a bit and the 20 point lead slowly faded; at one point it was a 9 point game, very frustrating. But was able to hold on and win, mainly cuz of Naldo! One thing that I didn't like was Karl subbing Chauncey in for JR w/ 4 minutes left in the game, while holding a 14 point lead might I add. I'm not sure why he felt the need to put Billups in at all, should've either rested him or replaced AC instead of JR because JR was starting to get hot halfway 4th quarter(scored 8-pts in 8 minutes).

Next up: New Jerz! *cough* Revenge time *cough*

Quote Originally Posted by KRAYZIE
    Renaldo played freakin' great tonight!! 22 points(Career High), 11 boards, and 2 blocks in his 2nd straight start. I still don't understand why George doesn't give him more minutes, the guy is pure effort from start to finish.

Nuggets started well, but then struggled a bit in the 2nd quarter. However, they bounced back in the 3rd thanks to Renaldo and Nene. Turned the ball over a lot, especially near the end of the 3rd and early 4th. Nuggets also had no answer for Novak, dude was killin' us from the 3-pt line(5-7), so glad he missed one in the 4th lol. Anyways, early in the 4th, Denver didn't look so good, started turning the ball over a bit and the 20 point lead slowly faded; at one point it was a 9 point game, very frustrating. But was able to hold on and win, mainly cuz of Naldo! One thing that I didn't like was Karl subbing Chauncey in for JR w/ 4 minutes left in the game, while holding a 14 point lead might I add. I'm not sure why he felt the need to put Billups in at all, should've either rested him or replaced AC instead of JR because JR was starting to get hot halfway 4th quarter(scored 8-pts in 8 minutes).

Next up: New Jerz! *cough* Revenge time *cough*
    Just got back home from the game. Just one thing to say. Naldo freakin fantastic,,

Just got back home from the game. Just one thing to say. Naldo freakin fantastic,,
    Great pickup for the Nugz this offseason, along with Dahntay and the Birdman.

It's gotta be the dreads!!!!!

BTW, paguy, you should get a pic of Renaldo next game and use that as your avy! The guy rocks!

BTW, paguy, you should get a pic of Renaldo next game and use that as your avy! The guy rocks!

You are reading my mind. Got back too late last night to work on it but I do have Naldo picks that I will use as my avy

You are reading my mind. Got back too late last night to work on it but I do have Naldo picks that I will use as my avy
    You should post some of the photos that you take on here since you go to the games a lot.

Banned

The Nuggets need to get revenge on the Nets! I hope they win by at least 20+ points.

And Denver played great last night.

Therer U go!

You should post some of the photos that you take on here since you go to the games a lot.

For some reason i can't post pics

Devin Harris G 03/16/2009 is expected to miss Monday's game against Denver Out sprained left shoulder

For some reason i can't post pics
    Aww, okay.

Anyways, sweet pic!!!!!!!!!