Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 512131415
    Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Default Re: Rudy Fernandez will be in the dunk contest

This contest should be Dwight vs Joe in the finals right now. Its exactly why you dont let in Rudy. Hes a standard above average athlete. Hes not the type to blow anyone away. Joe has the combo of disgusting athletic ability and being white that makes him stand out. Plus I bet he knows how to sell himself.

College star

Default Re: Fernandez is not seem a good dunker!!!

[QUOTE=Lakas Fan Yo]Let's see.......

draft test results........

D. Wade

height in shoes: 6'4

College star

I haven't seen Rudy get up this high..

Dwyane Wade Soars

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-9pI...eature=related

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel J
    I haven't seen Rudy get up this high..

Dwyane Wade Soars

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-9pI...eature=related

Of course officially tested results mean nothing compared to your own personal opinion. Anyway, I thought Rudy was better than Nate Robinson easily in the dunk contest. That whole thing is rigged. No way in hell Nate should have won it over Dwight.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lakas Fan Yo
    Of course officially tested results mean nothing compared to your own personal opinion. Anyway, I thought Rudy was better than Nate Robinson easily in the dunk contest. That whole thing is rigged. No way in hell Nate should have won it over Dwight.
    Agreed. The biggest problem wasn't the fan voting that made the final decision, it was the judges scoring that put him in the Finals. Nate's 2nd dunk was the worst I've ever seen (I could do it) and it got him in the Finals.

Nuggets/Avs/Broncos. NuggetsFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lakas Fan Yo

Rudy was alot better than I thought he'd be and he had some nice dunks...but it took him 10 tries to complete his dunk. Who wants to sit there during the finals and watch a guy take a bunch of tries to do a dunk?.

I don't know why people take the dunk contest so seriously...I think it's just fun to watch and who cares who wins as long as you see some nice dunks.

I did notice by Dwight letting Nate jump over him he kinda showed that he didn't really care if he won tho.