Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast
    Not airballing my layups anymore SuperLopez's Avatar

Default Re: Rudy Fernandez will be in the dunk contest

Off course people in Spain support Rudy but not many people have voted for him, we know he doesn't deserve it and that it might even get ridiculous, nobody wants to see a player from his country in that situation.

He wans't good even in the spanish dunk contest, so i don't know why he accepted to go, maybe hadn't the choice.

Banned

Also Rudy a white guy, Joe a white guy, Westbrook a blackguy. The best most explosive dunker Westbrook was voted third.

Magic Johnson

Rudy won me over in that commercial when he was playing a guitar and said, "vote me!"

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by lilmarcgasol
    Also Rudy a white guy, Joe a white guy, Westbrook a blackguy. The best most explosive dunker Westbrook was voted third.
    Joe is a more explosive dunker than Westbrook you racist bitch.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Godfather
    Joe is a more explosive dunker than Westbrook you racist bitch.
    No he's not he more like James White, long monster freakish hops but not explosive if Joe was as explosive as Russel Westbrook he wouldn't be riding the bench on the bucks a guy his size with the quickness and explosive ability of Westbrook would be a threat no matter how bad his jumper or handle is.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=6FP0ua5xFw4

Lol yeh Joe Alexander is that explosive

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by lilmarcgasol
    No he's not he more like James White, long monster freakish hops but not explosive if Joe was as explosive as Russel Westbrook he wouldn't be riding the bench on the bucks a guy his size with the quickness and explosive ability of Westbrook would be a threat no matter how bad his jumper or handle is.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=6FP0ua5xFw4

Lol yeh Joe Alexander is that explosive
    I am not going to pull up highlights because I already made a thread about that a while back.

Joe does not get minutes because there are 2 players before him in the Bucks depth chart (Westbrook plays for the thunder ).

And second how explosive a player is doesn't solely decide how many minutes he gets. Just because Joe is explosive doesn't mean he is good enough in other areas to get significant minutes.

Also I am done replying to you because I made a new years resolution not to reply to trolls (keep posing like liloj).

Da Bulls! Da Bears! DieHardBullsFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sneak
    And this is relevant how?

umm it is relevant.....

you have to be known as a dunker to get into the contest....if this wasnt relevant...than anybody could enter....

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Godfather
    I am not going to pull up highlights because I already made a thread about that a while back.

Joe does not get minutes because there are 2 players before him in the Bucks depth chart (Westbrook plays for the thunder ).

And second how explosive a player is doesn't solely decide how many minutes he gets. Just because Joe is explosive doesn't mean he is good enough in other areas to get significant minutes.

Also I am done replying to you because I made a new years resolution not to reply to trolls (keep posing like liloj).
    you're not replying because Joe Alexander got nowhere near that dunking ability and the only good dunks comparable to that Joe has are not in game, Joe is no where near as quick no where near explosive just like I said he like James White not Dwayne Wade, Joe got long freakish hops and vertical yeh but it damn sure ain't explosive that westbrook dunk I posted trumps anything Joe can do theres a reason you are making that weak excuse not to reply to me "cuz im a troll" (hint hint dingus if i was a troll id get banned)

The reason is you can't post any Joe Alexander dunks that are comparable to that one.

Is this the best ingame dunk Joe has?
    http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=DotSO6...eature=related

and hey sonny

You agreed to keep this avatar for 2 years if the Lakers won you couldn't even last a month? Can't even keep your word on the internet?

Quote Originally Posted by DieHardBullsFan
    umm it is relevant.....

you have to be known as a dunker to get into the contest....if this wasnt relevant...than anybody could enter....
    Being known as a dunker doesn't mean you get playing time. A guy can be bad enough to stay out of the rotation and still be a great dunker. Plus, he's a rookie, so it's not like he's going to play 35+ minutes a game.

Dunking on everybody in the park

Quote Originally Posted by SuperLopez
    Off course people in Spain support Rudy but not many people have voted for him, we know he doesn't deserve it and that it might even get ridiculous, nobody wants to see a player from his country in that situation.

He wans't good even in the spanish dunk contest, so i don't know why he accepted to go, maybe hadn't the choice.
    Official results...

Rudy 250k
    Westbrook 147k
    Alexander 114k

Da Bulls! Da Bears! DieHardBullsFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Showtime
    Being known as a dunker doesn't mean you get playing time. A guy can be bad enough to stay out of the rotation and still be a great dunker. Plus, he's a rookie, so it's not like he's going to play 35+ minutes a game.
    I did not compare it to playing time....you are missing the point.

The point I was making is that....we all havent seen him play much to really know if he belongs in the dunk contest.....unlike Rudy and Westbrook....we all know what they can do.....

Quote Originally Posted by DieHardBullsFan
    I did not compare it to playing time....you are missing the point.

The point I was making is that....we all havent seen him play much to really know if he belongs in the dunk contest.....unlike Rudy and Westbrook....we all know what they can do.....
    He has participated in previous contests. He made a video showing his leaping ability. That should be enough. Also, Rudy hasn't shown anything during his games that would show me he has the potential to win this dunk contest. He seems like an average dunker.

Bucks fan

Quote Originally Posted by blazerftc
    Official results...

Rudy 250k
    Westbrook 147k
    Alexander 114k
    Ok, so the voters got it exactly backwards. Maybe next year we can open up the vote for all NBA players, and enjoy the dunking artistry of Zydrunas Ilgauskas, Eddy Curry, Steve Nash, and Big Baby Davis.

Learning to shoot layups daydreamin's Avatar

I was hoping for Fernandez or Westbrook. Doesn't matter though because Nate Robinson will ruin it anyways..

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by daydreamin
    I was hoping for Fernandez or Westbrook. Doesn't matter though because Nate Robinson will ruin it anyways..
    Probably. Nate will piss me off and I will be indifferent to Rudy Gay as I was last year. Howard wins. Thats my prediction.